Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,738 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

UNIBEN Investigate All The Results Of Student Who Wore Malpractice” Shirt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Investigate All The Results Of Student Who Wore Malpractice” Shirt (561 Views)

See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School / Another Final Year Student Spotted With An Examination Malpractice Shirt (PICS) / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Investigate All The Results Of Student Who Wore Malpractice” Shirt by Starpost: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
UNIBEN begins investigating all the results of student who wore “Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her signing out parade

The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has ordered that all the results of a student be investigated after she wore a shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This comes after a video of the student identified as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution’s management, in a statement on Thursday, said the decision to probe the student’s results was taken at a meeting held on Tuesday, July 13, 2021.

Watch Video below:

https://www.gistpost.com.ng/2021/07/uniben-begins-investigating-all-results.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Should I Reduce My Age For Service? / ASUU Strike May Extend Till 2023 / Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.