Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja (44823 Views)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hassan Ahmed, the Major-General of the Nigerian Army who was murdered in Abuja on Thursday night has been ladi to rest.

The deceased who was recently appointed as a director at army headquarters, was buried at Lungi Barracks Cemetery, Abuja after being shot dead in Abaji area of the nation’s capital.

LIB reported that the kidnappers who killed the army general, also kidnapped his wife. They were said to be returning from Okene in Kogi State when they ran into an ambush.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/army-general-who-was-murdered-in-abuja-laid-to-rest.html

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by PlayMaker14: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
This country don taya person....

Rest in peace General.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Barbsamiin: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
RIP Gen.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Sunnybay7: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rip, nobody is safe under the leadership of the terrorist Buhari.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by azadus18: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
2 star General die,jst like dat......no one is safe in this country anymore...R.i.p

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Eeyah
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
RIP to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
What a sad one
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's well...
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by RapistOnBail: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Whether Chelsea or Manchester United or stoke city wins the premier league, it won’t affect our standards of living.

Same thing with politics. Whether APC, PDP, Christian, Muslim as President or ruling party, it won’t affect me and you businesses.

Be human and forget politics.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by money121(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Om
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by othermen: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maybe the general was after the bandit so much, that the bandits and terrorist apologist co sponsors in the high places- gave him away.

May God’s comfort be with the family.

It is perhaps those that killed the seminarian, Michael Nnadi and others the other day that now wait, ambushing generals. That's what happens when you look away, the bandits are only attacking christians, one day, they will be hungry for your blood too.

When Nigerians protested against insecurity, it was the military that shot the protesters down. I hope the Nigeria military comb the whole of the road and apprehend the culprit and also apprehend the circumstances that created the culprits.

If only the military protected Nigerians when they wanted good enough, the general would be alive.

19 Likes

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] :Rest in Perfect Peace General Hassan Ahmed.

Your killers will all soon be buried less than 21 days from now.
Insha Allah.

We Rise.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
ignis:
Igbos will celebrate this...
You know them terrorists so well.
They have been celebrating since yesterday that the news broke out
If he happens to be a westerner,
All those hypocrites will go like " cheese, they have killed him because he is fighting boko haram",
Their normal tribalistic bigotry theory".
Buy now, they are happy with the news!
Mad people everywhere.

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant military personnels as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

crafteck:
I respect u for this picture, says a lot

Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem MANNA the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.
Once again, God bless our military personnels.

For all the animals happy, gloating, celebrating and having orgasm about this news since yesterday that this incident happened.
Such bad and gory incident like this will never depart from your miserable lives one by one.
Y'all can't escape all the evil and wickedness you all support and crave for.
Lailai
(If this gets to you, quote this post, let Nairalanders know you NOW!)

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by xpressionx(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by mbahdi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
One day.i mean a day is coming the hunters will become the hunted.am confused weither to say rip.but the heartlessness of dis military men.makes me give no Bleep wen there die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
How many cows? undecided
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by emmabest2000(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
UGM in Abuja

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by younglleo: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Veradd: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hei
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Emperormartin(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
I don't even understand what they're trying to do in the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by PENNYSWAP: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021

9ja Army officers will always say

I will kill you and nothing will happen

Bloody civilians

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Condolences to his family... so sad. embarassed

I just hope law enforcement and security agencies can see that nobody is immune to the insecurity in the country.

If you encourage crime because they are your "brothers" the same people will come and attack you too very soon whether you are rich or poor, whether you have a gun or not. Same trend is happening in the south-east now and I hope those ones will wake up before it's too late. Many prison escapees everywhere, but wetin concern me sef. undecided

Let's promote peace so that we can all enjoy a prosperous nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by TheMostComplex1: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by Hezzyluv: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
No where is save in this country, A whole army general fa!

RIP to him, God grant his family the grace to bear his demise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by ignis: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Igbos will celebrate this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.