Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (43943 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Jackson105: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2021
lawlex:
[s][/s]I'm an igbo man far richer and oriented than you presently my dad has a shop in idumota, personally I have two shop in trade fair, you see the difference between Yoruba lazy youth and your unless father who couldn't and never contribute any thing to your already unless life, that's why when see igbo flaunting their money you think their are one that make your unless family poor..[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash! Keep bleating, wretched thin
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

How can a sane person compare Igboho to Gummi and Pantami?

You take Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho as heroes. Some even believe they are comparable to Sheikh Gumi. A Methodist Bishop ridiculously said that he will stand by Kanu as long as “northerners stand by Pantami and Gumi”.

What you refuse to accept is the fact that Kanu is a terrorist in the class of Shekau. A fugitive from justice having jumped bail while standing trial in a court of competent jurisdiction. He instigated people to kill through electronic messages the way Shekau did. He calls for the Balkanisation of the country. Perhaps being a second-class British citizen, he sees Nigeria as a “zoo” and Nigerians as animals. His gullible followers, Nigerians through and through, accept being animals in a country that is a zoo.
Maybe because most of his followers are those frustrated with their lives, they find solace in living in utopia. Same goes to Igboho whom have been caught with Arms and charms.

How dare you compare them with people who are peacemakers and peace builders?

Did anyone among them ever ask a peraon to kill or destory property?

Why must you guys always display your abject dullness and idiocy!?

Liar! You peddle lies just like your seniors in the government and security agencies. Your ilk infest the whole place like germs, putrifying the whole system. And when did charms become exhibit under the law? You Northerners are 4king morons who would go to any length to call a dog a bad name just to hang it. When did calling for self determination become a crime under a true democracy? But Ofcourse ours is a a curious mix of an autocracy and theocracy a la islam. Your stu.pid emperor who thinks he is smarter than God had held rallies during OBJ' tenure and even advocated for self determination of some Islamic contraption in recent times. I only blame Tinubu for joining forces with that old fox. Otherwise people like Goomi and Panty- army would never have risen to prominence.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by showafrica(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Successionist:

https://punchng.com/igboho-trying-to-get-new-passport-flee-nigeria-says-fg/

They said Nnamdi Kanu approach was not good, that his is insulting Nigeria and everybody. Abeg waiting Igboho do again, he didn't insult anybody, he didn't kill anybody, was only asking for Yoruba Nation and now he is most wanted. Everybody must get sense by force for this UAR.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by lawlex(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2021
I can bet my balls you still living with your unless family..go hustle make you dey independent to your miserable life and the family even thou them don tired to feed you for house I'm 100 percent sure you jobless and cashless, go find money unless poverty no go leave you....
Jackson105:

Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Jackson105: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
lawlex:
I can't bet my balls you still living with your unless family..go hustle make you dey independent to your miserable life and the family even thou them don tired to feed you for house..

Why don't u bet with your miserab1e life? Poor rat
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by lawlex(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Go make you unless dad proud,don't be poor like him...Go n make money
Jackson105:

Why don't u bet with your miserab1e life? Poor rat
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by lawlex(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2021
It funny you might be married and still bring her to your unless family to live with your dad and add more poverty to the economy lol poverty inherited people
Jackson105:

Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by lnspectorLawal(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Dss online propaganda caricature in full swing cool.

Igboho is in house at Soka, Ibadan, and he remains unrelentless in the agitation of Yoruba nation. tongue
how the Bleep does ur mom feel giving birth to a nutskull like u
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103791997:

Sunday Igbo whatever..... the self proclaimed PDP loser on the run.
Everyone being paid and sponsored by all these pained corrupt looting politicians to cause violence and deaths in this nation will never end well in this nation.
Brutal deaths awaits them all for all the innocent lives being lost by their act.

NB : If you want your mother to cry on your corpse just like our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mother and the mothers of the 10 innocent girls that Cownu commanded to be murdered and butchered mothers cried and are still crying till today,
Quote this quote to type rubbish.
And surely, your mothers will cry on your evil and wicked corpse in few days to come.
Supporters of evil, wickedness and deaths everywhere.
Animalistic swines)

This is Nothing but the truth!
nonsense...Buhari is a terrorist
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Fourwinds: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103792001:
If You are a fake Yoruba here following all sane members posts on NL 24/7,
and you rejoice when we all blast Nnamdi Cownu the murderer and fool alongside his IPOB terrorist group,
but you attack us when we blast Sunday Igboho and his PDP sponsored Oduduwa group.

