Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (12375 Views)

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) / Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Boudiccao:

There are no 2,3 and 6th century Yoruba sculptures.
Anyway, Igbo civilization predate other Nigerian civilizations and Igbos tie wrapper like other Eastern Nigerian groups not clothes. Take it or leave it.
go to the Ooni of ife museum you will see them
You think we are your mates? cheesy
Civilization without clothes grin

I have argued this several times with your elders in argument here on NL cheesy go and ask them
Before 20th century you were naked go and ask any historian
Take your L in peace or I will disgrace you like the person who created this thread tried to disgrace Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Boudiccao: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:

I have argued this several times with your elders in argument here on NL cheesy go and ask them
Take your L in peace or I will disgrace you like the person who created this thread tried to disgrace Yoruba

No, you are wrong. This is about being factual not bragging.

Yoruba civilization and sculptures date
back to only the 1300 AD.
The earliest civilization and sculptures in West Africa and Nigeria is the Nok people followed by Igbo civilization.
Yoruba and Benin followed much later. This is all verified by archaeological remains.

About clothes, Igbo tie wrapper(not clothes) way before the 20th century. You don't have to be daft.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by BKayy: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:

The only people that were naked before the British came was you people except those that were clothed by the Fulani at Kwara/Ilorin axis. The rest were naked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Boudiccao:

No, you are wrong. This is about being factual not bragging.

Yoruba civilization and sculptures date
back to only the 1300 AD.
The earliest civilization and sculptures in West Africa and Nigeria is the Nok people followed by Igbo civilization.
Yoruba and Benin followed much later. This is all verified by archaeological remains.

About clothes, Igbo tie wrapper(not clothes) way before the 20th century. You don't have to be daft.
okay
Since you're stubborn cheesy
I'm coming
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:

The only people that were naked before the British came was you people except those that were clothed by the Fulani at Kwara/Ilorin axis. The rest were naked
cheesy
You are a known delusionist

I'm coaching your younger brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Newbreed2018: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
okay
Since you're stubborn cheesy
I'm coming
we are still waiting for you.

Coward

U don Japa! U were last seen 2 minutes ago its bn over 2 hours u r coming.

That's a trait with every yoruba man. Cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Newbreed2018:
we are still waiting for you.

Coward

U don Japa! U were last seen 2 minutes ago its bn over 2 hours u r coming.

That's a trait with every yoruba man. Cowards.
Na your papa be coward cheesy
I don't live for okoros cheesy I do things when I want wink
Na ur papa no get work be coward like Ojukwu and Nnamdi cry
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Workch: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
AnamCity:
Ibadan Oyo State

Ibadan is the capital of Yoruba people of Nigeria and also largest town in Yoruba enclave
Anambra people dey kolo, I swear cheesy
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Ibadanpikin: 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
Ibadan don suffer.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
flokii:
Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa and one of the oldest civilizations in Africa's history..

Need I mention that Ibadan as a city in Oyo State is bigger than Anambra + Enugu + Imo States combined? you didn't know but now you know.
Know your mates and how you make comparisons next time. You're welcome.
Yen yen yen. Brown roofians. My annoyance be say all those brown roof mud houses have no good toilet system. Na open defeacation all afonjas dey do there. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
Oba village is far more developed than that rotten ibadan that cant even upgrade....to modern aluminum roofing sheets .... if you ask a yoruba man where he is from they will tell you lagos.....
Chai. Pity afonja scratched faces small na. Aluminum roofing sheet is forbidden in Ibadan order by Olubadan of Ibadan grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2022
freethenippu:
There is a difference in the yoruba definition of ancient (colonization era) and the igbo definition of ancient (BC period).

People of yesterday trying to boast and measure dick with ndiigbo.
So Ibadan was created 1829 which is 19th century while Onitsha was created 1550 which is 15th Century. Thanks for this information bro. I really appreciate.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2022
AnamCity:
Ibadan ni wa ba cheesy
If were opportuned to serve Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo or Ekiti as governor, there won't be any building with brown roof rubbish zinc on it. I will give the landlords time to renovate it to modern structure with aluminum roofing sheet or risk demolition. Nonsense
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by walefresh3(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2022
EmekaA125:

So Ibadan was created 1829 which is 19th century while Onitsha was created 1550 which is 15th Century. Thanks for this information bro. I really appreciate.
U be mumu talk about your cursed ABA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7nRAa9SBGQ

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by walefresh3(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2022
EmekaA125:

See your ibo land here are u kidding me ?land of OSU... No single development bin the whole ibo land ... No single ibo man worth just 1 billion dollars in history of mankind...
The poorest southern region of federation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmBPeGuNLc
That's what your poor generation call international market...
I can't laugh..
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
malcom1X:

Ibadan people will never buy aluminum roofing sheets that are imported by only one tribe.

Leave the roofs alone. Stop advertising your roofing sheets to us, we no want
Poor wretched afonjas......we Sabi una grin grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
walefresh3:

See your ibo land here are u kidding me ?land of OSU... No single development bin the whole ibo land ... No single ibo man worth just 1 billion dollars in history of mankind...
The poorest southern region of federation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmBPeGuNLc
That's what your poor generation call international market...
I can't laugh..
E pain am. Adewale Omo Oduduwa. Awon ti ya werey gbogbo yin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by walefresh3(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2022
EmekaA125:

E pain am. Adewale Omo Oduduwa. Awon ti ya werey gbogbo yin grin grin
U should be the one that's pained not me... I dear u compare ur dead region to Southwest ..

For your information.. your region has no economical value to the world.. so it need to be bomb....
Ibo land is a barren land
See your dead land below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Is A Party Of Stomach Infrastructure, Obi/LP Are The Opposition - Okonkwo / What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.