Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,749 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4058606 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Eeghe:

The hate towards WhiteMoney was evident first here sha.
And Maria played dirrty

Maybe you were the one who started the hate on whitemoney here.
This is just the second week and you are lying already that the hate on whitemoney started here. Just nine days into the show, you are lying like no man's business.

I dare say that throughout last week (barely 10 days since the show started), it has been songs of praises and Stan confessions for WM. When did WM ganner this hate you so speak of?

Angel was the only HM that got hate comments from inception. Stop lieing through your teeth!

Maria played dirty for perfectly executing the wild card task? You never liked her from beginning, you said it yourself. Stop trying to hide your hate for her under "she played dirty".

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
What's up with the follow follow, though.
Senior Ozo angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere said he got to America in 2009, and got his Green Card in 2010.

I wan know how he take get Green Card in one year

People get GC in one year. Why you guys dey dismantle every of his statements. E pass this Whitemoney beef?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I love how you defend laycon instead of Mariagrin
Keep it up.

I have always defended him. Don't act like an amnesia patient..

BTW, you abandoned your sex object to troll Maria and defend white Hippo.. grin grin

Deal with it, your fave is contentless.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Getat. Hypocrite
DOptical:

Just admit it. Maria did nothing to your Whitemoney.

First, Whitemoney isn't above nomination. Sink that into your skull.

Secondly, Whitemoney annoyed her with his constant harping to downplay her efforts in his bid to score points for himself and he got what he was looking for. He's kept quiet about the wildcatd harping ever since then. The nomination was enough lesson for him to stop using anyone to score points for himself. He's obviously learned his lesson. I hope so.

Thirdly, same Maria even still did a mini campaign for Whitemoney during her diary session.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
DownChelsea:
of course grin

I know right?.. cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Smara(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
WM
No cap smiley

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
IyaTola:

What year did he join?
What's his rank?
Which ubit did he serve?
Where in Iran, Iraq or Afghanistan he posted?
Where in Atlanta did he stay in US?

Anyone who actually serv in the us army would always and almost every time wake up by 5:00am, even show them some work out routine and be very proud to say, I served as a Captain in US army,join in xyz year, was posted for special duties, in x, v, and a place, did you get my drift?
Kaffi was able to tell them her rank, year she joined and unit she seved as a British police.

Khaffy was a Yoruba translator for the British police that fooled idiots into believing she was a real cop that arrests criminals with a gun undecided

Pere was most likely in the US reserves. Those are part time soldiers that are civilians and only train one weekend in a month. Then go back to their civilian lives. Most people join the reserves because the US army pays for them to go to college.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Simp! Simp!! Simp!!! 100% Loaded.

Pere is now a Simp master.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
drlucky17:
Pere is not saying the truth with the way he’s stuttering
Can you join the us military with a green card ?

Yes!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Maria is the sh*t
Pere is the dog

AND THE FOLLOWING BEGINS. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Eeghe:

It must be exhausting picking a “beauty” with body work from the stage, stanning them only for their looks, solely for those shocked...and hating other housemates without learning anything about their humanity (not even your fav).
It has to be tiring.
I am tired on your behalf.
Jisie ike on the journey cheesy
tongue

Wow, this is so accurate cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Therapy might be the way to get her self esteem back. Being married as a teenager in an 'abusive' relationship is something traumatic that can deal even the most self confident a big blow
Tatiana4u:

She doesn't need therapy,what she really needs is self confidence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kaa kaa
It really hurts you to know that I love WM instead of your Dubai potty grin

I'm glad you don't even love your fave. You just want her to shine above maria which is impossicant. It must hurt!.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drlucky17: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
IyaTola:

What year did he join?
What's his rank?
Which ubit did he serve?

Anyone who actually serv in the us army would always and almost every time wake up by 5:00am, even show them some work out routine and be very proud to say, I served as a Captain in US army,join in xyz year, was posted for special duties, in x, v, and a place, did you get my drift?
Kaffi was able to tell them her rank, year she joined and unit she seved as a British police.
very true don’t mind him ….deceiving those gullible girls that can’t ask intelligent questions instead just carried away by his so called us citizen status …blockheads

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
New OZo in town..
Failed military boy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
... Nothing else to see than Maria cleaning the kitchen angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere just dey follow Maria up and down like say na she hold him destiny.

