Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders (49524 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah; Isn't The Death Threat Against The Law / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by 2dominate: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Maybe the Quran teaches Muslims to fight and kill for Allah.

My own bible teaches peace, love and forgiveness.

I think with this little point y'all know the religion that is truly peaceful.

Even pagans and Buddhist don't kill for Buddha
Is it the bible you edited for yourself or which one ?
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by honeybobo69: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2021
is Islam truly a religion of peace, do they believe in forgiveness and second chances? I'd love a country where love would reign, and people would be well educated about religious teachings so as not to misquote thereby giving room for violence, but we need to start somewhere..

Don't vote for APC
Don't vote for PDP
Don't vote for the same set of corrupt politicians.

Vote for a new set of qualified, competent and patriotic Nigerians, that are not affiliated or sponsored by these corrupt politicians.

Thank me later.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by somehow: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
This man should and must be picked up.

This is an incitement to commit crime.

Are there no police in Sokoto state?

Is there no governor there?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by 2dominate: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
DasaintHope:
This Allahu Akbar people never cease to amaze one with their 15th century sense of reasoning.
Any god that derive joy from bloodshed is a false god, common sense dictated that.
You people should come to Jesus, who asked us to turn the left chick if we are slapped on the right.
So that is common sense right grin
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by focus7: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Did i still hear somebody says Islam is a religion of peace and did I just hear the cleric called Mohammed an apostle of mercy?

Buhari and the DSS have to prove that they are not partial in their fight against insecurity here by arresting this cleric.

Talking about Mohammed, he was both a gay, an adulterer and of cause a bandit.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by NaMe4: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
This guy resemble pantami

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Chatflick(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Apostle of Allah indeed. Stupid set of people. Islam na curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Whitecoal711: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2021
A Muslim, if he blasphemes the Apostle of Allah and then repents, that repentance is between him and Allah; but we must kill him.

And if Allah forgive him who are you to condemn him
Is the prophet now greater than his god

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by egobetatoday: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
They try to make everything hard and scary for people to follow. If the prophet was alive, I doubt he would make this man part of him.

No sympathy, no love. Like he himself is a complete and total saint!

What does a Muslim know about the word 'love'. Give me a detailed discussion on it with reference to the 33 wars Mohammed organized. Waiting eagerly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Hameex(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Very stupid mallam with cow brain

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by egobetatoday: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Gbadespet:
Well I will not say much
Islam is peace
Am a muslim and my religion never teach me to kill ,something is just wrong with the northerners .....They need to be checked.
Have you heard such statements from any Islamic leader in SW? I guess NO
Tribe and religion are different .........North is the problem and not Islam.....

I stand to be corrected though with proof

I believe all you said. But can you buttress how Islam is peace by explaining the 33 wars led by Mohammed and how that confirms the peaceful nature of Muslims. Pls let it be detailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by EMMY76: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:
It reminds me of one time btw 2007-2009. They killed a primary school boy in the street of lagos for mistakenly picking up a piece of the Quran from the floor. It a long story. But the end he was killed.
Islam has always being the real problem the earth is facing, forget about poverty, food shortages, climate change, disaster and diseases.

And some of their alfa, imams and young worshippers have rings and voodoo walking around with them. If u do anyaw u collect n die. No mercy and even if the full street beg on your behalf, mennnn u are still dying anyway

That religion is a torn in flesh.

Watch this trend and see no Muslim comment on it.

So this barbaric culture is also practiced in lagos?
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Gbadespet(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Well I will tell you that Islam is one
The northerners just get devil as their third name

akinremiayomide:
I think the islam the Yorubas are practicing is really diff from the other Islam north and other terrorist war torn countries practice

The Yoruba Muslim are peaceful to the call
Now my girlfriend to marry is a Muslim
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by aidameoryou: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
If a whole sheikh could say this then I must say no hope for Nigeria

But since it is that gender they intend to kill I don't give a fvck

you need a big deek in your life, you really lacked and is craving immensely for it
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by egobetatoday: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
So because I'm trying to clear a stereotype, you cancelled my post and called me taqiyya??

Says a lot about who you actually are and what you stand for!!

But He said the truth. Which other religion has 'PERMITTED LYING/TAQUIYYA' except Islam? And because you will still not agree with this truth I just explained, It is TAQUIYYA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Candidlady: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Vibrators come in all sizes

Thank you

aidameoryou:

you need a big deek in your life, you really lacked and is craving immensely for it
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by egobetatoday: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Yoruba and Hausas have culture added to Islam. Thus they refer to each others as not true Muslims.

