Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,038 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections (18096 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered / Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by officialfoodie: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
adekolaelect:
Bragging without ideas , compearing private sectors to government parasterters .Do you know how many nigerians fall victim of defraud through Illegal access to the NIN and BVN portal? Making noise or insult can never make you a wise person. Speaking as if you wise ,Educated,Exposed and knowledgeable than those senators .

grin grin grin
This is me laughing at your ignorance.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Fortez: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Drosonogasta(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Both APC and PDP are the same thing

There comes a time when a young man will come out of the people and will rule with integrity and honesty

That time the nations will all flock down to Africa to see this new king

Increase the volume
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Blakjewelry(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
adekolaelect:
Bragging without ideas , compearing private sectors to government parasterters .Do you know how many nigerians fall victim of defraud through Illegal access to the NIN and BVN portal? Making noise or insult can never make you a wise person. Speaking as if you wise ,Educated,Exposed and knowledgeable than those senators .
Lol loss or misplacement of personal data does not compromise the platform in which the data is stored. The only way a data can be tempered is from the backend which is where the server is store d and I believe there will be a lot security checks and stops to make sure not one person has complete authorization so I repeat you are no different from that mumu senator. Have you asked yourself whey Nigerians, professionals and experts are routing for e voting but a very few and the thieves in power that are the ones oppose to it?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Angelicqueen(f): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Because you feel its PDP idea that is why you came out to show your level of ignorance. See as him face dey black like shit

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by trendo360: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Olodo APC senator. Is it only PDP that can use the computer to rig?
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Sugar112: 4:57am On Jul 17, 2021
I believe that one of our challenges in this Country is that some of our leaders doesn't read or do some consultations in a subject matter before talking about it. This is not APC or PDP thing, it is something good for the nation. The world is developing so fast and we need to follow up. We might not get it all right now, but let's try and make it better.

To our youths and tomorrow Leaders let's politely let them know that i/we #support #electronic #voting and #transmission of #results.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by LydayBobo(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Lol backward men everywhere,they don't want Nigeria to go forward. Anybody who oppose electronic voting should be stoned
calm down. Even Trump is saying it was used to rigged election against him and most states are fighting against future use. We should slow in this country. We are always quick to condemn.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by TEACHER4REAL(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2021
APC WHY SHOULD YOU REJECT ELECTRONIC VOTING THAT EVERY DEVELOPED NATION USES IF YOU DONT HAVE IN MIND TO RIG 2023 LETS TELL OUR SELF TRUE MAJORITY OF THOSE MEN THAT VOTED AGAINST KNOWS THEY CAN'T WINE ELECTIONS AND FOR THEM TO RETURN IS RIGGING BUT THAT TIME IS OVER NIGERIIAND WILL DISAPPOINT THEM
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by biglizzy: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2021
Was card readers also their idea

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by seunayantokun(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2021
So PDP has all government IT/Telecom infrastructure in their hand? What a dunce way of thinking! We are talking about reliability/credibility, efficiency, effectiveness, inclusiveness, ease, safety, crisis and election violence elimination, etc yet they are seeing PDP instead of Nigeria. Always taking the country back to antiquity because of their self-serving evil agendas.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Csymb(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Very STUPID thinking senator
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by seunayantokun(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2021
LydayBobo:
calm down. Even Trump is saying it was used to rigged election against him and most states are fighting against future use. We should slow in this country. We are always quick to condemn.

Electronic voting and transmission of results were used against trump? You will do well to read well and more on Trump's claims, investigations of his claims, and what the findings were. Make your life an honest one please.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by ofiko123(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2021
We await to see how that happens..
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Blakjewelry(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2021
LydayBobo:
that is politicians for you always crying when things don't go their way. Why do you think PDP is in support of this? Because they are in the opposition, if they were the ones in power they would have try to fustrate it. before coming out to say rubbish did they consult itc experts? Why didn't Trump complain when he complained when the same system brought him to power. the truth is, the benefits far outweigh the disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by anselm791(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Is anyone still confused that APC/PDP are one of the same group of friends trying to out rig one another?
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by monex(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
madridguy:
PDP should go and rest for once.

you guys are pathethic.

His argument against electronic voting is so backward, it belongs in the dark ages.

... and then the yahoo boy stereotyping. stereotype PDP with yahoo boys. I see where the southern nigerians being yahoo boys stereotype comes from
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by McBrowny(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
xpressionx:
Some of these Northerners are so dumb.
was PDP not the ruling party when APC the opposition party won election in 2015?
this man is mad.
Whether pdp or apc,electronic voting is the way to go.

He lacks confidence
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by CSTRR: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Both APC and PDP are the same thing

There comes a time when a young man will come out of the people and will rule with integrity and honesty

That time the nations will all flock down to Africa to see this new king
No.

PDP and APC are not the same.

One support electronic elections, while one does not.

How are they the same?
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by CSTRR: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
monex:

you guys are pathethic.

His argument against electronic voting is so backward, it belongs in the dark ages.