The beauty of this action, is that less than two weeks ago PERE and SAGA were the two people that were talking about starving fine girls of attention. Pere, particularly, thought it was the best way to deal with pretty girls.

Guess who don turn woman wrapper?
savage grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vero4u:
look like thief or was a thief and might still be sef lipsrsealed. Make Bigie dey vigilant o
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I swear grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Maria don dey follow WhiteMoney script dey do housegirl.

Kolewerk...you dey come house next week when them nominate you.

Gba be!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
QueenCookie:

They said he is playing the pity script or Laycon script, nobody has ever called him poor.
You lots must think everyone here is daft.

Of what exactly? I am not wired to believe trash.

Wail

Giddem mama!... grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
The hate on WhiteMoney did start her when his fans were hyping him
QueenCookie:

Maybe you were the one who started the hate on whitemoney here.
This is just the second week and you are lying already that the hate on whitemoney started here. Just nine days into the show, you are lying like no man's business.

I dare say that throughout last week (barely 10 days since the show started), it has been songs of praises and Stan confessions for WM. When did WM ganner this hate you so speak of?

Angel was the only HM that got hate comments from inception. Stop lieing through your teeth!

Maria played dirty for perfectly executing the wild card task? You never liked her from beginning, you said it yourself. Stop trying to hide your hate for her under "she played dirty".
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IyaTola: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
IMO...White or Pere, one of them will end up with her but more likely Pere & if she's okay with him, I am as well.

White will find it hard to trust her moving on & he is sceptical of her already. Pere in the light of Wildcardizim is a fellow criminal hence their match would be one made in heaven...Bonnie & Clyde shit��

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Demnan:
Getat. Hypocrite

You're the hypocrite. You can't even debunk any of the facts I pulled up except to attack. Same way y'all attacked Maria unprovoked yet cry whenever Whitemoney's game gets analysed. No one is even insulting him sef like y'all did to Maria. Some people even sent her death threat sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Demnan:
Getat. Hypocrite
He's just spinning around in Circles

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
lebete3000:
Maria don dey follow WhiteMoney script dey do housegirl.

Kolewerk...you dey come house next week when them nominate you.

Gba be!

Hers is not natural. She's forcing it.

Such a copycat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
E no pass, oo, and for him to think a fellow HM is too fake, he isnt above censure, too
ChristoBam:

People get GC in one year. Why you guys dey dismantle every of his statements. E pass this Whitemoney beef?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
IyaTola:

What year did he join?
What's his rank?
Which ubit did he serve?

So because he didn't say all these he's lying? Did the doctor mention what branch of medical pratice he's into?

There's basically nothing they can gain from that info.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
IyaTola:
IMO...White or Pere, one of them will end up with her but more likely Pere & if she's okay with him, I am as well.

White will find it hard to trust her moving on & he is sceptical of her already. Pere in the light of Wildcardizim is a fellow criminal hence their match would be one made in heaven...Bonnie & Clyde shit��

White isn't in that conversation.

He's a game man. And the game is all he sees. Have you ever seen WM distracted? Ever??
grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
I'm not convinced Pere served in the US Army. His knowledge of the army is very basic and indefinite for someone who served for 6 years. His description of IED, troop formation and general military practice is very blurry. Even someone who has watched a substantial amount of Hollywood movies can be better descriptive. Heck, he couldn't even mention the regions he has served in. He did mention Afghanistan but when Maria asked him if he's been to Dubai he said "I don't know men" like WTH!

He said he served in Afghanistan for 4 years but was never in an active zone. Even a medic in the US Army serving in Afghanistan must have seen combat. Pere dey whine us abeg.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Demnan:
But he didnt enter with a green card. Said he got it after a year after entrance into the US

I think you heard him wrong…

The way the system works, you can not apply for green card (residency) if you enter with a visitors visa unless you live there under the radar for more than 10 years.

The army will not even take him if he is not a resident.

However, for you to be truly American, you need to become a citizen. Citizenship is awarded after being a resident for several years.

So he joined the army to get citizenship faster.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.