Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC (29379 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by seunayantokun(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2021
They don't want the media to report terrorist activities because they are behind them and so are becoming uncomfortable with the reporting of their evils even when Nigerians blood and living are involved. Bunch of terrorists!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Adetayo1978(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2021
No, I don't support the decision of NBC.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by staphcures: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Gval123:
Because of this Lai Mohammed, i will support any party that can remove APC from power. My only gain will be to see this old fool called Lai Mohammed locked up in prison for his atrocities. Devil
Unfortunately APC is Winning again in 2023..Show me the Formidable Party that would wrestle power from them ...This one that 3 Governor's have moved ,More to cross carpet .Naija fast becoming a one party Place ...
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2021
We are no longer practicing democracy where the government is for the people.

From the tips on our fingers, rejection of E transmission of results, shooting of market boys, trailing and consequently "jakpa" of journalists to Canada for covering ENDSARS shootings, now this.

This crop of leaders think they are dealing with dumbos like them.

These are the systematic strategies to make sure we are all in one Nigeria. These few makes it look as if we are one in Nigeria, internationally, they are the ones to be listened to, not the public.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by watchindelta(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2021
I know Nigerian is not good before but now Nigeria is worst. What is happening in Nigeria because nobody is challenging this government! The government is just everything! Even some people in there mind knows things are not working oh! but they are just forming like everything is ok. Let us stop pretending nothing is working in Nigeria, I mean no single thing.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by FemiMaduka(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Bandits are not terrorist sad

Terrorist a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. Eg IPOB, ISIS.

Bandits a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
"the bandit produced a weapon and demanded money" Eg Eiye, pirates, buccaneers,
, vikings, herdsmens

So you want to pretend you don't know these "bandits" levy different taxes on communities; farmers pays produce tax, traders also pay. What do you think makes the locals pay up? Yea, threat of violence. So, "bandits" also use violence, or a threat of it, to achieve their aims. They've been known to attack churches at times. Whatever definition you employ, they are terrorists. But I guess it is beyond your range.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Elpatron9622(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Madness dey run inside your brain and veins
KillMNKnow:

Terrorist a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. Eg IPOB, ISIS.

Bandits a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
, vikings, herdsmens
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Sgwash: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

, vikings, herdsmens
What exactly is your point, dumbfvck?
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by izubext007: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2021
I see no reason buhari is fighting the people that is defending the people and defending the people that is fighting the people.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Oladipo1166(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

, vikings, herdsmens
Oni kure
Ogun lo ma pa ee.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by UltimateSpice: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
They'll always want you to turn a blind eye. When you refuse, you become a threat to national security.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Sgwash: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A failed government trying to safe its face. Shioor. So, if there's an insurgent or terrorist activity in a region and people are not aware of such, wouldn't there be more victims or casualties due to lack of information? Imagine niger and kaduna roads where the daredevils kill motorists and passengers for fun, wouldn't it be worse if more people ply that route without knowing such heinous activities are going on in such areas? Even if the media is gagged android phone with data dey. People go dey send pictures and share news information for people to be aware of. Afterall most of the news these days come from bloggers and eyewitnesses.

I still wonder why some people ( though blind ones) still support the party of evil. Na turn by turn. Their family too go soon taste of the ineptitude of the apc.
The government isn't trying to save it's stewpeed face, the government are the terrorists... They've just become emboldened, that they don't mind rubbing it on our faces.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by fredoooooo: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Report the truth always , we all supported you. Lies and propaganda is what we're against .
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by realray(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2021
any body that will not support the disintegration of this Country na God go punish dem, Because already it is glaring for everyone to see that the north has an evil agenda and me I can not be subject to slavery and oppression from the northerners.....
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by FORDCULTURE: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2021
How can someone report his blood brother to the world
uote author=general111 post=103790078]Can you imagine??
So terrorist activities should not be reported?
Only God will save us in this country.[/quote]
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Don27tiky(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://punchng.com/we-wont-stop-reporting-terrorist-attacks-media-chiefs-dare-nbc/
foolish media chief. NBC did not stop the media from reporting. Mumu media that reveal every move by the government to the terror ground. The Nigerian media is responsible for kidnapping in the country. They reported how rich Evans was, how he operated for years there by encouraging others into it
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by ceaser: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Media houses too don dey grow balls o.

The President of the Nigerian Guild of Editors, Mustapha Isah; the National President of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Chris Isiguzo; and the Executive Director, Centre for Media Law and Advocacy, Richard Akinnola; made this known in separate interviews with Saturday PUNCH on Friday.

