Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

“I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money (460 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money by Efe42(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ghanaian born again socialite and Instagram slay queen has openly apologised to Ghana, the young girls she introduced to rich men and the people she misled to a haughty lifestyle.

In a video trending online, the popular slay mama who is known famously as Moesha Boduong, was seen all tattered and excited to have been liberated from all her wayward activities.

She revealed that flashy lifestyles are termed unworthy and urged the slay mamas out there who sell their bodies for money to turn back to God and realise the beauty of their worth which the rich men buy and endeavour with the money she labelled as “peanuts”.

She further disclosed that not all rich Slay Mamas are genuinely happy with their mess_ says they do a lot of dirty jobs at the closed doors.

Speaking about her misfortune, she begged Ghana and the people she misled to forgive her of her past life.

Moesha Boduong, has sold all her cars, clothes and many more accessories so as to live a happy life.

“I am sorry Ghana and I apologise for introducing young girls to rich married men. May God forgive me for my sins.”

“I don’t have anything in my account again, my car, I have sold it, I pick Bolt, I don’t have anything, I have given everything, see me the way I am looking but me looking like this, I am happier than those days that you’d see me driving Range Rover and travelling around. I was not happy”.

“So all these girls that looked at my lifestyle and wanted to be like me, it’s not easy at all. Some of these girls go and they die because of the wrong men they sleep with. All these men do is to take our glory and give us peanuts”.
“I was so sick because the devil didn’t want me to speak up”

“This is Moesha Boduong, they use to call me Slay Queen of Accra and I was happy … I thought it was ok but I battled with it!!
Re: “I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money by Efe42(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
More pics

Re: “I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money by Shellsploit: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Awurade shocked
Re: “I Am Sorry For Introducing Young Girls To Rich Men For Money by Efe42(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Shellsploit:
Awurade shocked
Yeah that's life still yet young girls won't still listen!!

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Give Away Thread Guys!!! / Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having S3x (video) / Please How Can I Get A Rented House Easily In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.