We just want to tell you that you are MAD.
No cap!

If you want to be unfortunate in life and you want your mothers to cry like the mothers of the innocent lives lost to these criminals cum terrorists,
Quote this post to say rubbish....
you have a very useless security apparatus in Nigeria...they can't locate bandit, herdsmen and kidnappers but after people who criticized them .. .what a shame...Buhari is a terrorist
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Wande22(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2021
addictiv:
Sadly its turn by turn..
oyel dey ya head bro
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Jackson105: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2021
lawlex:
Go make you unless dad proud,don't be poor like him...Go n make money

Go and have sense first,
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Ibkhaleel: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2021
dragunov:

Liar! You peddle lies just like your seniors in the government and security agencies. Your ilk infest the whole place like germs, putrifying the whole system. And when did charms become exhibit under the law? You Northerners are 4king morons who would go to any length to call a dog a bad name just to hang it. When did calling for self determination become a crime under a true democracy? But Ofcourse ours is a a curious mix of an autocracy and theocracy a la islam. Your stu.pid emperor who thinks he is smarter than God had held rallies during OBJ' tenure and even advocated for self determination of some Islamic contraption in recent times. I only blame Tinubu for joining forces with that old fox. Otherwise people like Goomi and Panty- army would never have risen to prominence.

Lol confused hateful illiterate!

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity.

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.

I repeat We cannot compare Kanu to Gumi because at no time did Gumi take up arms against the state or instigate anyone to kill anybody. While Gumi goes into the strongholds of bandits, calling on them to renounce banditry, Igboho took it upon himself to uproot people from their bases on spurious excuses.

If not for incurable madness & genetic idiocy that runs deep in the lineage, how can somebody that calls himself or herself a human being insist in a public discuss that terrorists in his state or hometown should be left alone by the authorities to kill them & destroy their homeland until terrorists in other states are arrested.
Hate is the worst addiction in life. It twists the mind so badly that the sufferer will willingly kill himself, slaughter parents, siblings & relations just to feed his addiction.

I pity you! Shameless minorities, polytheist trinitarian pagans
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by mfm04622: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2021
dragunov:

Ne deceiving yourself. Gumi is there taking money from the government to the bandits, snapping pictures with them and coming on national tv to talk nonsense.

Lol!!!
Who is govt is giving Gumi money to take to bandits? El-Rufai that is saying they must be killed or Buhari that gave order that anyone with AK-47 must be killed? Who?
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by lawlex(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Pained soul keep hating igbos while we acquired your lands and make fortune for our generations while ours starve with poverty from your unless dad who makes you believe igobs are your biggest problem....You a big fool boy..[qcuote author=Jackson105 post=103824917]

Go and have sense first, [/quote]
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Jackson105: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2021
lawlex:
Pained soul keep hating igbos while we acquired your lands and make fortune for our generations while ours starve with poverty from your unless dad who makes you believe igobs are your biggest problem....You a big fool boy..[qcuote author=Jackson105 post=103824917]

Go and have sense first,

That should be your father
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!
Who is govt is giving Gumi money to take to bandits? El-Rufai that is saying they must be killed or Buhari that gave order that anyone with AK-47 must be killed? Who?

Talk is cheap. Infact, in this present Nigeria, its the cheapest. The government will say "A" just for show or to garmer public sympathy but execute "B". Its all deception. Taquiya! Nobody is fooled anymore by Buhari or El-rufai. Concerning Gumi, if you claim that he is not being sent by government, where then is he getting the huge sum of money that he is doling out to those real criminals? How come he is not on the wanted list too?
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by mfm04622: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
dragunov:

Talk is cheap. Infact, in this present Nigeria, its the cheapest. The government will say "A" just for show or to garmer public sympathy but execute "B". Its all deception. Taquiya! Nobody is fooled anymore by Buhari or El-rufai. Concerning Gumi, if you claim that he is not being sent by government, where then is he getting the huge sum of money that he is doling out to those real criminals? How come he is not on the wanted list too?

