Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Is MNK Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is MNK Lawyer (561 Views)

OYIGBO UPDATE aka IJELE SPEAKS AMONG THE KILLERS THAT STORMED MNK LAWYER'S HOUSE / MNK’s Lawyer Bruce Fein, Disgraces Malami In Interview With Sahara Reporters / (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is MNK Lawyer by Successdude(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
I keep reading Barr Ejimako & also Barr Ejiofor. Its confusing. Which of them is the MNK lawyer ?
Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by esnbrutality: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
ME

Successdude:
I keep reading Barr Ejimako & also Barr Ejiofor. Its confusing. Which of them is the MNK lawyer ?
Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by Gentlerespect76: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Both.

Bar Ejimofor was his original lawyer during his previous trial and related to him through Uchechi ( I think he is even his father in-law or something.; not really sure, though). But Ejiofor is his most current counsel.

Successdude:

1 Like

Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by gidgiddy: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Successdude:

Both of them, its not a must you must have one Lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by Seventywin: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's called a client's Legal Team

1 Like

Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by Successdude(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Both.

Bar Ejimofor was his original lawyer during his previous trial and related to him through Uchechi ( I think he is even his father in-law or something.; not really sure, though). But Ejiofor is his most current counsel.

gidgiddy:

Both of them, its not a must you must have one Lawyer

Seventywin:
It's called a client's Legal Team

Okay. I see
Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by oluztx: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's called legal team. Ejimakor is more of the lead counsel with impressive resume and over 30yrs in London. In a sane county, Ejimakor will be a supreme court justice or attorney general, that's how great he is. If you listen to him, you know he is grounded in legal jurisprudence. Now, he doesn't have local experience to match local lawyers and judges in our local way. Sometimes it's not how good you are but do you understand how the local court system works, how they operate, filing of papers, where and how, contacts, e.t.c. This is where Ejiofor comes in. Also well learned like Ejimakor but home grown and knows how to deal with Nigerian government from a local standpoint which has angered the Nigerian government to the point of wanting to kill him. The team has won virtually all cases against Nnamdi Kanu, that's how good they are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is MNK Lawyer by Successdude(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2021
oluztx:
It's called legal team. Ejimakor is more of the lead counsel with impressive resume and over 30yrs in London. In a sane county, Ejimakor will be a supreme court justice or attorney general, that's how great he is. If you listen to him, you know he is grounded in legal jurisprudence. Now, he doesn't have local experience to match local lawyers and judges in our local way. Sometimes it's not how good you are but do you understand how the local court system works, how they operate, filing of papers, where and how, contacts, e.t.c. This is where Ejiofor comes in. Also well learned like Ejimakor but home grown and knows how to deal with Nigerian government from a local standpoint which has angered the Nigerian government to the point of wanting to kill him. The team has won virtually all cases against Nnamdi Kanu, that's how good they are.

Impressive. Good breakdown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 140 People Put In Committee To Ensure Buhari Son's Wedding Is Hitch-free / A Picture That Tells A Story. Throw Back / Jos Crisis:gov Lalong Gave 100k..to 45,000 UJ Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.