Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC (22262 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by redcliff: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
Is very hard to be working under these Buhari Administration as an EFCC officer......
See how this set could not hide their jealousy and greed but to mount it on an innocent man......as they can't understand how he makes his money in this buhaha era...

Remember.....
CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD....
Taking the grace to another level
Check my signature for details

lol. i remember you. you did something for my in Osumenyi
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by redcliff: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
Is very hard to be working under these Buhari Administration as an EFCC officer......
See how this set could not hide their jealousy and greed but to mount it on an innocent man......as they can't understand how he makes his money in this buhaha era...

Remember.....
CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD....
Taking the grace to another level
Check my signature for details

lol. i remember you. you did something for my in Osun..yi
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by FarahAideed: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bar1941:
This days if EFCC arrests or invites a suspected criminal, it's just to waste the suspect's time and nothing else. The current leadership under EFCC lack the boldness to jail any financial criminal.

And extort the person.
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Plomo: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Organs:

I think it’s the reporting. Maybe EFCC said they did not get a formal report from anyone about his activities rather that it was unaccounted monies or transactions in his bank account that he cannot account for that led to his arrest and prosecution. Now corruption fighting back even in the reporting is reporting as if he is a law abiding citizen that got arrested for no reason. The question is what is the source of money and transactions in your account? We have Bvn for a reason

Is that not what a careful investigation is for?

Or because you arrested somebody, they’ll start telling you sources?

Besides, the efcc witness said under oath that they arrested him based on money they saw in his bank account. No petition. No report. Nothing.

“They were just suspicious” in order words, eye service.

In a saner clime, for this fact alone, the case would be moot and a waste of the hearing judge’s time.

1 Like

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
redcliff:

lol. i remember you. you did something for my in Osun..yi

Ooh Happy to hear from you Sir, Is really a pleasure rendering my services to you, nice to meet you here once more, ......my regards
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by luckydion(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Clerkbarry:
The Chinese man can be seen asking some questions to the supervisor in charge who was having a hard time calming the vexed Chinese man due to the language barrier, then all of a sudden he is seen to burst out on another man who didn't take it lightly with him grin shocked
For the record ! It's on record!. If you watch you'll know what I mean

For your info.. This u claimed happened in Nigeria never happened in Nigeria. it was in Tonkolili Mine in central Sierra Leone in the Northern Province. the black u see was a Sierra Leonean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ok5TyM2k1w
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by OpinionCounts(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Incompetent quota hires embarrassing themselves at all levels in all sectors. He should sue Efcc for this. Gandollar and the bullion van drug lord are still walking free despite all the evidence yet it is a regular business man they seek to destroy.

He is igbo.
That alone is a crime to some section of people in this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AkaraAndBread: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mutemenot:
wink street get level, if na Itune n Amazon card boys now, na to find them guilty sharp sharp

Nothing could be further from the truth.

1 Like

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by smartNerd: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by staphcures: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Buhari is a very stupid fool

His supporters are brainless
. Give him some Respect ...He is still the President
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by vickydevoka(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bedtec:
Nigeria is one joke of a country , imagine displaying a man you've not convicted just mare suspicion, Nwata Anayoeze should sue them for tarnishing his name
The guy is into fraud. Everyone knows. Buh him get leg die
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by MoIbrahim: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
If this guy were a northerner, all the jokers commenting that the error is unpardonable won't call it an error. They'll say a guilty person has been set free by fellow northerners. Mumus!
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Bedtec: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

The guy is into fraud. Everyone knows. Buh him get leg die
I know but he's innocent until proven otherwise so until then he's innocent

1 Like

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
EFCC, so you don't like people with big account balances.

Are we promoting poverty ?

1 Like

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:
So to fresh na this people problem
To get better money na their problem

The other day dem say if you go hotel and hotel people no report u cos to them anyone for hotel na yahoo boy
Say hotel owner go go jail
So hotel owner go sit don for gate dey look who look like yahoo boy for him hotel

Smh

grin
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Organs(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
redcliff:

person get oil and gas company, you dey ask the source of him income. do you ask otedola his source of income?

You have to link money coming into the account from the oil and gas income. We should not be making cases for folks, let them answer clearly where their money is coming from. If you own an oil and gas company, that is not enough, if i see huge deposits in your account, i want to be able to trace it to oil deals, purchases, payments etc. The former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Onnoghen, had deposits to his account that was not accounted for. Now, he is retired. Tell me why Judges today will not follow in his footsteps? Then we will complain of corruption.
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by smartNerd: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
The only impossible journey is the one you never
begin.- Tony Robbins
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Jdbrasco2: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Can u imagine. God why
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mutemenot:
wink street get level, if na Itune n Amazon card boys now, na to find them guilty sharp sharp
Street get level my man! You spoke it all.
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by Caleycashh: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bedtec:
Nigeria is one joke of a country , imagine displaying a man you've not convicted just mare suspicion, Nwata Anayoeze should sue them for tarnishing his name
Sue watin!?... After settling dem!?, Lol... You no even no country wey dem born you inside if you believe this nonsense news!
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by adadike(f): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
swedbase:

For real? Are you guys together? She is a woman naa hmmm
pls say what you are absolutely sure of
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
adadike:
baby stop denying me kiss cry
you're breaking my heart
is it a crime to love you? cry

Why are you doing this to me my love kiss cry
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by swedbase(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2021
adadike:
I only asked a question base on what she wrote
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by adadike(f): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2021
swedbase:

he is a man that won't let me rest my dear. Forget that F , he is agadi nwoke na gwo ofe

1 Like

Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
adadike:
he is a man that won't let me rest my dear. Forget that F , he is agadi nwoke na gwo ofe
Ada m
me agadi na agwo ofe? cry

why are you breaking my heart to pieces?
is it because I love you kiss cry

if I no marry you na im be say I dey craze

i must marry you kiss
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2021
adadike:
Ada will you accept my proposal or should I use otumokpo?

either way I must marry you
I had a dream where both of us where having a nice time on the beach
you where wearing bikini kiss
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by adadike(f): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Ada m
me agadi na agwo ofe? cry

why are you breaking my heart to pieces?
is it because I love you kiss cry

if I no marry you na im be say I dey craze

i must marry you kiss
cheesy you must be a very troublesome person real life.
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
swedbase:

she's trying to deny me
we're seriously in love and in a strong relationship.

She want to leave me because of a small quarrel
is that how lovers do?

Please help me beg her to accept my proposal
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
adadike:
cheesy you must be a very troublesome person real life.
lol
don't worry I can change for you kiss
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by adadike(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Ada will you accept my proposal or should I use otumokpo?

either way I must marry you
I had a dream where both of us where having a nice time on the beach
you where wearing bikini kiss
go and treat malaria
Re: We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2021
adadike:
go and treat malaria
you're my antidote kiss

I've bought ring already.

Ada if you leave me I go die kiss

I can't live without you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Residents Lay Curses On Nigerian Kidnapper Over 3 Missing Girls. Photo / Housemaid Steals Her Boss’ Jewelry, Money, 5 Days After Resuming Work - Pictures / Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.