Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,975 members, 7,899,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Facebook Advert: Why Your Ads Isn't Converting Anymore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Advert: Why Your Ads Isn't Converting Anymore (196 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Advert: Why Your Ads Isn't Converting Anymore by solocube: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
LET'S TALK ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES OF FACEBOOK AD FATIGUE AND WHAT YOU CAN DO

Most of the time when ad fatigue happens, some advertisers don't know exactly what part of the advert needs to be adjusted. Hence many go ahead to start adjusting what is not meant to be adjusted.

For those who don't know what it means, Ad fatigue simply means a situation where a campaign begins to perform less as compared to how it used to perform before.

Now, based on my little experience, ad fatigue happens at different levels. I have listened the ones I know.

1. Specific ad sets fatigue
2. Ad copy fatigue
3. Product video fatigue
4. Sales funnel fatigue

========================================

SPECIFIC AD SETS FATIGUE.

This happens when you are running a campaign with multiple performing creatives.

Then after a while, one or two of adsets begins to reduce performance while other ones continue giving results.

In situations like this, the wise thing to do is to pick one of the performing adset, duplicate it and make use of a similar creatives. This way, you have an higher chance of getting another performing creative.

=========================================

ADCOPY FATIGUE

There are times when you can be running different Adverts using the same adcopy and many of them will be performing.

But then, after several weeks, you begin to notice that the results have greatly reduced. And despite the fact that you changed the targetting, Location, video, images,e.t.c, the campaign still didn't pick up.

The best thing at this point is to change the adcopy. The adcopy most likely has experienced fatigue.

I have experienced similar cases in times past. It happens when an advert has gotten some hundreds of orders.

==========================================

PRODUCT VIDEO FATIGUE

There are times when you can be making use of a video to promote a product and irrespective of the adcopy or thumbnails used, there is a constant high level of conversion.

Then after several weeks and with lots of dozens or hundreds of orders, you find out that no matter what you do, it seems as though the Advert isn't picking up again. Then it's time to change the video.

However, I have a way to know if exactly the issue is with the video.

I do this by testing the video with two previously converting adcopies with about 4 different thumbnails.

If I see that the level of results is still poor, then it's time to change the video.

==========================================

SALES FUNNEL FATIGUE

I believe many people do not get to experience this aspect. This is because before you experience this type of fatigue, you most likely would have experienced the first 3 and overcome them.

This type of fatigue happens when no matter the type of video you use, no matter the type of adcopies you used, no matter the targetting you use, no matter the video thumbnails you use, no matter the placement you use, the Advert just seems not to pick up anymore as compared to how it used to perform.

I have experienced this type of fatigue couple of times.

The best thing is to change the entire sales funnel to something brand new.

Getting hundreds or over a thousand order for a product is not as easy as most people paint it to be.

There are lots of work involved in it.

Copied
Hycent okeke

*Sallah sales offer*

P.s: Do you want to learn the nitty gritty of Facebook ads?

Then get my step by step video training course that will show how to set up a highly converting ads

Bonus 1: For getting the facebook ads course, you get as a bonus
*my course on how to create a sales page*

Bonus 2: You get my course for free on how to set up a blog

Bonus 3 : You get my plugins you can use to design your sales page

Bonus 4: you get my Instagram ads course

*By the way, this offer is limited and for only 10 persons*

So DM,to get access now
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Enjoy your weekend

(1) (Reply)

What Do Y'all Think About This?? / The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! / If You New To Email Marketing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.