Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,174 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Have You Ever Won A Sport Bet Without You Knowing? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Ever Won A Sport Bet Without You Knowing? (242 Views)

Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) / Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS / Download This Great App To See It's 100% Possible To Bet Without Loose betpay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Won A Sport Bet Without You Knowing? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
It happened to me twice. A team I predicted would win was losing by a goal at 90th minute. I thought even if they equalize, I would still lose the bet. They eventually won the match.

After about a week, I checked my bet9ja account and found 13k. I checked my settled bets and found the winning.

2nd
I predicted Euro 2021 final under Super9ja for the first time when the application brought the pop-up ad asking me to predict for free. Some days later, I found 30k in my account. I checked settled bets and didn't see anything. I then remembered that I predicted for free under Super9ja. I checked it and saw that a lot of people who got same prediction as mine shared about 10million naira which I would have been the sole winner assuming that nobody else got it.
Re: Have You Ever Won A Sport Bet Without You Knowing? by Unityp: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations bro.Enjoy ur winnings
Re: Have You Ever Won A Sport Bet Without You Knowing? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unityp:
Congratulations bro.Enjoy ur winnings

I was so surprised because I already finished all the money budgeted for this month when I saw the winning.

(1) (Reply)

Caf Champions Leauge Final Kaizier Chiefs 0:3 Al Ahly / BREAKING: Blessing Okagbare Suspended For Doping, Out Of Tokyo 2020 Olympics / La Liga Will Receive $3.2 Billion From Investment Firm CVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.