Good thing is that this decision cuts across ethnic divides, so they can't pin it on any ethnic group in the name of being in the opposition.

It is Nigerians against 'em, not Igbo against' em or Yorùbás against 'em.

Stupid lots, foolish politicians.

KillMNKnow:

, vikings, herdsmens

Quite a commendable analysis, for your level that is.

But to be sure we have not erred in our assessment of your outstanding performance, can you quickly remind us again what breed of Capra hircus you belong to?

oluztx:
The thing with One Nigeria is as long as One Nigeria hasn't visited you or your family, you won't understand. The day it will visit you, that day, you will look up to the ceiling in your last moment in the hands of Fulani bandits about to slice you open and remember Nnamdi Kanu before you take your last breath!

There was this Igbo One Nigerianist in Toronto, Canada, that kept insulting Nnamdi Kanu for many years, he will call Radio Biafra calling him a nuisance causing trouble because he has business in Jos...LOL! Until he returned with his family, Fulani armed men visited him, not only did they rape his wife and daughters, they also sodomized him and his sons. He abandoned his business and property and returned to Canada that week. After he returned, he has never uttered a word and has never called Radio Biafra again.

The problem with Nnamdi Kanu and probably with you too is that you like to hurl insults but would not tolerate an insult in return.

Nnamdi Kanu's favourite past time on Radio Biafra was to insult Nigerians, including Igbos. His beef was with the government and he should have kept it at that, not drag Nigerians alongside the government in his verbosities. That is why I won't blame that man in Canada for insulting him in return. And I think he (Kanu) realized his errors later that he began to verbally align with other agitators in Nigeria, but it was a little too late.

That being said, I can't deny the fact that I am still saddened that he was apprehended so easily. A bad child in the family even have their own good days when they prove beneficial, and it is in that sense that I saw Kanu as a thorn in the flesh of the Fulanis and a nightmare for 'em. That is the reason I'm a little devastated that he handed over victory so cheaply to the Nigerian government, a victory which is transient nonetheless.

What I had wished for is victory not for Nnamdi Kanu or the Federal government, but victory for the good people of Nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2021
I need to see the reaction of those who supported the Twitter ban.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by watchindelta(m): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Nigeria is running like a kingship! Noting here like democracy. The government Just turning the citizens to dummy, deafen, zomiefen each passing day. Nobody is coughing! Even the opposition no differences.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by ozome15(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2021
xedyl:
2023 is near. God keep us all till then.
This Govtment is not going anywhere. so nigeria should get ready to keep going for another 8year of things like this. you people ask for it and have gotten what u ask for.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by michoim(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2021
But don't report lies ...
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Ebios(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2021
This government is indeed shameless embarrassing Nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by BelovedofLord: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2021
oluztx:
The thing with One Nigeria is as long as One Nigeria hasn't visited you or your family, you won't understand. The day it will visit you, that day, you will look up to the ceiling in your last moment in the hands of Fulani bandits about to slice you open and remember Nnamdi Kanu before you take your last breath!

There was this Igbo One Nigerianist in Toronto, Canada, that kept insulting Nnamdi Kanu for many years, he will call Radio Biafra calling him a nuisance causing trouble because he has business in Jos...LOL! Until he returned with his family, Fulani armed men visited him, not only did they rape his wife and daughters, they also sodomized him and his sons. He abandoned his business and property and returned to Canada that week. After he returned, he has never uttered a word and has never called Radio Biafra again.
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by chloride6: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2021
They asked you not to use twitter you complied .

So why are you now bitching?

grin grin grin
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by BelovedofLord: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2021
seunayantokun:
They don't want the media to report terrorist activities because they are behind them and so are becoming uncomfortable with the reporting of their evils even when Nigerians blood and living are involved. Bunch of terrorists!
In like-manner, most people of the failed, expired & extinguished contraption are presently, buharimized!
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by Ojukwudfugitive: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Theunbothered post=103791107]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by ceaser: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

, vikings, herdsmens

But to be sure we have not erred in our assessment of your outstanding performance, can you remind us again what breed of Capra hircus you belong to?
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by KillMNKnow(f): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2021
ceaser:

But to be sure we have not erred in our assessment of your outstanding performance, can you remind us again what breed of Capra hircus you belong to?
ISIS
Re: We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC by KillMNKnow(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2021
ceaser:

probably ISIS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.