Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4056789 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Na wetin fit you Saga.... But Maria sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Maria is Content!

This Lady has been the Highlight of today's show!..

Choi!

I stand deeper!

The queen woke up and this thread move 20 pages faster

But haters will say otherwise tongue

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
3RNEST:
Maria just apologize to Mazi Whitemoney wow kiss
Even if they travel to Timbuktu, they must always come back, crawl, kneel, cry, beg and apologize to Daddy. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Did you just call Maria a delawood?

Did you smoke expired shisha?

Maria that has been the topic of discussion all day?..

Na ment?
u get too much time replying mumus shaa, people's whose little brains are already messed up.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kai !! This thread na content itself

Malaria people, e don soak una

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Coldie:

Swears since whitemoney started staying on his lane she became quiet all of a sudden, unlike the maria we knew last week that was a full time talkative
She don humble, the way Pere has been using and rubbishing her gives me joy.

I just want Whitemoney to stay away from that snitch. She’s ready to do more than the one she did.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You are up against 4 delawoods. Even Biggie's furniture will top those guys with a wide percentage. They are all potential 1%ters.
Sureeeeeeee turn a blind eye to the tens of people of this tread alone who have been splitting Whitemoneys votes to Yousef, Beatrice and Yerins

Anyways, we've not even see the percentage yet you're already ranting, let's even see how you do when your time comes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Even if they travel to Timbuktu, they must always come back, crawl, kneel, cry, beg and apologize to Daddy. grin
if not na decking straight grin

Whoo deyyyyyyy??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Geezeem:

The person doesn't know the meaning of delawood, isn't that obvious? grin

If Maria is a delawood, what are the rest? delatree?

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy, nairaland o

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Amya:

You're funny. So you think the arrangement for them as wildcards was made on opening day or what. It was possibly made few days prior.
tell us of this prior arrangement pls. Who were the initial 20 that were selected?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by anadozie1: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
creolehunt:

The amount of hate you have for someone on your screen could probably light a fire. This isn't even bants anymore. I could literally touch the bike and anguish in your texts.

Of over 100 posts you've made, not a single one hypes your Pere. You simply just watch the show with pen and paper hoping to get ranting points on WhiteMoney, then run to Nairaland to vent.

Worse is the fact that you're tribalistic and bigoted. In all your rants, you always make sure to mention WMs tribe as of its relevant to the show, just to galvanise other little minded people.

WhiteMoney or anyone of the HMs is not in the house to make others look good. Heck, there is a prize and it's a competition. A competition where there is only one established winner. You say he is shallow, but Pere Socrates who claims to be in the army could not even make any valid point the day he was asked of his experience. His only content is "I am 36", why don't you just hype the 36?

WM will be on your screen for a long time, and if you continue like this, his presence on the screen could probably outlive you.
I thought I was the only one that perceived the emotions from her post. I prefer reading the comments here cos you can see how the other posters are just catching cruise with the HMs.

I had to point it out to her. She sounds as if there is any personal beef with the HM.

This is just entertainment. Nothing to take serious

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Do they have any other choice?
They must crawl back to Daddy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Abeg someone should ask ARIN what she ate this afternoon.... babe is everywhere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Oga rest!

Maria's mother is British. We all know how kids like to speak in their mother tongue.

I am surprised we are still on the accent thingy 2 weeks after grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who been dey ask about the shitty attitude Malaria is displaying?

Why is she then apologizing upandan if her attitude is not nasty?

That midget simp has a very nasty attitude and biggy should give her a strike for that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya Malarians let the wailings begin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
innocentdude:

Sureeeeeeee turn a blind eye to the tens of people of this tread alone who have been splitting Whitemoneys votes to Yousef, Beatrice and Yerins

Anyways, we've not even see the percentage yet you're already ranting, let's even see how you do when your time comes
Alaye no dey cook excuse wey no enter for us here. Yousef has fans voting for him. Same as yerins and Beatrice.. Even if they had from other camps,. It's little or nothing...

Chill till Sunday first.. grin grin

80% or nothing!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
creolehunt:

The amount of hate you have for someone on your screen could probably light a fire. This isn't even bants anymore. I could literally touch the bike and anguish in your texts.

Of over 100 posts you've made, not a single one hypes your Pere. You simply just watch the show with pen and paper hoping to get ranting points on WhiteMoney, then run to Nairaland to vent.

Worse is the fact that you're tribalistic and bigoted. In all your rants, you always make sure to mention WMs tribe as of its relevant to the show, just to galvanise other little minded people.

WhiteMoney or anyone of the HMs is not in the house to make others look good. Heck, there is a prize and it's a competition. A competition where there is only one established winner. You say he is shallow, but Pere Socrates who claims to be in the army could not even make any valid point the day he was asked of his experience. His only content is "I am 36", why don't you just hype the 36?

WM will be on your screen for a long time, and if you continue like this, his presence on the screen could probably outlive you.

And I have no problem with him on my screen....If he cracks jokes I find funny...I will laugh...if he makes all those his noise ...I will speak on it....just as I speak on other housemates...in all my talk....have u seen me say he doesn't deserve the price? I will never say that....cos i believe he does. But that I won't speak on what I observe ....ko jor. If u no like am ....jump and pass. If u wanna differ....feel free to counter and share your own perspective.

But u guys have been bashing other hm 's na . U know why my posts bites u guys?..cos I raise valid points that u can't counter. I don't troll....I give candid opinions.

Maybe that's why u term it hate. I don't hate the dude. What's there to hate? I hate his noise though. Loooool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
if not na decking straight grin

Whoo deyyyyyyy??
Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
See the way Beatrice and Angel snub Arin

Oh could it be a game? Even Rose snubbed her too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

That's not what you said last year. Have you started licking Vee's ass? So soon?
Maria's accent is fake.
Deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Only God knows where they found this Arin from grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PepperyLeonardo: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol what's with Princess and Beatrice giving Arin attitude? Could it be that they've finally see her for the nasty snake she's?

Update: Now I get what is happening.. It's the task at play. Arin is still a nasty snake tho grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Saga and Arin given a task to frustrate or possibly get a reaction from other housemates by being overly nosy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
SteveOfu:
Airtel task

Housemates were given envelopes with specific instructions. They are not to show to fellow Housemates

From what's happening, I deduce that;
�Some are to distract others
�Some are not to talk
�Some cannot talk to a particular persons
Some people will not see this now..

They will start cooking agenda of someone ignoring another person. Not knowing that it's part of the task..thanks for the update..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chronicgenius: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
PepperyLeonardo:
Lol what's with Princess and Beatrice giving Arin attitude? Could it be that they've finally see her for the nasty snake she's?

It's part of today's task.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
stroller9795:

What did he say about them?
Princess: She has been through a lot...suppresses her emotions...always wants things to be done properly...
Beatrice: Always misinterpreted and feels she has more to give out but slightly holding back maybe due to her past!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Where are all the SIMPS. I heard your mistress finally bent the knee for the king.

Whitemoney till they lose oxygen

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

By everyday standards .....
You've actually said nothing to back up your points.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by anadozie1: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Make una jeje with this things ooo. None of the HMs would care about whatever happens to you when you develop health issues on top another person matter. They are having fun. We, the viewers should also have fun.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
anadozie1:
Make una jeje with this things ooo. None of the HMs would care about whatever happens to you when you develop health issues on top another person matter. They are having fun. We, the viewers should also have fun.
we are having fun too bro. No hard feelings.

Anybody wey take am to heart na choking things o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Awww.

She's such a beautiful soul who doesn't hold grudges.

I love her
Would you have said this if the reverse was the case?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.