Again this is a scenario played by Protestants against Catholics and vice versa!!

Did you go to school at all? Why can't you just argue INTELLIGENTLY? when did you see protestants KILLING catholics? We are talking about KILLING in Islam and you brought in protestants and catholics. They have their different opinions but it stops at that! They don't order people to KILL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by aidameoryou: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Vibrators come in all sizes

Thank you

so you actually crave for pleasure from a deek or even a dick shaped object grin grin grin
yeye is learning work at your mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2021
.....just kill...

..must be killed.....

An average Crescent praying Yan Arewa knows that yapping about the Apostle of Allah is tantamount to be killed not to even talk about getting converted to another religion.
And for those who are waiting to smell the coffee, here you have it, all the skirmishes happening in the north is tied down to anything that goes contrary to Allah, his prophets and anything that has to do with the skirmishes.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by nameo: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

That's why I said you should go and kiss him. You can't just insult someone religion and expect him to praise you. Mind your business is not a difficult task

But how can you honestly ask people to "mind their business" when some people(regardless of religion) are killed by some Muslims(extremist Muslims) based on mere accusations.

In case you have forgotten, the person you quoted is in a country with almost half of the population as Muslims, without him knowing which of them are those extremists Muslims or how many they are.

It is his business!!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Candidlady: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2021
aidameoryou:

so you actually crave for pleasure from a deek or even a dick shaped object grin grin grin
yeye is learning work at your mediocrity

Don't drift the thread...
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by dmbb: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2021
nameo:

But how can you honestly ask people to "mind their business" when some people(regardless of religion) are killed by some Muslims(extremist Muslims) based on mere accusations.

In case you have forgotten, the person you quoted is in a country with almost half of the population as Muslims, without him knowing which of them are those extremists Muslims or how many they are.

It is his business!!!
If you don't have intention of insulting that religion just mind your business
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by harmony75: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Why moslems dey so tasty for blood!? Shey na so Mohammed like bloods!? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Lamasta(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2021
If they kill the boy this evil cleric should not be allowed to go scot free....People like him is the reason religious intolerance, jungle justice is on the increase

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Petdagr8t(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2021
This is what we have been talking about. Those species does not value human lives and hypocrisy is written all over their faces. That same fellow Shiekh Bello Yabo that accused others of insulting prophet Muhammed was quoted recently insulting the same prophet he claimed to protect. In one of his sermon as I quote Shiekh Bello Yabo of Sokoto state quoted in Hausa language thus; Sokotowa bamu hi tsoro, ku kashe dukk masu zagi annebi Muhammed, in har ma sunce Mina zagezage ai annebi Shima ai yayi zagezage ga Wanda Basu so Allah. Meaning people of Sokoto kill them, kill those that insults the prophet Muhammed, if they accused of insulting people don't mind them for even prophet Muhammed insulted the infidels. So Shiekh Bello Yabo is guilty for accusing the prophet as a person that insults others so he should be held accountable and prosecuted first before he can declare death sentence to people that commits same offence. Hypocrisy too is a heinous crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Godmademan(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
SMH
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by teepain: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
SportsHD:
Subuhanallah

You don't compare the way fanatics in the North worship Allah to the way it's done in the south.
There's always a problem with the way the north does their things.

Then the southern Muslims should come out and dissociate themselves from such barbarity.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by ujezeez(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Religion of peace indeed...

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by MisfitHPG: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
‘The moment he is released, kill him’ – Islamic cleric orders death of man arrested in Sokoto for blasphemy - NewsWireNGR

https://newswirengr.com/2021/07/15/the-moment-he-is-released-kill-him-islamic-cleric-orders-death-of-man-arrested-in-sokoto-for-blasphemy/
how did I happen to be in the same world with such muslims?the good muslims are often seen as the useless ones

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Phoenix858: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
No nation that accepts or practiced Islam has or will ever move forward or have peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by drstone1: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
chinjo:
The country is burning under Buhari led government. Hunger, bandidtry and Boko Haram are ravaging the north and all they are unanimous about is how to kill a frustrated young northerner. I weep for the north.

Seems you dont know what to weep for. Weep for yourself rather. Dont weep for the north. Its hypocrisy.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by ugotex85: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if these people have sense and can think for themselves, they should rather go and kill that Imam that wants them to kill somebody for their dead god.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.