Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London (15484 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow With Pent House design / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Soak away works ongoing

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Tiling works has commenced here and work is going on well. Will share updates of the tiling works soon.

The smallest tiles used here is 60x60 tiles. For both walls of the bathroom and the floor of all spaces, rooms and lobby included.

Godwin tiles is what we are using here.

Though the client is hoping to use 60x120 tiles for the main living room
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2022
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2022
We are gonna be 8,000 page views on this thread soon. It is by your collective effort and ours.

Thank you for finding time on our page.
We appreciate your time

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2022
... Visiting this site tomorrow to check the finishing work progress...
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2022
I equally visited this site today.
Here are the work updates on the tiling.
Ignore the broken tiles on the wall.
We are working on that area piping

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 4:12am On May 29, 2022
Finishing works are still ongoing here.
Will Share updates later when I visit site soon.

Currently out of location at the moment.

Thank you for finding time to visit and read the thread post.

My team and I appreciate you all alot.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2022
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
... Hoping to update this thread with the finishing works on this site when I get back to base.
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good afternoon Viewers
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by janda1: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning sir

On 2 plots of land, how many terrace of 4 bedroom flat with parking space can it contain comfortable

How many months does it take for the completion of the whole project

The cost of the completion of the whole project

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 6:38am On Jun 27, 2022
janda1:
Good morning sir

On 2 plots of land, how many terrace of 4 bedroom flat with parking space can it contain comfortable

How many months does it take for the completion of the whole project

The cost of the completion of the whole project

Good morning Sir.
Sorry for the late response.

To the first question
- On 2 Plots - There is no design as Terrace of 4 Bedroom flats. It's either you have 4 units of 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom flats then in blocks...

To your second question - The Design will determine the completion time and as well the funds availability which is the most important aspect of construction.

To Your third question - The cost of construction can be estimated after a design is completed. A QS can assist with this figures.

For now the first questions or things you should be seeking for is this.
- Get the survey plan of the land.
- Send it across to dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com or for faster response on Whatsapp 9n 07038166370.
- Give a detailed description of your brief and features you want in the design.
- After reviewing your brief and a design fee agreed and mobilized. Your design will commence.
- Upon Design completion, the QS would be sent the design to use in drawing out an estimate for construction and probably finishing if the full details of type of finishing is given to him. Else he will stick to Carcass.
- When the QS is done with the BOQ. The next thing is to discus construction terms with us or any other builders of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
As promised.
I equally visited here.
Find attached a few updates on the works here.

First let me start with the external looks.
Front Fence work ongoing too.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by mufutau55(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
They are all looking marvellous. Keep up the good work

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
mufutau55:
They are all looking marvellous. Keep up the good work

Hajji M.

Sure sir.
Thanks for your support always.
Very grateful
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2022
A View of the inside of the living room.
Did you notice the style of staircase we did here.
We are that creative when it comes to projects.
Did you notice the void too from the main living room downstairs all the way up?

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
How did I miss this thread?

Very smooth job. I’m confused though, are these two attached duplex?

Thanks.

Good morning Sir.
I hope you are still following up with us here

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by EgunMogaji2: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir.
I hope you are still following up with us here

Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks for reminding me.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 3:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Cabinets and wardrobes are ongoing here
Pic 1 - Bedroom wardrobe
Pic 2 - TV Unit
Pic 3 and 4 - Kitchen cabinets.

All cabinets and shelves and wardrobes construction are ongoing.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
[s][/s]
Happy New Week
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Keep following.
It's not just luxury.
It has smart features too.
From Alexa Technology and Apple play.
Smart Light, Curtains, fittings and displays when we are done.
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Stay tuned for more information

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
FYI

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stay tuned.
Work picture update coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Roof A House Using Palm Tree Wood? / Asphalt And Bitumen Supply Per Tonne And Road and drainage construction / Nil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.