Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Do You Get Your Boyfriend's Attention? Pro Tips.!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Your Boyfriend's Attention? Pro Tips.!! (291 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / How To Get Your Boyfriend’s Attention When He’s Ignoring You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Boyfriend's Attention? Pro Tips.!! by Amebong(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Guys can literally get busy with different silly stuff after wining a girl's heart.
But girls being the over dramatic types have different ways to get a guys attention.

Here watch this video to learn more .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYFYRkoGAKY

1. They fake Cramps.
Since most guys won't ever say no to a girl especially their girl when she's on her monthly period you see her faking it to get his attention. (Lol it's kinda cute)
2. Fake a phone call to another guy.
3. Fake a phone call with his mom and call her the B word.
4. Just look him straight up in the eyes and tell him 'you are sorry it's over'
5. Pick up your belongings in his apartment and pretend you're leaving.

Add yours let's see the funniest.
Remember to follow the above link to watch my YT videos..

(1) (Reply)

See Wahala.. Pastor Reveals That S-E - X Before Marriage Is Not A Sin.. ���� / This Yoruba Man Said Most Of The Time / Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.