Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,647 members, 7,902,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) (41940 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

Send a message telling me it's you.
Sent you a text already sir
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by tobstarizhia(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olodo24:
And what would be the punishment for politicians who have been looting the nation's treasury long before I was born? What's up with the Joy Vs Akpabio NDDC saga? Why did it die down? Snake swallowed over 30m in JAMB office and nothing happened. Why can't EFCC stop with the selective witch hunting? Why have they not prosecuted any of the big boys? Why are they only going after struggling guys who rely on $200 iTunes card? If not for the USA, Hushpuppi would have been balling till now cos he's untouchable by the EFCC. Why have they not gone after Dino Melaye?

Y'all should free the youths. The issue with most Nigerians (esp police and EFCC) is that they can't stand successful youths. They want every youth to sink in poverty. They're mad that the children of the poor are wearing good clothes and looking trendy/super urban

Here's the thing which people like you should know. People grow. Little boys become teenage boys who become young men, then grown men, then old men. All these young scam artists would become VIP scam artists like Hush Puppy, who in turn would use their influence to hold political positions (once they've gotten tired of thieving and are looking for a legitimate way) and become old corrupt politicians. Do you now see why they should be taken out when they're young.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Verysmart101: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
flokii:
@OP go straight to the point.. Nigerians especially those in South Eastern part should stop worshipping money.

It's only in Igboland that a boy will leave home with one nylon bag with no school cert. or degree but after some years will come back with big Jeep and other exotic things to show off.. Igbo people should question the source of their wards wealth.

There is one Igbo actor languishing in UK prison till date for drug trafficking. One fine actor like that, just that I don't know the name. A bright career wasted in the quest for quick money.

In our place, we have a belief.. oruko rere is better than wura ati fadaka

So it's only igbo tribe that makes money quick right? Honestly ur such a clown
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

There is a secret to it. I'll sell for ₦10k.

I just asked though
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by psalmylee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga na lie be this...I savi men wet don cash with yahoo enter legit..abeg cut the crap..na those small small boys dey abuse the hustle...
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Killermamba: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten reasons Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in fraud (yahoo yahoo)

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reasons-nigerian-youths-shouldnt.html

There you have it, Ten reasons why Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in online fraud (Yahoo).

I hope this article was helpful? Please leave us a comment below.

That number 3 I beg remove that one, we get image before? I dislike fraudsters but the way and place this useless government is taking us to, last last na yahoo boys go still employ us, pay our salary.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Belafonte(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sugardick:
imagine someone spewing this? seems you're typing from another country.

can't believe we still have people this insensitive in this country chaii

There is work in Nigeria
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Pelumar(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you're a hustler no let this stupid talk weak you Lmao, my sister Wan write for weac last year, we no get money so I hustle collect $100 from baby I no block ham she said she knew I'd scam her but she ask for reason and wanted to know me more, I gave her reason we even did video call I told her about my sister she then legitimately sent a $150 come and see how I and my mom and my sister are happy till date we still dey talk. No let anybody tell you shit, hustle to open shop and be selling market even white are scamming whites no let anybody tell you shit, America dey feed all nation, even Chinese man dey buy gift card oga hustle

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Anieke39(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

I am amazed at the seconds you used to post this long message after I posted. It means you had it copied to your clipboard! And before one copies a message to clipboard, it is sth you want to be posting frequently to different platforms.

This is fraud.

You have to learn to stop this by following the admonitions above.

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.
am willing to learn bro
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Anieke39(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

I am amazed at the seconds you used to post this long message after I posted. It means you had it copied to your clipboard! And before one copies a message to clipboard, it is sth you want to be posting frequently to different platforms.

This is fraud.

