Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,295 members, 7,974,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:30 PM

“hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells (542 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by woloadedCEO: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
“Hustle o, so another man’s cows no go turn beef for you,” – Daddy Freeze tells those critizing Obi Cubana for having over 300 cows for his mother’s burial.
Daddy Freeze has reacted to the amount of criticism Obi Cubana has recieved for having over 300 cows for his mother’s burial.

The Entrepreneur is currently holding a burial ceremony for his mother and it has been the talk of the town due to the massive display of wealth and affluence by his close friends and associates.

Obi received more than 300 cows amongst the various other gifts from the dignitaries that were invited to the event, and some social media users feel it’s a LITTLE BIT OVER THE TOP.

Daddy Freeze in his reaction, wrote ;

I don’t know what the issue is with @obi_cubana ‘s 200 cows, when the supposed wisest man that ever lived, Solomon, consumed 30 cows and 100 sheep DAILY! As in EVERY SINGLE DAY. That’s 210 cows and 700 sheep every single week.

If he can afford it, why not?
Personally, I don’t get where all these plenty issues are arising from.

If for 40 whole years (Solomon was king for 40years), there was a literal party everyday in Solomon’s palace and he was still considered ‘wise’, why are we now questioning the wisdom of our brother, who chose to have fun with his friends and family for just a few days. 

Hustle o, so another man’s cows no go turn beef for you
USE LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO AND SEE PHOTOS

https://woloaded.com.ng/hustle-o-so-another-mans-cows-no-go-turn-beef-for-you-daddy-freeze-tells-those-critizing-obi-cubana-for-having-over-300-cows-for-his-mothers-burial/

Re: “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by Illuminatiship(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vanity upon vanity but I need this money too to be rich so I can create my own vanity.

2 Likes

Re: “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by midolian(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
They will work "hard" all their lives to earn big bucks..but in the end, spend it on burials

A friend on mine I met during NYSC in those days wept profusely for 7 consecutive days when his dad died. I was forced to ask him why the non-stop tears on day 5 (when the noise became too unbearable) since he claimed his dad died at age 85 or so.."My guy, you no go understand", he said. "All of my allawee wey I save go enter this burial and I go still need heavy loan", he added. This one was just his contribution o..His dad had 8 of them, him tears for be 1 year non-stop if na only him d papa born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by Goldbw122(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
The end shall tell, but all in all money is good... But don't do evil because of money it is not worth it..

1 Like

Re: “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by NORSYK(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi Cubana sprays 1 million naira on Uche Warrior (sir Warrior Junior) as he performs live in Oba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m84bVclh5A
Re: “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by WibusJaga: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok
Re: “hustle O, So Another Man’s Cows No Go Turn Beef For You,” – Daddy Freeze Tells by Seniorwriter(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
In my Opinion this Obi's exhibition is an Overdoing!
No matter your doing make sure to be remembered for positive values to humanity
BTW Why does this daddy freeze crave for unnecessary attention.

Deep Quote:
Life is transient.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Biography And Pictures Of Bbnaija 6 Boma Akpore / Bbnaija: Emmanuel Claps Back At Angel For Saying He Wants Her Infront Of Liquoro / Why I Wanted To Drop My Father’s Name — Yul Edochie. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.