A plane being used to bomb bandits just crashed today! Yet, you claim govt is not fighting them! Continue!!! See only what you want to see and hear only what you want to hear!
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lol confused hateful illiterate!

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity.

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.

I repeat We cannot compare Kanu to Gumi because at no time did Gumi take up arms against the state or instigate anyone to kill anybody. While Gumi goes into the strongholds of bandits, calling on them to renounce banditry, Igboho took it upon himself to uproot people from their bases on spurious excuses.

If not for incurable madness & genetic idiocy that runs deep in the lineage, how can somebody that calls himself or herself a human being insist in a public discuss that terrorists in his state or hometown should be left alone by the authorities to kill them & destroy their homeland until terrorists in other states are arrested.
Hate is the worst addiction in life. It twists the mind so badly that the sufferer will willingly kill himself, slaughter parents, siblings & relations just to feed his addiction.

I pity you! Shameless minorities, polytheist trinitarian pagans

I can see a silly trend whenever you Northerners think you have something to say on this forum or anywhere which shows just how insecure and hopeless you guys are. The tendency to call people with opposing views illiterate. Do you even know the meaning of the word? If I were not literate, would I be able to type and lay down my views in consonance with the dictates of deductive reasoning and with clarity?
Never for once think, or assume with your heavily jaundiced and prejudiced mind that your insults and lies will amount to anything. Another baffling rhetoric common to you hateful, genocidal f00ls is your uncanny propensity to call those who oppose your agenda and thieving ways of life terrorists. Do you even know the meaning of that expression? Can you define who a terrorist is? Can you juxtapose the definition with the activities of Igboho or Kanu. Or can' t you draw a parallel between the definition and the activities of Fulani herdsmen, BH and ISWAP? Oh, ofcourse I forgot. The activities of these ones are based on what you term as "spurious excuses". Those ones are not really the dangerous ones. Its Igboho and Kanu that are the real danger. Fulani herdsmen have been termed the 4th most dangerous terror group in the world but their activities are all well and good as far as you are concerned.
You concern yourself with fables and carefully concocted stories. Lies! Mischievous lies! Moses slept with 3yr olds! Can you listen to yourself? grin As in 3 year old girls of those times were mature, right? Is this not madness? How is that physically possible? There are some things you just don't believe if you are still in your right senses. But I am not interested in engaging you in fables. I prefer the more recent events in history. And I believe in science, intellectualism, logic and God. I also believe in Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That stops at that. I also believe in pure unadulterated history too. Not the one that you and your seniors are peddling.

You guys do and say everything that opposes logic, science and social sciences. For instance, every other ethnic groups in Nigeria is now minority because your seniors brought in hordes of heavily armed Fulanis and their family from Niger republic and other places in Africa. Now an idio.t will come on national tv and claim without any statistical evidence that they are 160 million while every other persons in the South is 70million. Lies! It is only in Nigeria that the population increases as you move from the sea coast into the desert. This negates all principles of science, social sciences and common sense. Scammers! Infant mortality rate, maternal mortality rate, blindness, TB, polio and all kinds of diseases are higher in the North than any part. Not to talk of the activities of BH, ISWAP and Fulanis. And yet you're more in population. Arrant nonsense!

It is only in Nigeria that IPOB proscribed and self determination is a crime while Fulani terrorists are citizens while the whole world recognize them as terrorists.
Islam promotes peace? Evidence confirms otherwise.

Thank you.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Ibkhaleel: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
dragunov:

