Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,948 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her (52086 Views)

Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons I love Yomi Fabiyi...

Not shy for what he believes in.

Na this useless Bimpe go destroyed Lateef Adedimeji

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by elonmuskbaby: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
Yomi Fabiyi is intelligent and bold
He is an Alpha male
I love the way he put Mo Bimpe in her place
you and yomi should getat
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by willexyaho(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
cRobo:
In everything you do; avoid women

Well

I won't say a word

Everything was good before they were created.

Why did Adam even sleep to must have allowed that happen

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by RexTramadol1: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Me likey
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by kolmart: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
An irresponsible man toasting a responsible man this is serious ooo
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by lkillbrokehoes: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
This is one of the reasons I love Yomi Fabiyi...

Not shy for what he believes in.

Na this useless Bimpe go destroyed Lateef Adedimeji
I pity that lateef guy, that cheap girl go destroy am finish.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Revelation4(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Once you have a problem with women. The only way they know to deal with you is sexual harassment and rape. No other method

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by seyz91(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
You got it

The guy is very intelligent
Flahyuq:
He is an Alpha male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by One4me: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thing is, when it suits Women, they take advantage of their Sexuality to advance their cause.
Once they have achieved what they want or want more and cant have it, they turn around to shout Sexual Harassment or Rape!

That is Sexual/Gender SCAM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by badboyTee(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
notoriousbabe:
The girl no even fine sef, remove all her makeup and she go look exactly like bola146
i dey tell you
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by lkillbrokehoes: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
He is an Alpha male
Yomi is a real Nigga just like me, we don't condone sh*t especially by those unscrupulous and evil minded vagina people.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by abidem4real: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-didnt-harass-mo-bimpe-i-only-wooed-her-yomi-fabiyi/%3famp
These women with their sexual fabrications sha. On the contrary, they are the ones making sexual advances stylishly to men one way or the other particularly going by their seducing ways of dressing.

Honestly, men these days should be given awards on their being able to manage to be themselves in the face of highly provocatively seductive dresses of the beasts of these days called women.

Anyways, Yomi is just being made more popular by their senseless allegations of sexual harassment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by clementbiola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
He is an Alpha male
. The man is a case. Too bold
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Newton85: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
These actists in Yoruba movie industry and their endless shameless drama. Bunch of fools!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by phemmyfour: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
He is an Alpha male
That guy is a big SIMP....sexual pervert to the core. This is not the first time he's been accused of sex for roles in movies especially from upcoming actress. Thank God he didn't deny this one
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by muyis1979: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nothing is new!
They are not virgins!!
Fucking is part of the profession!!!
Why the noise since it's an advance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by aribisala0(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
sexual harassment has a definition
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
That guy is a big SIMP....sexual pervert to the core. This is not the first time he's been accused of sex for roles in movies especially from upcoming actress. Thank God he didn't deny this one

That is the way (give & take) of Movie Industries here in Naija & other countries.

If you just have personal hatred for Yomi, this is the quick way to let it go,,,,

8 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by abidem4real: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
No be today them dey smash each other for that movie industry na
Everyone is smashing everyone in that industry
Smashing happens everywhere; in Church, Mosque, Market, School and what have you provided there is a presence of men and women. We are created to smash one another after all.

Those ladies should just keep shut and face their careers. They should just stop these unnecessary sexual allegations over their already uselessly massacred pussies

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by phemmyfour: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

That is the way of Movie Industries here in Naija & other countries.

If you just have personal hatred for Yomi, this is the quick way to let it go,,,,
Answer not a fool according to his folly ...lest you be like him yourself
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
You can't shame the shameless

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
Answer not a fool according to his folly ...lest you be like him yourself

Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent.

Prov. 17:28

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by cutesharon(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
As a female I believe him though he is not perfect. I believe him because some women now cry wolf when things don't go their way with the opposite sex. Also a man toasting you and you say NO does not mean he sexually harassed you....

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by TheWolfen(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
And u choose to believe baseless rumors from manipulative women over facts Yomi said or you didn't read the write up? You join the gangs that choose emotions over logic grin
You are the big simp of here. If this is coming from a female I might not respond because I won't be surprise.
Your type won't have sense until woman teach u some hard lessons

phemmyfour:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
He spoke well.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by phemmyfour: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
And u choose to believe baseless rumors from manipulative women over facts Yomi said or you didn't read the write up? You join the gangs that choose emotions over logic grin
You are the big simp of here. If this is coming from a female I might not respond because I won't be surprise.
Your type won't have sense until woman teach u some hard lessons

Is Yomi the only Actor in Yoruba wood industry? Besides, he didn't deny this one. You need to type intelligently going forward
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by pacespot(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
I think all the actresses are now coming for this guy for speaking up for baba ijesha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by clothingonline(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Straight explanation

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Ruggedniggaone: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

That is the way (give & take) of Movie Industries here in Naija & other countries.

confamu

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Vegasss: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
If we go with this his explanation then he’s not guilty of harassment in any way.

They’re both adults and wooing a lady is the first step to a lovely marriage I guess.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Sterope(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lmao. You didn't do anything to her yet she just walked away after your production cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / 'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.