Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... (41923 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / Lockdown With Parents: Share Your Experience / Have Your Neigbour Ever Reported You To Your Parents?? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by SimplePlan34: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
U self use academics collect money from them but spend it wisely

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by SimplePlan34: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jj
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by pongwa(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Hello guys.... I don't just know.. Is it just me or is there anything I don't understand......my parents are rich people especially my dad, I know that for sure... someone paying #950,000 naira per year as school fees for me aside other expenses, plus multiple houses and lands I can't even keep count of....

How come they are this stingy? There is no time I would ask them for money for my own personal well being or any of my personal needs that they would like to assist me. I once ask mum for #12,000 naira just to buy a fairly used android phone (when I know they can even afford me an iPhone x) but she told me I should wait till months end before she gives me saying there is no money on ground... it's five months now and still nothing (not waiting for it though)...

Then I ask my dad, he told me I don't need an android phone... telling me that phone makes people unserious and other types of bulls*it( a 19 year old student for that matter)

Any expenses that is not book or academic related is not important...my parents would rather buy clothes for me than give me money to buy clothes... sometimes I end up not wearing some of them..

The funniest part is that, anytime I take any urgent lie(Asin scam) about any payment in school...they wouldn't Waits a second to send it to me... This has got me telling all sorts of lies just to get what I know can be gotten honestly.. It has even gotten to the point that any money that enters my hand now, I use it to play sports betting to see if I can get enough money for what I need, but I end up loosing the money...I am just frustrated.. someone time I wish I didn't even have rich parents cos what's the point...
sue them to court, its your right

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by observanc1: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
mrblessed:
With the way and manner you write English language, I think your parents are super smart to deny you some things you don't necessarily need.
u didnt even see his username. A 19 yr old gambler.
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Emergingnation(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stay focus on your education..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by chloride6: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
See username.

You are clearly not serious...

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by kindklemz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Are you sure your parents are not denying you of extra money because they found out you were gambling?
Tell us the full and honest story, we might be able to help you by giving you a good advice.
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Marvyx(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Federalcase:
I'm glad you didn't mention that you are lacking food...Your parents are adults so it's going to be very hard to change that stinginess in them but What you can do is to groom yourself to be a better person (self improvement). Please forget about gambling and focus more on your career. One advantage of having a rich parents is that your career is definitely secured after you graduate . Trust me your parents will do anything for you to have a good job. Most parents want their children to be the best version of themselves so your future is secure you should be happy.. forget all these worldly stuff, they won't take your anywhere. You think your dad use iphone before he became successful?. If gadgets is very important in your line of career then you should get one of your top academic staff in your faculty to talk your parents, they will surely listen and comply..... You Can get all the clothes and gadgets you love when you starting earning from your career.
You know these kind of advice don't apply to children of nowadays?

See, the guy has already gone into sport betting. If he was a lady, you would start to wonder why she's doing runs even though she has rich parents.

I don't think it's bad to give your child money for upkeep.

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Pk01(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
At 19 ur are still a kid bro... Chill... Tell a reasonable lie and get urself phone please stay away from betting... Ur parents knows what they are doing. At least they are taking good care of you.. Some of us here are born with a plastic spoon... So thank ur God. For naija it's only 20% people that are born with a silver spoon.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Moorish: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dogasas:
Hahaha you make me remember my father when I was younger.

The man get money but if you ask am na war. Even if he gives you ehn he go first rubbish you till you begin to think na because of 5k i dey collect this kind insult.

Meanwhile if the man go party the next day he will go and spoil everybody with drinks and all sorts of orisirisi and even give some people money for transport.

In a nut shell, he no care about him children welfare but will rather use the money to be impressing outsiders.

I can never forget around 2013 I was in school then. I asked this man for 20k he just dey squeeze face. Next Saturday he don buy Toyota matrix wey he no even need. Meanwhile he get like 3 motor for house e no fit even reason give him pikin one make e dey manage. Chai na why I like hausa people Sha. They love their children alot.
That's deep
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Internet247(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
toto niggr grin grin
i don see reason why your folks dey kala you cool

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
With the kind of moniker you have and the kind of character one can deduce from your write-up,
I just pray your parents are not wasting their milli on you.

In other words you seem irresponsible and your parents know that exposing you to easy money will make you go haywire.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Righteousness2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Hello guys.... I don't just know.. Is it just me or is there anything I don't understand......my parents are rich people especially my dad, I know that for sure... someone paying #950,000 naira per year as school fees for me aside other expenses, plus multiple houses and lands I can't even keep count of....

How come they are this stingy? There is no time I would ask them for money for my own personal well being or any of my personal needs that they would like to assist me. I once ask mum for #12,000 naira just to buy a fairly used android phone (when I know they can even afford me an iPhone x) but she told me I should wait till months end before she gives me saying there is no money on ground... it's five months now and still nothing (not waiting for it though)...

Then I ask my dad, he told me I don't need an android phone... telling me that phone makes people unserious and other types of bulls*it( a 19 year old student for that matter)

Any expenses that is not book or academic related is not important...my parents would rather buy clothes for me than give me money to buy clothes... sometimes I end up not wearing some of them..