I can see a silly trend whenever you Northerners think you have something to say on this forum or anywhere which shows just how insecure and hopeless you guys are. The tendency to call people with opposing views illiterate. Do you even know the meaning of the word? If I were not literate, would I be able to type and lay down my views in consonance with the dictates of deductive reasoning and with clarity?
Never for once think, or assume with your heavily jaundiced and prejudiced mind that your insults and lies will amount to anything. Another baffling rhetoric common to you hateful, genocidal f00ls is your uncanny propensity to call those who oppose your agenda and thieving ways of life terrorists. Do you even know the meaning of that expression? Can you define who a terrorist is? Can you juxtapose the definition with the activities of Igboho or Kanu. Or can' t you draw a parallel between the definition and the activities of Fulani herdsmen, BH and ISWAP? Oh, ofcourse I forgot. The activities of these ones are based on what you term as "spurious excuses". Those ones are not really the dangerous ones. Its Igboho and Kanu that are the real danger. Fulani herdsmen have been termed the 4th most dangerous terror group in the world but their activities are all well and good as far as you are concerned.
You concern yourself with fables and carefully concocted stories. Lies! Mischievous lies! Moses slept with 3yr olds! Can you listen to yourself? grin As in 3 year old girls of those times were mature, right? Is this not madness? How is that physically possible? There are some things you just don't believe if you are still in your right senses. But I am not interested in engaging you in fables. I prefer the more recent events in history. And I believe in science, intellectualism, logic and God. I also believe in Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That stops at that. I also believe in pure unadulterated history too. Not the one that you and your seniors are peddling.

You guys do and say everything that opposes logic, science and social sciences. For instance, every other ethnic groups in Nigeria is now minority because your seniors brought in hordes of heavily armed Fulanis and their family from Niger republic and other places in Africa. Now an idio.t will come on national tv and claim without any statistical evidence that they are 160 million while every other persons in the South is 70million. Lies! It is only in Nigeria that the population increases as you move from the sea coast into the desert. This negates all principles of science, social sciences and common sense. Scammers! Infant mortality rate, maternal mortality rate, blindness, TB, polio and all kinds of diseases are higher in the North than any part. Not to talk of the activities of BH, ISWAP and Fulanis. And yet you're more in population. Arrant nonsense!

It is only in Nigeria that IPOB proscribed and self determination is a crime while Fulani terrorists are citizens while the whole world recognize them as terrorists.

Thank you.

Guy i feel ashame of these your lame lines...but as a muslim i can handle any of your Propaganda ,lie deceit and hate speech!!

And I can point out challenges that nullified Christianity that nobody on earth can clear it or falsify it!

You know deep in your heart that you are lost!

If not for the peace and tolerance islam preaches you useless minorities will not even have the gut to speak hate against Islam in a muslim dominated nation!

The Islamic Rituals of Worship are all supported in the Bible:

The Islamic Fasting, Prostrating to GOD Almighty in Worship, Doing Pilgrimage are all pillars of the Original Faith, and each one of them is supported in the Bible's Scriptures, and also outside of the Bible's Scriptures. 

See Psalm 138:2 “I will bow to you in the direction of your Holy Temple.”,

Genesis 28:16-18.

Lots lots of proofs I have for you from your own fabricated bible!

You are a diagrace to humanity....Genetically corrupt people Hereditary criminal people

Half baked trinitarian pagan please read and understand dont just be a blind hater of Islam online! Hell is real and it awaits you if you die a Christian!!!!
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Guy i feel ashame of these your lame lines...but as a muslim i can handle any of your Propaganda ,lie deceit and hate speech!!

And I can point out challenges that nullified Christianity that nobody on earth can clear it or falsify it!

If not for the peace and tolerance islam preaches you useless minorities will not even have the gut to speak hate against Islam in a muslim dominated nation!

The Islamic Fasting, Prostrating to GOD Almighty in Worship, Doing Pilgrimage are all pillars of the Original Faith, and each one of them is supported in the Bible's Scriptures, and also outside of the Bible's Scriptures. 

You are a diagrace to humanity....Genetically corrupt people Hereditary criminal people

Half baked trinitarian pagan please read and understand dont just be a blind hater of Islam online! Hell is real and it awaits you if you die a Christian!!!!

Look here punk, I am not here to trade banters with you over religious beliefs. I made some cogent points, scientific points, points that social studies pupils can relate with and all you could glean out of my write up is some Christian vs Muslim belief systems horsecrap. So you can keep your shame to yourself. I will rather go to hell than adopt a belief system that encourages the repression, oppression, murder and subjugation of others no matter its nomenclature. The only motivation is greed and the power to control resources. There is no were in this world were there is no crude oil that you find muslims terrorists trying to dominate. Same applies to the Asians and western world.Once there is oil, you see them there. Religion is a scam. True followers of Jesus don't care about the riches of this world.

