Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,579 members, 7,941,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu (808 Views)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by SCANNEWS24(f): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mrs. Rita Edochie, a Veteran actress has demonstrated confidence why Biafra will come to be the world’s promising country under the supervision of Nnamdi Kanu, the embattled Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader.

The actress noted this in a shared post on her Instagram account while remarking on Obi Cubana’s expensive interment for his mum.

Read: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by EasyForexAcadem: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
As long as we are concerned your biafra has come after the Civil War, your Governors are Presidents Of each state they govern.

That's why the whole east is excluded from getting a president winning the seat.

The North South and West have signed and seal this agreement so go and develop you country in peace.
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:
As long as we are concerned your biafra has come after the Civil War, your Governors are Presidents Of each state they govern.

That's why the whole east is excluded from getting a president winning the seat.

The North South and West have signed and seal this agreement so go and develop you country in peace.
If only you're sincere to yourself, why are you still clinging to OneNigeria? Why are you even so scared of Referendum?��

6 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by Jerryherd: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
cool

Obi cubana made them forget about their supleme leader Lamidi Cownu and biafla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by sylve11: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
i will not say impossible, let me replace that word ''impossible'' with ''difficult'. they are not united. cool
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by dlaw70(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Take ur five miserable states and go,u say no.

Just want to claim people who don't want to follow u.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by EasyForexAcadem: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
If only you're sincere to yourself, why are you still clinging to OneNigeria? Why are you even so scared of Referendum?��
biafra has come already and all the regions I mentioned are fully in support
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by gentiles(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
I previously thought this woman was smart, but the way she acted during the Odumeje case and this one has proven otherwise
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by BKayy: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Obi cubana made them forget about their supleme leader Lamidu Cownu and biafla

"kovi kuvana med they fa foruget theirer sufleme lidar lamidu kownu andi Viarflar fa"
Aboki, I can smell your accent from here
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol.
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
I know sey you must dey this thread, foolish boy

Jerryherd:
cool

Obi cubana made them forget about their supleme leader Lamidi Cownu and biafla

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by Jerryherd: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
after4:
I know sey you must dey this thread, foolish boy

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by flamingREED(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana and the Hot Million Dollar Dotians.
What a great book it would?!
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by belente(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
May God bless you madam
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by VEXT: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
So Cubana abi Vandana spending money means Biafra will be a successful country..Damn..The only investments Cubana have are hotels, nothing more.. That's the only investments in East,hotels and beer parlours...
This woman too mumu abeg..
Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by r4bbit: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:

You sound like a crackhead from the ape -town

Re: Rita Edochie Reveals How Great Biafra Will Excel Under Nnamdi Kanu by velocity25(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
God bless you Ma,on Biafra we stand.

(1) (Reply)

Sit-at-Home: Simon Ekpa Accused Of Arming Thugs Secretly To Enforce 'Sit At Home / Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us / 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.