Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,444 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4059815 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tolor: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2021
mycar:

Na so the thing done reach grin, that still does not prove Buhari right though! undecided
Go and sit down
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Wait a minute!!!

So na only yansh and breast you wan bring come my table? Abeg, you go shift go front and use another table.
See you,I've got hidden potentials and gifts that I rarely display but try and be a masculine man I mean a man that will not put his beautiful woman out there to toil.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=104447739][/quote]
Fixed!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
It is you who chose to see some part of the body and making a big deal out of it,you need prayers
Good morning zzor
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2021
limcar:
Good morning zzor
I'm rozcol,good morning sir.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
The reverse is the case,I don't see much beauty in her,she will so deem if she's in our midst.Maybe you haven't really seen true and raw beauty

I posted a beautiful pic of maria, next thing white cow fans started convulsing....

Have you seen true and raw beauty yourself? Give me an example of a true and raw beauty. I'm betting you will give yourself as one... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maria Choke dem ugly b*tches with your beauty o jareh. They can't relate.... Kikikkiki. cheesy grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Whatever character I put here doesn't truly defines me,I can be anything to different people but i have chosen to be a pin in the arse of nairalanders.
You don minit...Interesting... shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I posted a beautiful pic of maria, next thing white cow fans started convulsing....

Have you seen true and raw beauty yourself? Give me an example of a true and raw beauty. I'm betting you will give yourself as one... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maria Chike ugly b*tches with your beauty o jareh. They can't relate.... Kikikkiki. cheesy grin grin
I see you need to move out of your closet,geskiya ne.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2021
creolehunt:

Boma should be in his mid 40s
this set is the oldest so far. The average age is 29

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

You don minit...Interesting... shocked
Yes,some went too far on my case,ganged up against me but here I am still a pin in their arses.lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maria Choke dem ugly b*tches with your beauty o jareh. They can't relate.... Kikikkiki. cheesy grin grin
What has this got to do with the content whitemoney feeds you with? Is whitemoney and Maria now doing beauty contest? Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
I see you need to move out of your closet,geskiya ne.

The truth don choke am!...

Stay pained!... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
See you,I've got hidden potentials and gifts that I rarely display but try and be a masculine man I mean a man that will not put his beautiful woman out there to toil.
So I should be the only one toiling and die from too much toiling abi? God gave Adam a “HELPMATE" not a baby making machine who sits at the garden.

Sorry darling, I am not Saga.

Display that hidden potential and gifts of yours, if I find it industrious and productive, then I will do 70% of the toiling. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The truth don choke am!...

Stay pained!... cheesy
choke on the truth
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
kowema:
I'm beginning to realise the it's the people who ain't Stanning Whitemoney that are complaining that the show is boring grin.
Whitemoney is giving his fans value for their time and we are entertained.
The ones that stanned breast and yansh even on stage with fair skin are the ones shouting its boring. They are looking for sex scenes and Ship grin grin.
How can you support someone you call ur winner like Maria and still be crying that the show is boring?. It's means your Fave is inadequate and should never win.

You guys are really going through a lot.

Proudly Team Whitemoney,
Vote Whitemoney
Voted Whitemoney
I am entertained grin

Be logical for once and stop making everything about your White money Vs Maria. There are other HMs there you can also name.
People are making a general observation and criticism of the show because it is obviously boring compared to what other seasons were giving viewers in week 1 and 2.
Ebuka also alerted them that they were boring.
Sometimes think and process info instead of making it about your fav. SMH.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
kowema:
I'm beginning to realise the it's the people who ain't Stanning Whitemoney that are complaining that the show is boring grin.
Whitemoney is giving his fans value for their time and we are entertained.
The ones that stanned breast and yansh even on stage with fair skin are the ones shouting its boring. They are looking for sex scenes and Ship grin grin.
How can you support someone you call ur winner like Maria and still be crying that the show is boring?. It's means your Fave is inadequate and should never win.

You guys are really going through a lot.

Proudly Team Whitemoney,
Vote Whitemoney
Voted Whitemoney
I am entertained grin
Exactly, why won't the show be boring when your fave is an ornament in the house? They will now start shouting that the show should be cancelled, like WTH bro?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
nonny1212:
What has this got to do with the content whitemoney feeds you with? Is whitemoney and Maria now doing beauty contest? Nawa o
even if they're doing, WhiteMoney will floor her. That one wey no Sabi wear beta cloth..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Crypto people...I find it hard investing in such...As an Igbo man, If the business no involve, cash and carry....E dey bore me to hell..
Nwanne,uche gi di ya 100% cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Make princess leave white money for Beatrice ooo, it's obvious na. Beatrice dey feel white money but she's too shy to work to him & give him a hug or a peck.. Princess carry urself away from mazi cubana biko
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
nonny1212:

Ask your fellow whitecow can why she is convulsing over Maria's beauty this bright morning...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Boudiccao:

Be logical for once and stop making everything about your White money Vs Maria. There are other HMs there you can also name.
People are making a general observation and criticism of the show because it is obviously boring compared to what other seasons were giving viewers in week 1 and 2.
Ebuka also alerted them that they were boring.
Sometimes think and process info instead of making it about your fav. SMH.

W H I T E M O N E Y

DA

MULLA

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Fixed!
Dear Munzy14,

Abeg try avoid me this week.

Best regards!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Ask your fellow whitecow can why she is convulsing over Maria's beauty this bright morning...

W H I T E M O N E Y

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
choke on the truth

Beautiful Maria choke am with your beauty...

Oya gba!.... cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2021
MzCherry:
Saskay is not the most beautiful girl in the house
Skin colour or not
This her morning face get as e be
saskay is peculiar
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Are you this more of a SIMP? Chill small bro. Las Las, another man go knack Maria outside house. She no go even know you exist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
even if they're doing, WhiteMoney will floor her. That one wey no Sabi wear beta cloth..

With his over bleached face abi?.

Tell your whitecow to reveal his real complexion let us check something first. Even with the several tubes of Carowhite, he still looks like someone plagued with leprosy... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2021
God of Efe and Miracle pls have Mercy on Laycon so that we all will be paid with Whitemoney.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Beatrices and niyi fit go house this Sunday o

I don’t think the sponsors will want to loose yerrins yet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2021
bluefilm:

Chai.... you have completely finished Princess. grin grin grin
But you're right.
That Guinness Nwa Ka Ibe Ya advert is very interesting.
It gets me all the time.
that erica's advert gets me hørny all the time
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Why is saga disgracing manhood like this, guy just dey mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

With his over bleached face abi?.

Tell your whitecow to reveal his real complexion let us check something first. Even with the several tubes of Carowhite, he still looks like someone plaques with leprosy... cheesy

W H I T E M O N E Y

DA

MULLA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.