Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,934 members, 7,893,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4035215 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Pere kissed a girl and Maria kissed a guy but she's acting all jealous and ranting like a scorned woman especially when Pere asked her out...after the deed was done .
Isn't that hypocrisy?
Would you have said this if pere had shown any traits of jealousy after she kissed another guy?

Tatiana' zukwanuike, it's not like you like Pere...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:
Jezebel is heartbroken because Pere kissed Beatrice.

She said she took it too deep.

What is a female simp called?
SIMPARIA grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

The same Laycon of last season?
Go and do another rehearsal abeg
Laycon was a lousy simp
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Not true. You just want to believe that. There was always tension between them.
Tell the truth.

You are the only one seeing the high tension wire..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Falomo211:

I swear this no SMS na eye opener if u like know all celebrities dem no fit use money buy votes for you
Exactly. No be like dem last year wey dem Laycon, Mercy, Miracle and Efe people dey share cards like water to vote in the final. Dem Erica, Tacha fans just avoid the final cuz they can't match that. To match that, they'll be spending crazy money on someone they don't like. Like Erica fans spending money on Dorathy so Laycon won't win. It's impossible.

But this year different. Alliance go kill o.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
WM is snoring grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saga is more intelligent than the self proclaimed polymath grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

But she nominated Whitemoney and then came for a hug when he was officially up.

No fake zone indeed
Real double standards. Fake zone is written all over her

You tell pere, don't nominate whitemoney for eviction, u go nominate him for eviction then still go to him and start crying to make it seem like your feeling bad. In her mind she was thinking that she's doing dz Incase whitemoney leaves and found out it was her he won't feel bad. If only she know all those things won't work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Maria:You know I'm heartless,heart break no dey enter...yen yen yen
Wtf is Maria's problem?
Na pere I blame sha...fake girl!

You people can't enjoy a show without making it toxic for others.
Who is real in that house in the first place? Is it that razz one opening up boobs and ass to get male attention?
It is a damn game. Stop the toxicity and support who you love in peace.
Childish mofos!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Her sense of entitlement is funny to me grin
She said 'it's too late for him' grin
What is this short woman feeling like even?

She said, ' there are already many people who hate me in this house. So let me not talk'
She now said, ' No, how would I have nominated you for eviction when they are other annoying people here that I could have nominated'
Imagine. The nerve. I blame the housemates for making her feel like a cocky Prom queen. She has seen them finish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Threebear:
Even with all the hype and pity votes , Hype money's votes aren't that impressive.

Imagine being neck to neck with freaking Yousef.

E b something . grin

Have u seen the charts yet
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes Maria is emotional, she's a Lady. Doesn't she have the right to get jealous?

Like these Wailing wailers should tell us their real problem with Maria getting jealous?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

as in ehhnn @bolded!
See when Maria told Princess (facing princess, not LiquorRose even) to help her get an extra bottle of cooking oil to use, instead of princess making the first move, aunty LiquorRose rushed and turned immediately to get a bottle of oil for Maria. Like , did they send you ? Sheesh
I saw that too and I was like wtf?
Liquorose doesn't know that she's more relevant than Maria.
Smh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Let's keep pushing forward for whitemoney and yousef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

So marriage is an achievement abi?

Only myopic africans think like you..

Maria is a career Lady, most don't think too much about marriage..An example is Linda Ikeji..
in your quest to attack my post..you have failed in correcting the issue at hand..
maybe marriage is a strong word..let use dating to make you feel good..

and i will ask again..why is your maria single, not dating, no married nor engage..
forming rubbish here and yet gave a bj to someone a day before coming to bbn..

you said something about career..dont use career to cover shiiiit...am yet to see the career..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Threebear:

The fake pity and hype don expire.

If you guys are not careful Yousef will top the polls on Sunday. grin
Sunday no too far na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

You people can't enjoy a show without making it toxic for others.
Who is real in that house in the first place? Is it that razz one opening up boobs and ass to get male attention?
It is a damn game. Stop the toxicity and support who you love in peace.
Childish mofos!

As in eh!

