Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

White People Are Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White People Are Evil (1072 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / Women are Evil (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Are Evil by Jameszinchenkov: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
I was looking for a dating site to see white girls to date when I began to see all this white dejected racist. I began to see the true hate the white man have for us.
The recent video of this iPob man dick being cut off made this white animals so happy even though they have no idea what happened. Theirs is that no more white woman for him to infect his penis.
They would occasionally post gore videos of blacks being decapitated and will still be complaining that the butcher killed the fun by not decapitating the person while still alive.
God have mercy on us , Nigeria is a shithole but is it this whites we are emigrating to go and share their country with that’s safe?
Nawa this is the site
www.theync.com
Gamersuprising.to
Re: White People Are Evil by StandardJohn(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
they are not wicked, we are the wicked ones. Leaving our well endowed black ladies for pale skin flat ass gold diggers is wickedness itself.

1 Like

Re: White People Are Evil by Freelane33(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Humanity general are wicked , evil and cold . Stop bin a racist

1 Like

Re: White People Are Evil by Mrscarter(f): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:
I was looking for a dating site to see white girls to date when I began to see all this white dejected racist. I began to see the true hate the white man have for us.
The recent video of this iPob man dick being cut off made this white animals so happy even though they have no idea what happened. Theirs is that no more white woman for him to infect his penis.
They would occasionally post gore videos of blacks being decapitated and will still be complaining that the butcher killed the fun by not decapitating the person while still alive.
God have mercy on us , Nigeria is a shithole but is it this whites we are emigrating to go and share their country with that’s safe?
Nawa this is the site
www.theync.com
Gamersuprising.to

Wtf kinda stuff yall watching sad
I know lotsa nice white ppl. U cant judge every single person or a whole race just cos of what one or a few do.
Re: White People Are Evil by Austeeenxx: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
I wonder wetin carry you go that kind site.
Re: White People Are Evil by Theboy21: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Abeg shift, una too like generalization...as if all black people are innocent, is it not the same black people killing, hating, tribalism, infact all negative things y'all can possibly think of amongst themselves.... Both black and White have both good and bad, but na una dey cry pass cheesy cheesy
Re: White People Are Evil by longrunner(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
I live in Europe and I can say many white people are nice. There are plenty of blacks doing bleeped up things as well.
Re: White People Are Evil by longrunner(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
StandardJohn:
they are not wicked, we are the wicked ones. Leaving our well endowed black ladies for pale skin flat ass gold diggers is wickedness itself.

lol ever had some pale white ass for yourself? I've pumped plenty, and I can say it's totally worth it grin
Re: White People Are Evil by RisenJoe(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Omooo, dat site is so full of gory and sick videos

(1) (Reply)

"Jesus" Marry Esan Woman / Phil Collins’ Ex-wife Orianne Sues Him Over $40m House Sale / She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.