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.
please teach me bro
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by DimkpaEnugu: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

This is fraud.

pls teach me
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by nathyx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Very well said Sir. Also this illicit act is denting the name and identity of every meaningful hard working Nigerian all because of a few extremely extremely lazy youth who go around begging for money online angry angry
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by OyigboUpdate: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
How is Seun, mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j etc helping the youths.
At this point seun is supposed to be paying creators. But no as an African man chop alone.
The small yahoo wey boys dey manage atleast make dem no Pickpocket them burn dem u say make dem stop
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Agbebakun22: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Popapa:
Yahoo is not an easy thing to do, it takes effort. Not all yahoo boys are successful. If the successful ones can put that time & effort into something more legitimate like horning their I.T skills, they will be crushing it. I DO NOT ENDORSE CYBER CRIME

shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

How do I learn any of this digital skills, I'm a newbie and also I'm. Not good in maths. Hope I'm. Good to go
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Kingsean(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Shut up already

I could give you one reason why boys engage in YAHOO YAHOO that overrides 100 reasons not to participate

NIGERIA IS A FAIED NATION AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUTURE FOR THE YOUTHS AND OUR CHILDREN UNBORN

Go to states like Plateau and Nasarawa the high rate of burglars and thieves will make you wish otherwise
Don’t get it twisted there are thieves everywhere even in America

NOTE: I said NO to crime no mean say I no get mind

remember these yahoo boys also defraud fellow poor Nigerians. fraud is bad no matter what. one doesn't even need to involve in fraud to get cash. there are youths donating semen for 20 to 30k per donation and this can be done multiple times. females who donate eggs can get 100k plus per egg so why must fraud be encouraged? only lazy people defraud others and call it hustle
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Caleycashh: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
tobstarizhia:

Rubbish. Only backward minded, lazy shits say there is no job. People are just looking for job that pay them 1 million naira instead of being humble.
Thunder fire you there!, which rubbish humble!?... The one una go use person finish nothing to show for it, go and make your Children and family members slaves, I'm so happy seeing lots of youths becoming woke!, e go really red for this country very soon!
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by rafcrown(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Poor image
leading to
poor foreign investment in the country
Unemployment when the duped foreigners discourage their associates to invest elsewhere.
Say No To Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by yungprinzy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

This is fraud.

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Caleycashh: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reasons-nigerian-youths-shouldnt.html

There you have it, Ten reasons why Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in online fraud (Yahoo).

A country were Graduates buy jobs, a country were there's no constant light supply, a country were a senator was caught for embezzling billions but was released under 3 months and still retained his public position, a country were people can't feed three times a day due to ravaging poverty... Oga you sure say you dey this country or you are just plain wicked!?, BTW where will they get the token to pay you for the tutorials!?, do you know that thousands of graduates in this country can't boast of 5k in their account!?... Make una dey realistic abeg, we are our own problems I swear, FYI a man got to do what he got to do to survive!, I don't support defrauding people but you should know that this country is messed up, probably you are trying to market your business or definitely plain wicked!
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Sheriman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
uuzba:

The first crime of modern generation is software piracy.
Using American made software for free here in Nigeria, be it MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD... These are like the cheapst.
They cost in the range from $200 to $1000.
You are expected to pay $200 for one DVD, to install the software one just ONE PC.
So if your office has 4, 5, 10 computers, you should pay $200 x 5 =$1000 for MS word/Excel.
Nigerian Economy is import dependent. That is why we don't have N1 = $1. and our money is of less value.
$1 roughly N500.
We that are already suffering and struggling should still carry N500,000 and give American people again because we want to use MSWord?
Swear now, that you have not patronised pirated software on your PC, in your office or in a business centre.
Those who are going into science and Engineering, who don't even have jobs to see, are supposed to pay $2000 - $5000 for various scientific and engineering software to do their work FOR JUST ONE PC?
How much does a Nigerian company even make? Are they not all even closing down because of no money? Then we should still carry our last remaining money and give American people again to use their softwares?
Sorry, It cannot work..
You nailed it bro!! Imagine using $4000 to subscribe for 3years to used Autodesk Maya for 3D Animation and $1800 to get AutoCAd license for a year. In Nigeria money for food we never see talk less of buying software. How many Engineering companies can afford to buy AutoCAD or AutodeskRevit for their architectural design that even if we have them in Nigeria. Reason why so many people are jobless in Nigeria. We just have University buildings offering so many fine fine courses but unfortunately at the end majority of those students ended up doing fraud to survive
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

You dey list reasons why people shouldn’t go into fraud they have already seen as a means of livelihood to survive in a harsh economy like Nigeria. A country its government don’t give a shit about her citizens if they survive or die of hunger. No offense, This your article is dead on arrival bro. List how people will survive with a bad and harsh government and watch yahoo reduce. Is like better hungry never beat you for days wey you nor see food chop. I almost vex for you when you say tarnish the country image! Which image?? the one BokoHaram, Fulani herdsmen, corrupt politicians and constant abuse of citizens fundamental human rights are being violated on a daily basis? Fraud is bad, humans do unthinkable things to survive when hungry. It’s human nature according to Michael Jackson, So do that maths

