Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

The New Zoning Reality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Zoning Reality (1516 Views)

On Pdp's New Zoning Formula / NASS Crises: APC Legislators Refuses Dogara's New Zoning Formular / Zoning: Nigeria May Plunge Into Problems - Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Zoning Reality by enyojo(f): 5:15pm On May 12, 2011
[size=14pt]All these 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 150,000,000th Crap!

For all I care, the structure looks like this:[/size]

PRESIDENT                        SENATE PRESIDENT               CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA
     I                                                 I                                                I
VICE PRES                          SPEAKER                                 APPEAL COURT PRESIDENT
     I                                                 I                                                I
   SGF                                    DEPUTY SENATE PRES                 JUSTICES OF SUPREME COURT
MINISTERS                            DEPUTY SPEAK                         JUSTICES OF APPEAL COURT
     I                                                 I                                        
MINISTERS-OF-STATE               SENATORS            
     I                                                  I
PERMANENT SEC                      HON REPS
     I                                                   I
DIRECTORS                                   CLERKS
                                                          I
                                              SERGENT-AT-ARMS

[size=14pt]REMEMBER THAT THIS SET-UPS ARE THE LEGITIMATE HIERARCHY AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL.
NO MATTER YOUR PRESENT MOOD, THE TRUTH IS THAT BASED ON THE SALARIES OF THESE PEOPLE, THE CHART ABOVE IS VERY TRUE[/size]
Re: The New Zoning Reality by Kilode1: 5:35pm On May 12, 2011
enyojo:

All these 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 150,000,000th Crap!

For all I care, the structure looks like this:

PRESIDENT                        SENATE PRESIDENT               CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA
      I                                                 I                                                I
VICE PRES                              SPEAKER                                 APPEAL COURT PRESIDENT
      I                                                 I                                                I
    SGF                                    DEPUTY SENATE PRES                 JUSTICES OF SUPREME COURT
MINISTERS                                DEPUTY SPEAK                         JUSTICES OF APPEAL COURT
      I                                                 I                                       
MINISTERS-OF-STATE               SENATORS           
      I                                                  I
PERMANENT SEC                      HON REPS
      I                                                   I
DIRECTORS                                   CLERKS
                                                           I
                                               SERGENT-AT-ARMS

[size=14pt]REMEMBER THAT THIS SET-UPS ARE THE LEGITIMATE HIERARCHY AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL.
NO MATTER YOUR PRESENT MOOD, THE TRUTH IS THAT BASED ON THE SALARIES OF THESE PEOPLE, THE CHART ABOVE IS VERY TRUE[/size]

My sister, You are being too kind, this is the real structure:

1st. ALL ELECTED POLITICIANS (regardless of Ethnic group)
150,000,000th (Last) Nigerian Voters

Y'all Remember that great quote from Dora Akunyili's letter to her colleagues when she left the FEC last year?

I quote: "You are my constituency"

Those who voted for the same-ol-same at the federal level, should not expect anything different. They don't give a damn about you, your tribe or your ethnic affiliations.

Deal with it!

Till you try again in 2015, hopefully with better judgement.

You were warned cool
Re: The New Zoning Reality by asorocker: 7:04pm On May 12, 2011
GEJ has a history similar to Gowon , both are minorities who came to power thru concensus , both replaced dead head of state .

Just the same way Gowon could not solve nigerias problem GEJ might end up wasting the goodwill he has been given .GEJ could be in hyphoric state until 2013 when he will realize he had not placated those on whose back he rose to the presidency and he hadn't solved the nations power and job problem that's when desperation will set in and he will be begging for a 3rd term.

As for igbos, the best they can do if they aren't given a grade A ministerial posts or grade A project is to count their loss and move on.

Nigerian project has defied logic and personally speaking I have seized expecting much from nigeria.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2011
Ujujoan:

I was heart broken when I saw ndi Igbo massively voting GEJ . . .  It's obvious that his government would NOT favours. Why no just damn the consequences and vote the best candidate    undecided

It's sad but I think the Igbos are gradually becoming a minority tribe!  sad

GEJ was and is still the best candidate. Igbos did not vote him based on tribal reasons. Igbos did not support Buhari because of his antecedent. Not many tribes or people support Ribadu (because of his inexperience). If the elections were to be held again, we will still vote massively for GEJ. So it was no mistake, it was a choice. If GEJ does not appreciate it so be it!

