Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) (544 Views)

Please, Help Me With Solution Out Of This Whitlow Pain / How To Get Rid Of Whitlow (naturally And Effectively) / See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by BacklinksBuildi: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

I observed this anomaly on my ring finger. At first I thought it was a minor injury that would disappear on its own. But as time goes by, I started being worried and started buying antibiotics, specifically ampiclox, but there has been no change so far. I still feel pains there. Someone said it's good that I still feel pains in the region, it means the nail is still alive.

The finger nail still grows normally like others, but there is space inside my finger nail. I can look through it to the cuticle.

This is has become so embarrassing for me. I can't stretch my hands freely in public, since the finger nail is not looking fine.

How can I tackle this please!

Re: Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
......Try get a medical help but if you have first aid kit use spirit to clean then add apple cinder vinegar after pressing with hot water twice daily....
BacklinksBuildi:

Thank you! Where do I get "Apple Cinder Vingar" Pharmacy or mall/superstores?
Any of both.
Deep Quote
Most people realize how free they were when they have ailments.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by BacklinksBuildi: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
......Try get a medical help but if you have first aid kit use spirit to clean then add apple cinder vinegar after pressing with hot water twice daily....

Deep Quote
Most people realize how free they were when they have ailments.

@Seniorwriter

Thank you! Where do I get "Apple Cinder Vingar" Pharmacy or mall/superstores?
Re: Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by Elmaaq: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
BacklinksBuildi:
Hi everyone,

I observed this anomaly on my ring finger. At first I thought it was a minor injury that would disappear on its own. But as time goes by, I started being worried and started buying antibiotics, specifically ampiclox, but there has been no change so far. I still feel pains there. Someone said it's good that I still feel pains in the region, it means the nail is still alive.

The finger nail still grows normally like others, but there is space inside my finger nail. I can look through it to the cuticle.

This is has become so embarrassing for me. I can't stretch my hands freely in public, since the finger nail is not looking fine.

How can I tackle this please!
that year them say na baby shit go dry am
Re: Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by BacklinksBuildi: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Elmaaq:
that year them say na baby shit go dry am

Dah, guy you sef serious na! Lol
Re: Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by Elmaaq: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin
BacklinksBuildi:

Dah, guy you sef serious na! Lol

grin grin grin seriously na wetin them tok ooo
Re: Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) by BacklinksBuildi: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Elmaaq:
grin

grin grin grin seriously na wetin them tok ooo

Thanks for the tips but no thanks! I believe say another way dey!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy L Carnitine Injections From Online Store? / Gorontula Seeds And Syrup / Aplgo: Acumullit Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.