Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,264 members, 7,891,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market (464 Views)

Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by fenibak: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
We all saw what happened at ladipo and I watched the video where the boys were raining Stones on the military men that came there and I don't know if it was after they shot one person or before but that still does not give the civilian killing machine like I call him the right to kill people.

The police should have been the ones to come for the arrest, the civilian killing machines should be in the barracks or at the war front fighting Boko haram, we have bastardized our system and we use the military to intimidate people because the police are useless and corrupt and the judges are also corrupt and the court can not save the common man.

Igbos in ladipo need to get their shit together and clean that place up and I am talking like a businessman, you need to give people a warranty for your products with the receipt and make your conditions for a refund very clear this is how it is done, stop acting like you are in 1900, customers should have rights and since our useless leaders don't want to set up laws to protect the seller and buyer then you must enact a law yourselves to avoid that kind of massacre that's what I call it, shooting at defenseless civilians is barbaric and a massacre, why can't the Nigerian government invest in rubber bullets?

Now is the time to clean up ladipo and bring back confidence, criminals must leave ladipo or obey the rules of business, we need to make ladipo a safe place and where someone can buy with rest of mind, stop this stupidity and nonsense and this is not hustling, it is a business place and you are killing your business and you are losing market. If there was another ladipo nobody would come to you guys. Even me.

Please set your warranty rules and make it Clear on your receipt so that there would be no confusion, in some countries you cant get your money back but you have to take something else that is worth the same, spell it out on your receipt, and if you refund money spell it out as well

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-we-igbos-must-clean-up-ladipo-market

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by macrodata(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good advice. Someone must make a move for lasting solutions and innovation.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by fenibak: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
macrodata:
Good advice. Someone must make a move for lasting solutions and innovation.

yea i wont shy away from the truth just because i am igbo

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by blackbone989(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
I watched d video n was disappointed at my brothers. Though I don't know what truly transpired, I heard it based on warranty on product. I ask,y attack a man with Gun? I blame d leadership n I think they should b held accountable. With ur money and connection,u cud av call d ogas who will wade in n settle it n if d officers crossed d line,they would b discipline. Now our careless attitude led to death of promising young men. We need to also stop all this bias way of reporting issue. Don't cry wolve when u instigated the violence or contributed to escalating it
Re: Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
exactly right,
so the military doesn't need cleaning upsad
Re: Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by fenibak: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
exactly right,
so the military doesn't need cleaning upsad

didnt you read where i talked about rubber bullets?
Re: Why We Igbos Must Clean Up Ladipo Market by fenibak: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
blackbone989:
I watched d video n was disappointed at my brothers. Though I don't know what truly transpired, I heard it based on warranty on product. I ask,y attack a man with Gun? I blame d leadership n I think they should b held accountable. With ur money and connection,u cud av call d ogas who will wade in n settle it n if d officers crossed d line,they would b discipline. Now our careless attitude led to death of promising young men. We need to also stop all this bias way of reporting issue. Don't cry wolve when u instigated the violence or contributed to escalating it

maybe that was after they killed 1 person and it still does not give the army the right to kill,they can shoot in the air

(1) (Reply)

NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show / 10 Amazing Ways Branding Will Help Boost Your Business Sales / Giftcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.