Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,967 members, 7,873,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels (209 Views)

Why Haven't We Heard From Lawmakers Representing Ibarapa Area Of Oyo State / You Will Not Believe This Letter Coming From The LAWMAKERS Of Kano State. / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by Praxis758: 1:46am On Jul 17, 2021
There are three lawmakers representing each Nigerian; one at state level and 2 at federal level.

Mine are:

1. Hon. Taofeek Mohammed (Akoko N/W Constituency 2), ODHA

2. Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo (Federal House of Rep)

3. Sen. Prof. Robert Ajayi Borrifice (Ondo North Senatorial District)
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by Harrykn: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Let me start looking for mine because those guys are so unconcerned that people have forgotten they exist
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by Ever8090: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2021
..no body is representing me anywhere.. Nigeria is each for themselves no body gives s f**ck about any one....
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by Starboytwo(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2021
We don’t have in our street.

Wait, let me ask my brother.

‘Kabiru, “ngbo” somebody is representing us in this Lagos?

Nah, nobody mehn, well, except jah
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by SmartPolician: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Nobody represents me anywhere; those people represent their stomaches.
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Honorable Francis Fadahunsi- House of Assembly

Honorable Babatunde Lawrence Ayeni- House of Representatives

Honorable Timothy Owoeye- State House of Assembly

Obokun a gbewa o
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by speaktome(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2021
They are all representing their pockets...

Na only me Waka come...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Name The Lawmakers Representing You At Federal And State Levels by Sunnymatey(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Gershon Bassey ---- An Olodo --Senate
Daniel Asuquo ----- Semi Olodo -- Reps
***†******** ------ One idiot -- CRHA

We need to make sure they all return back to their farms come 2023, they're not useful as lawmakers.
Maybe they're betrer-off as farmers.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Kill 1, Abduct 7 Others / ASCETA Protest 31 Months Salary Arrears At Arochukwu, Set To Storm Umuahia(see P / PMG Ekiti State Coordinator Celebrates Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu-akeredolu @68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.