We vote Abiola, we voted Obansanjo, and we voted Yar Adua, so I see not tribalism as many would allude here. We chose to vote GEJ because at the moment he is the best.

And all those who are complaining about not being give the speakership position should remember that President Obansanjo could not tar the road to his own village. Etteh and Bankole were glorified shameless thieves who could impact their constituency. So I wonder what is so important about this. Economic power in the end is much better than political power (, money answereth all things). So chill people, besides Nigeria is not ending today. And if it does, live goes on.

And pls ignore the SW tribal bigots here. They can't even boast of who they voted for. Imagine pple who could not even vote for the so called better candidate coming to tell you that you voted for the wrong person. Buhari lost woefully even in the SW, was that also due to tribalism as our ITK SW brothers keep muting about the SE votes?
Re: The New Zoning Reality by ektbear: 8:58pm On May 12, 2011
emeka_gh:

We vote Abiola

What? No you didn't
Re: The New Zoning Reality by bkbabe97y(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2011
emeka_gh:

GEJ was and is still the best candidate. Igbos did not vote [/b]him based on tribal reasons. Igbos did not support Buhari because of his antecedent. Not many tribes or people support Ribadu (because of his inexperience). If the elections were to be held again, we will still [b]vote massively for GEJ. So it was no mistake, it was a choice. If GEJ does not appreciate it so be it!

We vote Abiola, we voted Obansanjo, and we voted [/b]Yar Adua, so I see not tribalism as many would allude here. We chose to [b]vote GEJ because at the moment he is the best.

And all those who are complaining about not being give the speakership position should remember that President Obansanjo could not tar the road to his own village. Etteh and Bankole were glorified shameless thieves who could impact their constituency. So I wonder what is so important about this. Economic power in the end is much better than political power (, money answereth all things). So chill people, besides Nigeria is not ending today. And if it does, live goes on.

And pls ignore the SW tribal bigots here. They can't even boast of who they voted for. Imagine pple who could not even vote for the so called better candidate coming to tell you that you voted for the wrong person. Buhari lost woefully even in the SW, was that also due to tribalism as our ITK SW brothers keep muting about the SE votes?

Lmao! Do you beasts even know what it means to "vote"?!

1 person thumbprinting voters' cards for 10,000 people is not a vote. . . .

In a normal world youve perpetuated a big FRAUD!!!!

Thats what you beasts did. You placed your bets on a fraud, and a fraud is what u'll get in return!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men, irrespectable of ethnicity, are weak in general. Such a shame.

Back to topic,

You ppl should stop this whinny attitude. Decision has not yet been made.

This is a lesson; tribalism gets you nowhere. Your hate for a Northerner/ your ethnic bigotted attitude made you vote for GEJ and also made you expect something in return.

My friend, why dont you shut up for a while? You keeping churning out tribalism this, tribalism that in all your thread. You are a strong purveyor of hate. You are very incitement and very bitter person. What is really wrong with you?

There are over 6 million registered voters in Lagos alone. If they truly believe in the Buhari or Ribadu project (as you want us to believe) why did the not turn up and vote for him? Why stay away? Were they bought? Were they intimidated? Certainly not.

So should I in turn claim that SW not voting for Buhari is tribalism? Or they were not educated enough to know that the stake is high?
That PDP is gracious to consider giving the Speaker position to SW should not be use to disrespect any one, zone or whip up primordial sentiment. Igbo's made no mistake votiing for GEJ. They believe in him, and if he fails them, no big deal. But there is nothing to regret.

Buhari specifically can never win election in Igboland and that is not due to tribal sentiment. We have seen him in action and we dont believe he is the messiah. If the election were to be held next month, we will still vote for GEJ (speaker or no speaker). So get over that!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2011
To correct the notion, SE didnt vote for Abiola, majority of SE votes went to bashir Tofa
Re: The New Zoning Reality by Ngodigha: 9:10pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I person thumbprinting voters' cards for 10,000 people is not a vote. . . .

