Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Important Facts About Excessive Saliva, And How To Handle It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Important Facts About Excessive Saliva, And How To Handle It (328 Views)

I Saw Something Like Saliva Coming Out Of My Peni$ / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts About Excessive Saliva, And How To Handle It by bnet1010(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Excessive saliva, also known as hyper-salivation, can be a source of serious discomfort, and embarrassment. Especially when you are in the midst of friends and acquaintances.

The average person secretes two to three pints of saliva per day. However, under certain circumstances, the output may be ten times this amount in twenty-four hours, which calls for concern.

Saliva is a clear liquid produced by the salivary glands in the mouth. It is essential for the proper chewing and swallowing of your food. Continue reading https://bnethub.com/excessive-saliva/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

It's No Bra Day! / Brazilian Viper Venom May Become A Tool In The Fight Against COVID 19-photos / 8 Things To Avoid If You Want To Be Strong And Healthy At Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.