... and then the yahoo boy stereotyping. stereotype PDP with yahoo boys. I see where the southern nigerians being yahoo boys stereotype comes from
He is indirectly calling PDP a southern party.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Poleski: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Useless analogue leaders!! It's hard to cheat and rig election electronically.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by adekolaelect(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol loss or misplacement of personal data does not compromise the platform in which the data is stored. The only way a data can be tempered is from the backend which is where the server is store d and I believe there will be a lot security checks and stops to make sure not one person has complete authorization so I repeat you are no different from that mumu senator. Have you asked yourself whey Nigerians, professionals and experts are routing for e voting but a very few and the thieves in power that are the ones oppose to it?
stories without major points!!! Pls tell me how e voting will improve electoral value in Nigeria. Is e voting our problems or Bad governance through all this politicians ?? Nigeria system is not matured to the level of E voting except for froudster like you and Atiku.ask yourselves why is it now that pdp is in opposition they fight for e voting ? What were they used the opportunity they had for when was in power ? E voting was the strategies of Sarakis and Atiku to remove Buhari then as how fraud apc use insecurity and properganda of corruption to unseat Jonathan then . Oga politician always do what favours them to get what they need not like you poeple making noise without knowledge of fact. Pdp senators are fighting for e voting but non of them never come out to fight for reduction of their Jimbo's allowance in the Senate house and politicians . What is e voting where there is insecurity ,what is e voting where politicians has nothing to offer than what favoure them,what is e voting when all road are not motorable ? Ask yourselves why is it anything election is the aspect important to them in all issues we have in Nigeria? I can't blame you if you are politician but if you are not a politician I sorry for you the way you reason .

Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Blakjewelry(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
stories without major points!!! Pls tell me how e voting will improve electoral value in Nigeria. Is e voting our problems or Bad governance through all this politicians ?? Nigeria system is not matured to the level of E voting except for froudster like you and Atiku.ask yourselves why is it now that pdp is in opposition they fight for e voting ? What were they used the opportunity they had for when was in power ? E voting was the strategies of Sarakis and Atiku to remove Buhari then as how fraud apc use insecurity and properganda of corruption to unseat Jonathan then . Oga politician always do what favours them to get what they need not like you poeple making noise without knowledge of fact. Pdp senators are fighting for e voting but non of them never come out to fight for reduction of their Jimbo's allowance in the Senate house and politicians . What is e voting where there is insecurity ,what is e voting where politicians has nothing to offer than what favoure them,what is e voting when all road are not motorable ? Ask yourselves why is it anything election is the aspect important to them in all issues we have in Nigeria? I can't blame you if you are politician but if you are not a politician I sorry for you the way you reason .
Lol brain is for reasoning not just to occupy space. if you read through my post you will see where I said those in power are opposed to electronic voting system because because they can't use state power to their own dubious end. If PDP is the one in power they will still be oppose to it so it not about party issue but your foolishness won't let you see it.

Now let me address your rant, one you thing you don't know is that the electoral process is key to the development of any country, even chinua Achebe agrees with me on this one, go and read the end part of the book " there was a Nation" . See what is happening in anambra especially in PDP and APGA professionals in their chosen field are short change for their who are ready to loot and share the resources within themselves. All the effects of bad governance you mentioned are tied to bad leadership by people we didn't vote. They force their way in so they feel they don't owe you anything. If you believe some your can hack the system, I ask you why is it that the millions to billions that flies through the airspace every day is not being hijacked by the those Yahoo you think will hack the system. Even if you or your father is in apc it's shouldn't blind you from the truth, because even with your plan rigging of 2023 nothing is certain and you will be in the opposition and will wish you had pass this bill
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by adekolaelect(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol brain is for reasoning not just to occupy space. if you read through my post you will see where I said those in power are opposed to electronic voting system because because they can't use state power to their own dubious end. If PDP is the one in power they will still be oppose to it so it not about party issue but your foolishness won't let you see it.

Now let me address your rant, one you thing you don't know is that the electoral process is key to the development of any country, even chinua Achebe agrees with me on this one, go and read the end part of the book " there was a Nation" . See what is happening in anambra especially in PDP and APGA professionals in their chosen field are short change for their who are ready to loot and share the resources within themselves. All the effects of bad governance you mentioned are tied to bad leadership by people we didn't vote. They force their way in so they feel they don't owe you anything. If you believe some your can hack the system, I ask you why is it that the millions to billions that flies through the airspace every day is not being hijacked by the those Yahoo you think will hack the system. Even if you or your father is in apc it's shouldn't blind you from the truth, because even with your plan rigging of 2023 nothing is certain and you will be in the opposition and will wish you had pass this bill
must you insult before you be constructive in your views? Who are to blame ? Even if you stupid insulter is in power you can never implement what can take you out of position you are.your likes only know theories and complain which only endon medias .I repeat it system of votes is not our problems but Bad governance,Insecurity and undevelopment which is the most important thing we shuod all clamour for but many of you political jobers blind of.
Re: Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections by Blakjewelry(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
must you insult before you be constructive in your views? Who are to blame ? Even if you stupid insulter is in power you can never implement what can take you out of position you are.your likes only know theories and complain which only endon medias .I repeat it system of votes is not our problems but Bad governance,Insecurity and undevelopment which is the most important thing we shuod all clamour for but many of you political jobers blind of.
Now is that you are either confused or not well versed in the issue you jumped into. Flawed electoral process is beginning of our problem. how do men with functional brain to get involved in Nigeria kinda politics which will only end with you spending your money and at the end of the day the peoples choice doesn't matter. All the ills of governance you mentioned are as a of people who force their way into government through dubious means and not by popular choice.

And I am not like you, I believe in a better future for my children unborn. It is has always been my take that if you decide to make yourself happy at the expense of others, someday those other will come back to hurt you.

Also you are hurt about my insult? Cool because comments like yours that is devoid of any form of sensibility pisses me off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos / Akwa Ibom Evacuates Stranded Citizens From Kastina Over Bandits’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.