People like OP are the reason Nigeria is this bad today.. they reason sentimentally. Cut to the chase , how many legit hustlers can afford a living in Nigeria of today?
When you talk about fraud, you think it’s limited to the cyber space alone ?
Go to federal agencies and see what’s going on there.
Lastly, every capitalist country is mostly going to Involve in fraud
The definition of fraud is taking and eating what isn’t meant for you thinking it’s wisdom
Sadly, a large number of us are doing it unknown to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Hustler1277: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
chukskafor:
When will you stop this nonsense corporate begging of yours? You have been running this your begging profession with different monikers inhere since March last year with different methods per different monikers.... Bro, don't you have dignity at all?
you know i have seen people acussing persons online before of having different monikers for different purpose

Now i know it's something done randomly

I so regret coming here
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Hustler1277: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
dingbang:
be careful. I can have you investigated
bro please investigate me now please

Use all your resources
in fact am currently in university of benin now in the halls here is my phone number

I hope you are not commenting for comment sake

Atleast if you have the means to Investigate then you should have the means to help too
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Shut up already

I could give you one reason why boys engage in YAHOO YAHOO that overrides 100 reasons not to participate

NIGERIA IS A FAIED NATION AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUTURE FOR THE YOUTHS AND OUR CHILDREN UNBORN

Go to states like Plateau and Nasarawa the high rate of burglars and thieves will make you wish otherwise

I was expecting u to mention the sensible 1000 reasons why we should engage in online stealing and then condemn criminals, arm robbers and politicians.

Even a yahoo boy doesn’t like when u dupe him he goes about duping people. What an IRONY.

On a Final note. There is no Excuse for crime. Period. There is always a legit way.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Akada1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Talk another thing jare,you no know wetin you wan post
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
A 19years old boy opened a thread,and was complaining on a thread that his parents are stingy. They pay almost a million naira for him as school fees but can't give him 5k,10k etc and the commenters almost ate him raw. Some commenters I can remember are kobicove and kondomatic.

You guys see why young lads engage in fraud? I've always said it that if you know you can't provide for kids, don't bother giving birth to them and no,provision isn't just paying school fees and accomodation.

If you don't do the needful you will use your own hands to push your kids into fraud, prostitution,robbery,kidnapping and other social vices or crimes.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Shut up already

Immediately I saw the title of the thread I knew there would be dumb and morally bankrupt folks of your ilk here.

While I agree with you that Nigeria is a failed state and there might not be a future for youths,can you please tell me if the people they're scamming are the ones responsible for the misery of Nigerians? Are the victims of these scams the ones that elected bad leaders for Nigerians?

Btw,Nigeria isn't the only failed country in the world. There are countries that have things worse yet their citizens don't go about scamming people.

This argument about bad governance being the reason why youths do Yahoo doesn't make sense because these same youths go to countries like USA, Canada and UK that are developed with good/functional governance and still defraud unsuspecting/ignorant victims.

Cc
MansoryMX

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Gambit23: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

Just tell ur govt to sit up and create jobs.

99% of social ills are caused by youth unemployment and poverty

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chukskafor(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustler1277:

you know i have seen people acussing persons online before of having different monikers for different purpose

Now i know it's something done randomly

I so regret coming here
Oga accept the truth and be free, all your moniker herein since I've known you has been on the basis of begging; either you are a taxi driver today, tomorrow a covidiot and next a student begging for money to repair phone, all aim at "collection "........
Plain truth is, you are not a trusted fellow; your monikers are so numerous you don't even remember them all
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by KingDash: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2021
shegzhkn:
Lol.

I swear this guy na G boy..
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Mobikay101(m): 12:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Just in case any one has an update please. Don't hesitate to notify me...

One of my Dubai friend told me, the problem we have in Nigeria is our leaders .

I remember back then in 70's and 80's the only fraud we have is people in politics.
Africa has not been counted as a fraudulent continent now Nigeria is leading in Africa. Why because of bad leadership.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:39am On Jul 19, 2021
chatinent:

This is fraud.

Where do you sell your academic research work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.