The funniest part is that, anytime I take any urgent lie(Asin scam) about any payment in school...they wouldn't Waits a second to send it to me... This has got me telling all sorts of lies just to get what I know can be gotten honestly.. It has even gotten to the point that any money that enters my hand now, I use it to play sports betting to see if I can get enough money for what I need, but I end up loosing the money...I am just frustrated.. someone time I wish I didn't even have rich parents cos what's the point...

Your parents may not be Stingy as u say.

You Have the Privilege of Having Great Parents.
You may not Value it now, but in yrs to Come you will value them.
They are giving you what money cannot buy.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
First and foremost stop playing sportsbetting.be saving from the one dey give you
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by walesoflyf(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bro the best you can do is try and get money from them, that you need to learn an IT course.. You can inflate the fees for the course.. Go ahead and learn the course while still in school and the be self dependent.. I belive by the time you are through with the course, you'll have garnered a side knowledge and start using that as a side hustle to make money for yourself...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by harjay1986: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

be thankful your parent are not stingy they are just good in money management in which they are trying for you to learn from it so that if they die today they can be rest assure that the wealth in your care will still extend to other generation
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by emmy512: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
I think it's not nice saying stingy,
My father has enough to make a man comfortable, he strives for more, he uses the latest of apple products, gives out things to people never failed to pay my academic fees on time.
During my school days till now i couldn't ask him for personal money except he gave me on his own,
Cos each time i asked he made it seem like i was disturbing him which i didn't like.

But I'm happy now cos most of the things he did made me hussle outside academics, i never had to ask him for anything.

Now i ask for things to make him have the feeling his son is still his son.

You're still 19 and they see you as a kid, if you feel you've grown up enough try to do those things you want by yourself and i bet your parents will start supporting you more than ever.

What level are you in school? Also determines,
Quit the gambling, remain humble guy,
Its still your parents money, have your own money and one day u will still be the one to uave those properties u mentioned

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Ynix(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
It's called training.......they know your character.

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Kudos to them!
bro it is not training abeg

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Dessy96: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
In my opinion...Omo tell them how you feel
If they have and they can't help you no wahala
But when you too have you'll never help them out.
Try and see if they won't change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecided Can we exchange parents please.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Skyfornia(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
faithfull18:
Wait till you start making your own money so you can spend as you wish.

Nice one...the boy has entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by elonmuskbaby: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your parents may not be Stingy as u say.

You Have the Privilege of Having Great Parents.
You may not Value it now, but in yrs to Come you will value them.
They are giving you what money cannot buy.

pastor help me preach to him

Just look at the name of his moniker yet he wants his parents to fund his indulgences

Your parents generation nor use phones talkless of internet enabled phones yet they came out successful

In covenant university you can't even use a phone so kilon Baka?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How can you say that someone who is paying almost a million naira as school fee for you annually is stingy?

The guy is not normal.....
The parents are probably the type struggling to give the stupid idiot the best education they can afford...but he’s too greedy to see it..

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

You have got a good parent, always remember to pray for them whenever you can.

Someone who pay 950k is tuition fees for you can't do any better.
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by SavageResponse(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

Go and work for your own money so you can use it to gamble all you want!

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by cooltola(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
As long your parents love you, then stop worrying.They are stingy to you because they do not want you to rely on them when u are old enough to marry or born children. Your parents are stingy to you because they want you to work hard for your own. They do not want a 40 year old or older child asking pocket money or money to pay rent.
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by phemmyfour: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

Ingrate.....no responsible child will turn to betting to make money. No wonder your Parent looked for every opportunity to limit the free cash in your hands
Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by bosman4u: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Your head is not correct. Why don't you tell your parents not to pay your school fees and rather give you the 950k to ball.
If your parents had not invested what they had, where so you think your fees would have been coming from?
The small money that entered your hand, how did you manage it? BET9JA. And the result?
It's like you fell down from your mummy's back at infancy.
Tell me the basic necessity that they deny you.
STUPID BOY.

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by omoadeleye(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

You are still young

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by Depressed101: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

I like your parents, they are investing in your future.. And not giving in to frivolities that might undermine their investments in you... Be humble until you can make your own money,. When you are 25-30 you will value this type of training, because by then you will know how to spend base on priorities.. Just don't fail them in their investment in you, it will pain them too much if you do.. Cao

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... by SocialJustice: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
TOTOnigga:

No go hustle, dey here dey cry and feeling entitled.

I didn't drive in secondary school despite living in a house with 7 cars scattered all over. I eventually learnt to drive when I bought my first car 2017.

You should stop gambling. The way you collect money with school expense that's what I did too. Inflate your academic expenses and live on the surplus. If you need something big then create a big academic expense, DO NOT GAMBLE.

Also read your books, I was a very excellent undergrad. No go take all the money finish at the end of the day you'll be failing in school.

Don't do drugs too and don't compete with anyone, there are kids whose parents wrote them a blank cheque while coming to school, no go dey want form rich kid, eye go turn you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.