Please park well.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Ibkhaleel: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
dragunov:

Thank you.

So a Southener can be extremely stupid as you are?

Lol so to you the North is a barren land and so it doesnt support the existence of humans etc...deat rate is high so and so....this is a laughable idea that only a fool will subscribe to it.

The birth rate, marriages and polygamy have already debunk your lame points...idiot with no conscience

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

Nairaland is filled with so many people like you whose senses aren't updated or even uploaded.

Over 90% of your people living in criminal custody and unbearable situations

What you guys known for; kidnapping, drug trafficking, blood money, human trafficking, piracy, fake drugs, counterfeiting, Yahoo , local 419, fake pastors, terrorism (ESN), prostitution, drug addicts, thugs , baby factory operators......... Etc.

Please Put your thoughts together and make your points unambiguous next time.

Your opinions lack honesty and thats why it doesn't count
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You are so damned stu.pid. I need to say this. You call the bible fabricated and yet you seek to validate your religious belief systems with it. So what does few isolated verses in the bible mean? Does that now say anything to validate your evil beliefs?? Bowing down is done everywhere to anything or being perceived as the creator. They bow in shintoism, buddhism, hinduism; even by ritual killers. So what exactly is your point? You guys are just impossible. It is easier for hinduists and any other people to live with others without creating problems or insulting them and dehumanizing them. But you Muslims, especially the ones from Northern Nigeria, who are more Islamic than the Arabs who own the belief system, will never let anybody live in peace.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Ibkhaleel: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
dragunov:

You are so damned stu.pid. I need to say this. You call the bible fabricated and yet you seek to validate your religious belief systems with it. So what does few isolated verses in the bible mean? Does that now say anything to validate your evil beliefs?? Bowing down is done everywhere to anything or being perceived as the creator. They bow in shintoism, buddhism, hinduism; even by ritual killers. So what exactly is your point? You guys are just impossible. It is easier for hinduists and any other people to live with others without creating problems or insulting them and dehumanizing them. But you Muslims, especially the ones from Northern Nigeria, who are more Islamic than the Arabs who own the belief system, will never let anybody live in peace.

I repeat you lack common sense, you want to criticize Islam but know nothing about it! You only rely on conjecture and guess work!!!!

The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ. The first and greatest of the labors of Jesus Christ is his victory over the serpent, the evil principle, or the devil. In his first labor Hercules strangled the serpent, as did Krishna, Bacchus, etc. his is the sun triumphing over the powers of hell and darkness; and, as he increases, he prevails, till he is crucified in the heavens, or is decussated in the form of a cross (according to Justin Martyr) when he passes the equator at the vernal equinox. (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the Bible, p. 208) 

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

So a Southener can be extremely stupid as you are?

Lol so to you the North is a barren land and so it doesnt support the existence of humans etc...deat rate is high so and so....this is a laughable idea that only a fool will subscribe to it.

The birth rate, marriages and polygamy have already debunk your lame points...idiot with no conscience

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

Nairaland is filled with so many people like you whose senses aren't updated or even uploaded.

Over 90% of your people living in criminal custody and unbearable situations

What you guys known for; kidnapping, drug trafficking, blood money, human trafficking, piracy, fake drugs, counterfeiting, Yahoo , local 419, fake pastors, terrorism (ESN), prostitution, drug addicts, thugs , baby factory operators......... Etc.

Please Put your thoughts together and make your points unambiguous next time.

Your opinions lack honesty and thats why it doesn't count

If my opinion does not count and lacks honesty, why are you keeling over to debunk me?

Yes we have the highest crime rates. That is what happens when there is heavy conglomerates of humans and plenty of exposure. Its an urban thing. Its a social science fact. They question is why you have to copy us. Can 2 wrongs now make a right? At least we don't hide under religion to perpetrate wickedness and evil and call it another name. We are not hypocrites like you. We call a spade a spade. But we do not welcome liars and mass murderers whose only motive is to subjugate and dehumanize.

I reiterate, since you think that having the ability to type and post stuff on SM amounts to being intelligent, that it is only in Nigeria that the population increases as you encroach the desert. Just so you know. You are not intelligent. It shows from your quality of posts. You lack the intellectual ability to engage in rigourous deductive reasoning. Its not just enough to be able to read and write.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by dragunov: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I repeat you lack common sense, you want to criticize Islam but know nothing about it! You only rely on conjecture and guess work!!!!