They enjoy toxicity..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saga is a well intervention engineer not drilling engineer.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Coldie:

Real double standards. Fake zone is written all over her

You tell pere, don't nominate whitemoney for eviction, u go nominate him for eviction then still go to him and start crying to make it seem like your feeling bad. In her mind she was thinking that she's doing dz Incase whitemoney leaves and found out it was her he won't feel bad. If only she know all those things won't work.
Even how she intentionally delayed before mentioning Whitemoney’s name.

Everything about her is fake, reason I can’t wait for Whitemoney to completely avoid her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Awww!

I feel for her..I like her though.
Sharap!
Na her big nyash you like!
Ode grin
Perv... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
omotolly22:
Let's keep pushing forward for whitemoney and yousef
please is these the actual poll result or some social media poll
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
leave all these trolling and sharing of votes as the shim threebear has said VOTE WHITEMONEY ooh he is doing badly at the polls... no sharing abeg thats the F'ing truth please unless u want the real king of content to be disgraced at polls come sunday...
marians are doing everything possible to make yousef disgrace us oh plus his pity votes come sunday, but we no get pity voters na we the WHITEMONEY GANG him get... please oh whitemoney or nothing oh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Well done Saga, but na wetin you for don do all these days be this..... instead, you preferred to sit with those girls to ploy and gossip....this is why I will forever respect Ozo. I just pray it's not too late for him though
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Megatone50:

in your quest to attack my post..you have failed in correcting the issue at hand..
maybe marriage is a strong word..let use dating to make you feel good..

and i will ask again..why is your maria single, not dating, no married nor engage..
forming rubbish here and yet gave a bj to someone a day before coming to bbn..

you said something about career..dont use career to cover shiiiit...am yet to see the career..

Firstly, I heard maria saying she's dating someone. I don't know how committed she is in her relationship with whomever she's dating. Then again, if she isn't dating anyone, there's no law that forbids anyone from being single and not dating. Like I also said in the other post, it's not also an achievement. Some girls like their privacy and single life, especially career ladies like Maria.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Threebear:
White rats fans go hear am on Sunday .

All these noise and pity for what .

How is delawood Yousef coming so close to the "chosen" one ?

Laycon can't relate . grin

At least this proves that something did change about the voting system

And that there is no bandwagon effect this season

White is earning every vote he gets

As for Delawood Yousef.... if after all the shout outs to schools girls and them no vote am, wetin he gain? undecided

We will see how it goes on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
White Money has gotten to Holy Ghost already.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
tegax:
Well done Saga, but na wetin you for don do all these days be this..... instead, you preferred to sit with those girls to ploy and gossip....this is why I will forever respect Ozo. I just pray it's not too late for him though

I am impressed with him and how he thought it out.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You are the only one seeing the high tension wire..
Firstly, I don't get these your dry , unecessary memes that you attach to your comments. Nah... Save that for you and your memes gang. That doesn't make your comment valid or correct.
People who saw the tension, and their comments were ran across the TV, will also agree there was subtle tension.

Feel free to attach another meme to respond to this. But just know it feels and looks stupid when you do so. Give it a rest sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
It may seem as though KING BOMA'S Majestic win as First Male undisputed HOH by a landslide has humbled the loud mouthed white pig grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Became difficult to mention anyone else in a house of 17 other people. Lwkmd
ChristoBam:

Say whatever you want to say but people are not blind. Na whitemomey fans dey attack Maria on Twitter or nairaland. We know the Whitemoney fans here and we know what they are saying. I'm neutral and I know what other neutral guys are saying.

If they were told to mention 2 housemates as usual, then she wouldn't have mentioned white money. The two wey she wan mention don dey her head.

It became difficult when she had to mention 4.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Na her big nyash you like!
Ode grin
Perv... tongue

Whatever it is, I like her.. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Or maybe the three secretly despise her and are trying to appear not as haters. So they are overpushing it. I knew there was tension between Maria and Rose the first week they settled into the house. Maybe it was an unspoken battle for relevance between then both. You know ladies shit nau.
I don't think that's the case because Tega,princess and Liquorose have strong characters and they wouldn't lick anyone's ass except they see that person as their superior.
If they had beef with Maria,they would show it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.