Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Monetizing Your Knowledge and eBooks Publishing Bootcamp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monetizing Your Knowledge and eBooks Publishing Bootcamp (197 Views)

Free Article: Guide To Monetizing Your Instagram Account To Six Figure Income / Monetizing Your Facebook Page / Free Ideas And Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetizing Your Knowledge and eBooks Publishing Bootcamp by smartaphyl(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm opening the door to my closed mentorship group for smart folks who want to learn how to publish short reports on Amazon and other eBook Stores..

I will be sharing my tested and proven methods that has generated more than $1000 in the last 2 years with you..

former president aide want me to tell you this;

"If you have a phone, a laptop and internet.. you have yourself to blame if you remain poor.. because there are lot of things you could be doing to make money with what you have.. you are not unemployed.. you are uninformed" . Reno Omokri

Now If You Are Wondering What Kindle Direct Publishing Bootcamp is all about

It's a program where I will show you how to sell short reports or eBooks on Amazon Kindle Store and Other International Platforms So You can start earning In Dollars and you don't have to write these books yourself.

Using your smartphone and free tools.

It will launch on Monday and you will have access to the WhatsApp group.

if you pay a one time fee of N7,000 today before the price goes up.

At the end of the training, you will be able to create books and publish them on Amazon. This is a number’s game. The more books you have, the more money you will earn.

and there's a way you can publish as many as you can using my 10 books in a week little known strategy.

*About the Amazon KDP*

Amazon KDP = Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

KDP lets you to self publish your books..

Besides, it provides you a distribution to Amazon’s huge buyers and readers base.

Whenever your book is sold..

Amazon will send the book to the shopper. And you get your royalty( payment in dollars)

Easy right?

In the boot camp...

you will learn;

� How to Get a U.SA Bank Account Number
for Your International Business

� How To Get A Done For You eBooks To Start Publishing Right Away Without Going Through the Stress Of Creating Them Yourself.

� How to know which hot topic people are reading so you can publish something related to it.

� How to boost sales by making your books appear in other international stores.

� How to make your books available in more than 10 top reading countries.

� How to format and package your books in Amazon-approved format.

� How to design book cover with Canva premium app

Special Bonus:

� Free Digital Marketing Certificate

� Free Canva Premium App To Design Books Cover and Flyers

And So Much More.

Send a WhatsApp message to the number below for more info..

(1) (Reply)

Lets Partner With You And Develop Your Online Business Free / New Ways To Make Money Online! / ccount For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.