The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ. The first and greatest of the labors of Jesus Christ is his victory over the serpent, the evil principle, or the devil. In his first labor Hercules strangled the serpent, as did Krishna, Bacchus, etc. his is the sun triumphing over the powers of hell and darkness; and, as he increases, he prevails, till he is crucified in the heavens, or is decussated in the form of a cross (according to Justin Martyr) when he passes the equator at the vernal equinox. (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the Bible, p. 208) 

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.

Yeah, whatever. Say anything you like. You can read all kind of stuff written by other frauds and come here to vomit it. It doesn't mean anything. If you cannot convince me about your religious believes through non violent, non aggressive and loving persuasion(which you incidentally lack) you are nothing but a raving lunatic. And like I said earlier, I am not here to trade banters on religion. You are obviously a lost case. I am talking about justice and equity which all humans deserve regardless of religious or political persuasion. I am talking about the right to self determination and the right to not be oppressed. Do not sway my comment to your stupid religious beliefs. I am not impressed
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Truthisit: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Kumar ubanka arnen banza dan kwaya
Wanka. Barawo banza!
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by funkekemi(f): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103791997:

Sunday Igbo whatever..... the self proclaimed PDP loser on the run.
Everyone being paid and sponsored by all these pained corrupt looting politicians to cause violence and deaths in this nation will never end well in this nation.
Brutal deaths awaits them all for all the innocent lives being lost by their act.

NB : If you want your mother to cry on your corpse just like our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mother and the mothers of the 10 innocent girls that Cownu commanded to be murdered and butchered mothers cried and are still crying till today,
Quote this quote to type rubbish.
And surely, your mothers will cry on your evil and wicked corpse in few days to come.
Supporters of evil, wickedness and deaths everywhere.
Animalistic swines)

This is Nothing but the truth!
The world will be a better place if an idiot goes to the world beyond
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by Truthisit: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Sunday igbono is a Yoruba Christians strategy to get the presidency grin

Tactless newbee politicians
Yoruba Christians and Sunday Igboho did not loot or pilage your villages up North. Neither are they in charge of your ISWAP and killer herdsmen. To everyone given head, reasoning is required. A maniac like you dare mentioned highly esteemed Yoruba Christians is a dirty manner.
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by mfm04622: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
egoldman:

If you don't anything about an issue, it will serve you better to shut your mouth listen and Learn,than making fool of your self.

Igboho don't need any documents to be given residence in most Western countries you know why?

Because he has proof that he is being hunted by the DSS, the attack on his house, those that were killed in the house and him being declared wanted are enough.

To demand for referendum or self determination is not a crime, so he will be given political asylum much faster.

Another source earlier told LEADERSHIP that Igboho had presented a Beninese Passport to officials at the l’aéroport international Bernadin Gantin in Cotonou to travel to Germany when he was identified.

Do you see above? It is from a thread on the front page. The news was sourced from a newspaper.
If Igboho do not need a passport before flying to another country, why did he procured a Beninese passport? Yet, you are the one claiming to be a know it all and asking others to keep shut!
Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by egoldman(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
mfm04622:

Another source earlier told LEADERSHIP that Igboho had presented a Beninese Passport to officials at the l’aéroport international Bernadin Gantin in Cotonou to travel to Germany when he was identified.

Do you see above? It is from a thread on the front page. The news was sourced from a newspaper.
If Igboho do not need a passport before flying to another country, why did he procured a Beninese passport? Yet, you are the one claiming to be a know it all and asking others to keep shut!

I have no idea how Igboho got Beninese passport, also I don't know if it's fake or not.

Having said that, United nation members countries are under obligation to provide travel documents to someone who maybe running away from persecution or threat to their lives, Igboho qualifies for this.

In any case, Nigeria has to prove to Beninese court that Igboho has committed a serous crime and that his rights will not be violated.

With Buhari government notorious abouta ignoring court orders, killings during the endsars protests and the way Kanu was Kidnapped in Kenya and many more right violations, I don't see them having Igboho over to Nigeria, except they will do same thing they did in Nairobi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.