Thats what you beasts did. You placed your bets on a fraud, and a fraud is what u'll get in return!
I have observed that you cannot write without insulting forumites. Someone like you should be banned parmanently from nairaland as you are a complete waste of space here. Bastardd.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I person thumbprinting voters' cards for 10,000 people is not a vote. . . .

Your father, the biggest beast in the land, taught you to do that, and that is why you will always remain bitter. And then the rest of your beastly ilks thought they could win Nigeria election on Nairaland. Intelligentsia my foot!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

To correct the notion, SE didnt vote for Abiola, majority of SE votes went to bashir Tofa

Fine, and the last time you checked? Those were Igbos?
A tribalistic Igboman voted for Tofa, and later Obansanjo?

Give me break with your tribal rants and look for some other argument. In most cases tribalists are often the first to shout tribalism.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by bkbabe97y(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2011
emeka_gh:

And then the rest of your beastly[b] ilks[/b] thought they could win Nigeria election on Nairaland. Intelligentsia my foot!

Ibo man: Theres nothing like "ILKS"; its "ILK" even if its a thousand Ibo men gathered around, munching away, at the recently dead body of a human being!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by Ngodigha: 9:23pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ibo man: Theres nothing like "ILKS"; its "ILK" even if its a thousand Ibo men gathered around, munching away, at the recently dead body of a human being!
Have I not warned you to quit insulting forumites, fat pig?.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by bkbabe97y(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Have I not warned you to quit insulting forumites, fat pig.

And, who r u again?

Typical Ibo men, attaching unnecessary self-importance to himself when he really aint worth shiyyt!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by Ngodigha: 9:31pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

And, who r u again?

Typical Ibo men, attaching unnecessary self-importance to himself when he really aint worth shiyyt!
Smelly pig, my message is very clear. Quit insulting forumites. I pity your parents who failed to teach you good manners.
I think you should go back from where you came into this world. Rejected pig.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

It still does not explain why you are so bitter about Igbos. Grow up little man!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by kcjazz(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2011
99.9% if only we "voted" 100%, who knows undecided

I dey laugh ogrin
Re: The New Zoning Reality by enyojo(f): 9:56pm On May 12, 2011
[size=14pt]So long as we talk of zoning, Nigeria cannot be a Nation but simply a country.
A Nation is a Monolithic consolidated united group of different tribes fused into one.
A country is a geographical enclave where different tribes maintain their differences.

Why many of us subscribed to the BB workplan was because it was out to replace the demonic 'state of origin' with 'state of residence'.

Obama relocated to Illinois State after school. He later represented Illinois State in the Senate. He wasn't born there neither did he grow there. We cannot remain rooted in our roots and expect Nationhood.
In sports, like the falconets/Super falcons, more than 90% of the girls are Igbos
Nigeria squad:
[b]Oparanozie, Marbel Egwuenu, Helen Ukaonu, Josephine Chukwunonye, Ebere Orji, Soo Adekwagh, Mercy Amanze, Rebecca Kalu, Alaba Jonathan, Ngozi Ebere, Esther Michael, Joy Jegede, Amarachi Okoronkwo, Charity Adule, Blessing Edoho, Uchechi Sunday, Onyinyechi Ohadugba, Gloria Ofoegbu and Gloria Iroka.

No-one complains that they didn't select from his own senatorial zone. All we want is a monolithic united team that wins.
But in appointing the best set of Leaders who will determine the quality of life you live, you throw merit and competence to the dust. You hear all sorts of rubbish like 'HIS ZONE PRODUCES THE OIL'!

May God help you all![/size]
Re: The New Zoning Reality by ziccoit: 10:09pm On May 12, 2011
Chyz*:

@ileke idi, first off, I'm guessing tribalism is what made the sw vote for GJ too,right? If we didn't vote for GJ then who else would have been a better choice? Oderemi Buhari? I think we all know his regard for lives he was sworn to protect. Your right up makes no sense. As for the whining,I am a tactic thinker. I give tactics to take when there is a screw up but me,chyz,neva dey whine. Go thru my post and read obinrin.

