Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes (7168 Views)

Art Works By Pencils N Brushes. / Pencils N Brushes Artworks Unveiled / Enquiry On Video Graphic And Sound Card For My Editing Workstation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes by damolat: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get photoshop brushes like the ones used on dbanjs website and on sound city website. They look like some floral brushes and some grunge and paint spatter brushes, very nice.

the dbanj website is www.mohitsrecords.com and sound city is www.soundcity.tv
Re: Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes by Rodent: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2007
Try the adobe share studio or google photoshop brushes,
Thats the easiest and quickest way to find brushes,
alternatively be creative and make your own custom brushes
Re: Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes by smartsoft(m): 5:51am On Jul 19, 2007
Damlot i have a .rar photoshop brushes close 200 And also the one Badex use for mohitrecords.com his also there too nice ones anyway just email me uchedealsreal@gmail.com and i will get attached and send it to you.
Re: Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes by nuckecy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
Damolat just go to www.deviantart.com u see some free brushes.
Re: Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes by shylle(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2007
Re: Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes by sienne: 5:15am On Jan 27, 2009
God Bless You, Shylle!!!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Designs at affordable prices / . / Funny Pencil Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.