Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Life Train - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Train (102 Views)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / How To Train Your Dragons – Killing Pet Sins Before They Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Train by SonofIssachar: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Life is like a journey on a train with its stations, changes of routes and with accidents.

We board this train when we are born and our parents are the ones who get our ticket. We believe they will always travel on this train with us. However, at some station our parents will get off the train, leaving us alone on this journey.

As time goes by, other passengers will board the train, many of whom will be significant – our siblings, friends, children, and even the love of our life. Many will get off during the journey and leave a permanent vacuum in our lives. Many will go unnoticed that we won’t even know when they vacated their seats and got off the train. Our utmost priority is to make the journey comfortable.

This train ride will be full of joy, sorrow, fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and farewells. There are two fellows you will never forget throughout the journey in this train, the person that creates problems in your life and the person that gives you solutions to life issues.

The mystery of this fabulous journey is that we do not know at which station we ourselves will get off. So, we must live in the best way, adjust, forget, forgive and offer the best of what we have.

Endeavor to give in even if you are right, remain humble. If you are very rich and powerful; learn to be content. If you are not rich, make time for people you care about. It is important to do this because when the time comes for us to leave our seats, we should leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on the train of life.

Thank you for being one of the important passengers on my train. I don’t know when you or I will get to our station, but I don’t want to miss saying, Thank you for being among those who ride with me on this journey. We will all fulfill our days.

— Author Unknown

Meditation: Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification. – Romans 15:2

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

Love in A Paper Bag
Witnessing A Miracle
The Journey is So Short

(1) (Reply)

Say These Prayers Of Thanksgiving Unto The Lord. Click Link. / How Did You Surrender Your Life To JESUS CHRIST / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.