So "oderemi Buhari" GEJ and Ribadu were the only contestants abi? You didn't see anything good in others. You people even didn't allow the GEJ victory went the natural way. You heavily rigged him in, the record that have never happened in our political history. I hate the hypocrites.

GEj just told you your votes/rigging are useless. After all, you have been paid.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2011
enyojo:

[size=14pt]So long as we talk of zoning, Nigeria cannot be a Nation but simply a country.
A Nation is a Monolithic consolidated united group of different tribes fused into one.
A country is a geographical enclave where different tribes maintain their differences.

Why[b] many[/b] of us subscribed to the BB workplan was because it was out to replace the demonic 'state of origin' with 'state of residence'.

Obama relocated to Illinois State after school. He later represented Illinois State in the Senate. He wasn't born there neither did he grow there. We cannot remain rooted in our roots and expect Nationhood.
In sports, like the falconets/Super falcons, more than 90% of the girls are Igbos    

No-one complains that they didn't select from his own senatorial zone. All we want is a monolithic united team that wins.
But in appointing the best set of Leaders who will determine the quality of life you live, you throw merit and competence to the dust. You hear all sorts of rubbish like 'HIS ZONE PRODUCES THE OIL'!

May God help you all![/size]

[b]Few [/b]of you you mean to say. Because available data suggests that very few enlighten voters supported the BB project, simply because they dont believe that the former despot has the intelligence to move the country in the right direction (despite the hue and cry of the loud minority). Now if any group feel that GEJ is not pandering to their expectation, well that understandable. But this should not be misconstrued to mean regret.

I will still cast my vote for him if there is a rerun as we speak. And it is not tribalism, I believe in his power reform program for a start. Any other thing he does (or not) is secondary.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2011
ziccoit:

So "oderemi Buhari" GEJ and Ribadu were the only contestants abi? You didn't see anything good in others. You people even didn't allow the GEJ victory went the natural way. You heavily rigged him in, the record that have never happened in our political history. I hate the hypocrites.

GEj just told you your votes/rigging are useless. After all, you have been paid. 

And you, why didn't you cast your vote for the person of your choice? You and you over 8 million lazy voters would rather dream and hope that the poll go their way rather than come out vote. Now are being helped to stand on your feet, rather than appreciate the gesture, you ingrate will rather be true to type. What rigging are you talking about? The one your protege and father obj enthroned in Ogun state,nay, Nigeria, in 2003?

Where were you then? Or as a bigot you are cool, if your brother engage in broad day robbery? And then you think others will be like him. Anyway we have gone beyond those type of elections, you better wake up and smell the coffee. The 2011 elections were free and fair, despite. You opinion is irrelevant to the result by the way.
Re: The New Zoning Reality by bkbabe97y(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Smelly pig, my message is very clear. Quit insulting forumites. I pity your parents who failed to teach you good manners.
I think you should go back from where you came into this world. Rejected pig.

I pity ur parents who didnt impart on you the virtues of being fair, truthful and not being an ethnic bigot!
Re: The New Zoning Reality by bkbabe97y(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2011
emeka_gh:

It still does not explain why you are so bitter about Igbos. Grow up little man!

Lol. Bitter? Its more like "Pity". Beast
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Bitter? Its more like "Pity". Beast

lol, pity is given somebody a position they don't merit. I hope your pea size brain can fathom that. Clown
Re: The New Zoning Reality by bkbabe97y(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2011
emeka_gh:

lol, pity is given somebody a position they don't merit. I hope your pea size brain can fathom that. Clown

Ok, now ure boring. . . . .
Re: The New Zoning Reality by emekagh(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ok, now ure boring. . . . .

Beaten in your own little world, boy? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Political Leaders Forum Sponsor Terror / Nigerian Spring - Can It Happen? - A SWOT Analysis / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa’s Richest Man: Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.