Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

TB Joshua Has Gone To Be With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again – Pst. EA Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Has Gone To Be With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again – Pst. EA Adeboye (392 Views)

If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / MEET The Lovely Wife & Children TB Joshua Has Left Behind (full Photos) / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Has Gone To Be With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again – Pst. EA Adeboye by AyokiNews148: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has broken his silence over the death of Prophet TB Joshua by sending a condolence letter to wife of the late SCOAN Prophet, Evelyn. ayokinews.com reports

Pastor Adeboye who had been a strong critic of the late Prophet TB Joshua, and had even at a time refused to go minister at the late prophet’s church due to their conflicting belief of biblical salvation.

The leaked condolence letter was dated 15th June, 2021, had Adeboye clearly stated that the late Prophet TB Joshua had gone to... https://ayokinews.com/tb-joshua-has-gone-to-be-with-the-lord-we-shall-meet-again-pst-ea-adeboye/
Re: TB Joshua Has Gone To Be With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again – Pst. EA Adeboye by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol. I am not here to judge anyone but Jesus said Mathew 7:22-23

" On the judgement day many will say to me 'Lord, Lord We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name" Then I will tell them openly: I have never known you; get away from me, you workers of evil!

I pray we are found worthy on the judgement day. Amen
Re: TB Joshua Has Gone To Be With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again – Pst. EA Adeboye by dlaw70(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
It's now that u just heard the news abi?

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of The New Anointing / COVID-19: I Would Get Vaccinated For Gospel Sake -pastor Adeboye / The Awesomeness Of The Anointing Of YHVH Almighty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.