Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs (9841 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by anzaku47(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Sultty:
nope. since d day all these useless gnld people started posting on Facebook jobs I stopped applying
Got my current job through Facebook..
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Sultty(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
anzaku47:

Got my current job through Facebook..
u are lucky
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by colestephan86: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
My advice to young people in Nigeria- learn how to create jobs by solving problems for people. Nigeria is a country with huge potential to make it big because there are so many opportunities disguised as problems which need solutions. Use your head and solve and get paid!!
You are absolutely right , but you know many will give excuses.
I observe that many southern Nigerian youths feels too big to do some work, and that's why Hausa boys come down to collect all their money.
Do you know that does aboki pepper sellers save as high as 250k in some months.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by shawnquest: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Why go through all that when you can create a professional life and get jobs on LinkedIn

SanctifiedSista:
Hi everyone
Facebook has been sending me 100 job vacancies but I don't know if it's legit esp as the salary is 40,000 per hour
Kindly comment if u have gotten a job via Facebook
Agents that can help someone get a job for commission or pay, comment and drop your info
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Blacklion3: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Yes I saw them. Gnld and multiple level marketing job. Bring two people who will bring another two people
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by tolexy123: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2021
The only job you will get through facebook will only end up killing you
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Igwe29(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
I have applied for 2 or more Marketing and Freelance jobs on Facebook after seeing the advertisement but no response. I think it's scam.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Baileyz101(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
I got one yeye job like that through Facebook in 2018. After working for two months and dem no gree pay me. I had to japa... E b tins back then

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Temmydotty(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2021
URGENT VACANCY

FarmPark is an Agric-business whose vision is to promote economic diversification in Nigeria away from crude oil and a mission to help you farm your way to prosperity.

FarmPark Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below:

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Industry: Agriculture

Key Responsibilities
•Responsible for managing different activities such as developing marketing plans, direct sales, client service, and effective strategies to drive sales growth.
•Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
•Responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
•Plays a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue, supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
•Responsible for managing different activities such as developing marketing plans, direct sales, client service, and effective strategies to drive sales growth.
•Responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
•Plays a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue.

Requirements
•First degree in Agriculture related courses
•Varied certifications to prove knowledge in business planning and development.
•Minimum of 5 years’ working experience
•Exposed to core areas of operations, sales & marketing
•Operations leadership experience
•Good knowledge of managing a similar business
•Project & operations planning and management experience
•Ability to take initiative and a self-starter
•Strong presentation skills
•Business analysis and market research skills
•Ability to develop new markets and business relationships
•Good knowledge of managing a similar business
•Project & operations planning and management experience
•Business analysis and market research skills
•Strong presentation skills

Application Deadline: July 30,2021

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover letters and CVs to: careers@farmpark.ng using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by lagusboyyy(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2021
iceberylin:
Only scam job 40k per hour? Even Governors no DH see this kind money
Lol..
I saw this,and i was just laughing.
Its true though,how will you see 40k per hour in naija and still believe. Even buhari no fit earn that kind amount.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by capricornlady: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2021
osamz007:
40k per hour

You'll soon become the richest person in Africa
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by ifytrik(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Baileyz101:
I got one yeye job like that through Facebook in 2018. After working for two months and dem no gree pay me. I had to japa... E b tins back then

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by capricornlady: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Some HR job groups on Facebook post legit jobs. Someone i know got a job recently.

Ignore those 40k an hour job , 10k daily or 50k a week job; they are scammers, it's not even realistic...Shine your eyes
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Sanctecosma(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2021
How many jobs have you created
Brokeronline:
Stop looking for jobs..
Go and create jobs

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by saintboogie(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Yes, but nothing close to 40k per hour though
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Wizdochris(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Am a living testimony... The job that put food on my table was as a result of free mode on Facebook.. currently an Accountant with better pay. You never can tell,. if God want to bless you smileyhe can bless you anywhere,.. just be positive..

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Kzinne: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2021
colestephan86:

You are absolutely right , but you know many will give excuses.
I observe that many southern Nigerian youths feels too big to do some work, and that's why Hausa boys come down to collect all their money.
Do you know that does aboki pepper sellers save as high as 250k in some months.
can you imagine!!!!
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Donaluta(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Brokeronline:
Stop looking for jobs..

Go and create jobs

With which money angry
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by ModelLook(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
I created a Whatsapp Group For Lagos Job Seekers searching for jobs. I post job vacancies there daily through my numerous HRs who send me their job listings daily.

Getting Jobs is by knowing good HRs.

They are the ones that can send you job invites directly.

You can join my group.

Most of my members get jobs daily through the group.

It comes with a yearly subscription of just N500.

Right now, there is a job for
1) Chef... N40K
2) Digital Marketer...N70K
3) Receptionist...40k
Minimum of OND for All.

People should be proactive.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by colestephan86: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
can you imagine!!!!
I am not saying this as reported speech , I have first had experience .
I save about 120 to 150k every month from transport them alone
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Kzinne: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
colestephan86:

I am not saying this as reported speech , I have first had experience .
I save about 120 to 150k every month from transport them alone
and youths are running away from agriculture
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by gentleibraheem(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
I Saw several similar Posts.
I didn't apply for any as none of them look real. its either 70k for an accountant with 5yrs experience and professional qualification or 40k per hour cheesy
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by smartNerd: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize
how close they were to success when they gave up. -
Thomas A. Edison
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Geesanni: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buzz me
glaber:
I really don't know

I'm a React js developer and I'm in dire need of a job, I also work with Node js
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by ChopAndGo: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
My advice to young people in Nigeria- learn how to create jobs by solving problems for people. Nigeria is a country with huge potential to make it big because there are so many opportunities disguised as problems which need solutions. Use your head and solve and get paid!!
Motivational speaker!

How many jobs have you created?
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Dopaminergic(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
It is not possible.

Facebook won't do that.

Looking for job is good...if you need one I can link you to a trusted agent here in Lagos...

That's if you stay in lagos...On the island precisely.

I think you only get to give him 25-35% of your first month pay that's all.

But wouldn't it be better if you learn a high income skill instead?

There are many high income skill you can start with little capital to massively increase your income.

But very few know this.

For me...I want to live my life according to my own terms...take care of my family...go for vacation...build that house...get that car...etc

And the best time to start working towards that is now.

However...

You need an active source of income to create multiple streams of passive income...through

Earning...saving...investing....simplicity.

And a good way to start is having a 9-5 job.

But if you have a job already start creating multiple streams of income now.

It is so sweet when money begins to work for you.

Start a side hustle...and do it along side your job.

But I have a problem with humans...we are too lazy.

That's why ponzi scheme will continue to finish your money.

I'm a pharmacist yet I'm into affiliate marketing and copywriting...

By the way...I have a book that talks about 5 amazing and lucrative business you can start with little capital to massively increase your income.

I will be giving it out for free only to 5 persons who will to willing to take action after reading it.

You can check my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by glaber: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Geesanni:
Buzz me
I have sent you a mail sir.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Kzinne: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Motivational speaker!

How many jobs have you created?
directly and indirectly created over 50-100 jobs and still in the business of creating more
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by smartNerd: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but
in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Areola14(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.

I will advise you to go to the commercial bank or microfinance bank... They will borrow you... Since you have something to stand as collateral. The best place is the bank...
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by ChopAndGo: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
directly and indirectly created over 50-100 jobs and still in the business of creating more
Shut up!

Stop typing trash noisemaker
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by staphcures: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Brokeronline:
Stop looking for jobs..

Go and create jobs
Not Everyone can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workforce Management Centre Recruiting / Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.