Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) (125348 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by TessyKank(f): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Please I really need to ask this question!! How old is the mother? cool
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 17, 2021
BigSarah:

IF they are, the ritual money ought to have finished with all these expenses..
Ritual last last 100M
Hello...Young man.Ritual money keeps pumping in..But no peace..they only use such money to show off but in d night,they won't sleep
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by samo1516: 4:01am On Jul 17, 2021
What a nonsense
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by doneback04: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2021
More money to Apams
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by effyokokon678(m): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by effyokokon678(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2021
blackmantis:
N30,000,000 coffin?

It must have an AC, complete stereo HiFi system, a flat screen led smart tv, an inverter solar power system. And of course an iPhone 11 max.
Maybe it has a swimming pool too
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Businessman1986:

Obviously, you are a low life baboon, with the crudest of aspirations. " e pain am?" E pain what? What a fool you are. Simple creature
I'm very sorry if the words "E pain am" hurt you. I made the comment based on the fact that I believe we all have parents that we would love to celebrate when they eventually pass on. I didn't consider those that were born by whores and were probably dumped near a canal and was rescued before they were eaten by dogs. A thing that would have done the whole world a favor and would have saved the world from reading what you wrote up there sir. My apologies sir

From the "Simple Creature"

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2021
perambulator:

People from a certain tribe, thats their way!!!!
..... don't be tribalistic bro
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Iwanttoto: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2021
[s]TimeTraveller:
Idiocy! Is this kind of animalistic display of wealth possible in Switzerland, Germany, Norway or any developed country? It's only here in Africa that you'll see this stupidity. Go to Oba and see abject poverty, yet they spray millions on potopoto.

Even the road leading to the village looks like a pigsty. Blame the government as usual and call those of us talking poor people. It doesn't change the fact that this is barbarism.[/s]

Afonja Shut up. If you haven't been to Anambra state or Oba, then stop making baseless statements. All the roads in Oba and ojoto including all the roads in that local government have all been tarred trough collaboration between the wealthy indigenes and the state government. Stop wallowing in stupidity.
Afonja element always masturbating on every Ibo thread

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by belovedsonofGod: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I'm very sorry if the words "E pain am" hurt you. My apologies sir

From the "Simple Creature"

I'm very pleased with your reply.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2021
30mil coffin can't qualify her to eternity, cos it's vanity indeed... This thing is dust to dust, sand to sand case close.
Chief priest just wan show muscles for nothing, while other people are feeding from hand to mouth...
Generation of misplaced fortune, Omg how do they make all this money?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Anyone who spends N30m on a coffin in Nigeria is a certified mo.ron.

Give your parents a quality life when they are alive. That's what matters.

/

Chief mourner cum financial advisor. You never disappoint.

Oya John12:1-8
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2021
mukthar2000:
Vanity, 30 million coffin on an empty body without soul while some orphans are hungry,hope someone would not come on NL to tell us that A 30million coffin was stoling after the burier?

John12:1-8 grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2021
osazsky:
is it not vanity before..something that will get rotten within 1 year..I don't support vanity crew when u are enjoying yourself while alive but for this one I support vanity crew..if u are my son and u bury me with this without doing a very big birthday for me while alive I will wake up and put u inside that casket fools..billgateb or markzukerbeg nor fit try this nonsense ..celebrity my assss how much him get..it will shock u to know that the log of wood on that 30m naira casket had some needs while alive..he shock u abi

Receive wisdom and understanding
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Mustiboy:
Imagine giving 1 million to 30 less privileged each from his tribe. Imagine the number of lives that money would change.

May his mother's soul rest in peace.

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Victex1990(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Money good bro,chop money make people fear you

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2021
This one na original 30 milli for the termites oooooo
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

And that's why they will never progress as a people. It's all about individualism.

See devil workload on your head...
Aiming to shoot down the sun out of pure envy and gall grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2021
purleesh:

See devil workload on your head...
Aiming to shoot down the sun out of pure envy and gall grin

You don't kukuma have sense
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2021
osazsky:
The 5bn for campaign...in 8 years of objs reign he will make 40 b..a smart biz man doesn't burial 30 m...what u give should affect a life or what u give should pave way for you and not by this

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

You don't kukuma have sense

Chaiii... Abject poverty don turn this one brain 180° grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2021
BinamRex:
Igbo people get problem oh. I am sure they didn't do this when Princess Diana died. Thank God I am not from a tribe that glorifies ostentatious display of wealth. If you talk, they'll say you have [/b]poverty mentality.[b]

A burial is supposed to be a solemn occasion. What is all these rubbish?

Yeah but it's still what it is... Poverty Mentality
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2021
osazsky:
see people fighting for thier own country...just imagine if kanu eventually becomes thier president and he wants to bury chidima his wife internet will explode.he will just borrow 30 trillion dollars and buy a cofin with it..we know this that's why we cant let them go..

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2021
deeva2:
ITS FAR BETTER AND PFOFITABLE TO INVEST ON THE LIVING THAN THE DEAD...WHAT A WASTE
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2021
purleesh:

Chaiii... Abject poverty don turn this one brain 180° grin grin grin

If being a millionaire at my age is what you call poverty, I'm afraid you're a big fool.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Henricarter(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
Na poverty go kill you oooo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2021
cuteboy2:
I have only 5 questions for Obi Cubana:

1. How many primary schools has he built in his hometown, Oba?

2. How many students from his village are being sponsored to secondary and universities on Obi Cubana scholarship? With this kind of wealth, all primary school and secondary school children from Oba should go to school free.

3. How many hospitals has Obi Cubana built in his hometown, Oba?

4. How many roads has Obi Cubana paved and tarred in his town and village?

5 How many widows does he feed daily?

If he has not done these 5 things for the living, then all this obituary self glorification and lavish expenditure for the dead is no eternal value. [/b]It's all vanity upon vanity.[b]

I come in peace. RIP to mama Cubana.

Cc: Righteousness2

Even Poverty is Vanity

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

If being a millionaire at my age is what you call poverty, I'm afraid you're a big fool.

Poverty stricken muffin

Poverty is YOUR mentality grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by purleesh(f): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Paulianfa:
30mil coffin can't qualify her to eternity, cos it's vanity indeed... This thing is dust to dust, sand to sand case close.
Chief priest just wan show muscles for nothing, while other people are feeding from hand to mouth...
Generation of misplaced fortune, Omg how do they make all this money?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Henricarter:

Na poverty go kill you oooo
.......on the contrary bro......I leave a very comfortable life with a business that is doing very well.....I gat no business with poverty.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?

Just make. Money , you will understand
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by DriveByKiller: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Signs of. Poverty
na person when no eat for house dey rush food for party!

No people like you with generational poverty and unbroken lineage of illiterates money dey shack like booze, una dey take money dey do consolation and primitive showoffs! Because it's new and strange to you.

Those who have self contentment and money down their lineage are often calm and classy in doing public display of wealth.

But Bloody illiterate Igbo criminals like you who go to any means to acquire filthy wealth will want to announce to the world you've arrived when in truth, you're as wretched and insecure as a dispossessed bandit.

What a primal, debased criminal!!;

You're not only spiritually wretched, you're materially destitute as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.