Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,869 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000524 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Angel is a shameless hoe-losho simple

Every kezaya is free spirited,,yes all hoes world wide are on free spirit mode

If she doesn't like Sammy and feel hiz unserious,why didn't she clear him from the unset the way nini and co cleared there admirer's.Why play games with his feelings? angry

The yeye gels body cant just rest for one second..See as she kissed kayvee shamelessly

She wan play bad gel role but she doesn't know bin bad is not buy exhibiting her hoe-losho attitude undecided

Abeg shut up

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

Hey hey hey,hold it there!!!
Angel can be wild and free spirited but that doesn't mean she's a hoe!
Has any guy bleeped her so far?
Even Sammie never got in between her thighs,so why are you calling her a hoe?

Sammie is a street boy who thought he could have Angel so easily and then,move to Peace but she refused to be exclusive to him,that's why he's so pained!
Fyi,Angel is free to be with any guy she wants as long as she's still single,so stop calling her names.

I don't understand how some matured people think.....

How can you call someone a hoe when she have not even have sex with anyone in the house after 2 weeks....

Sammie that is trying to play hide and seek with angel and peace, they don't see anything in that, as usual nah cruise....

Agenda must agend.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

I hope you look better than me tho?
I'm not the one making fun of someone's looks.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Another 3 can come home on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Beorn:
Drama!! Angel and Sammie shouting at each other.

Sammie said Angel is a confused idîot and Angel said she knows what she wants and it's not Sammie. That Sammie slût-shamed her. That she heard what Sammie said about her. That he'd go to his room.

Sammie is trying to explain the gist to Whitemoney and Cross and Angel said she doesn't want to hear the gist. She walks out and Sammie wants to follow her. He comes back and tells Whitemoney and Cross that yes Angel has a nice bøobs and ass and so shouldn't he be jealous? grin

Whitemoney burst laugh together with Tega saying 'I told him not to follow booby". grin grin

Next scene shows Angel telling Sammie to leave her alone and go for his ideal woman. Sammie is talking about how she went for the new HM thaglt came (Kayvee) and Angel tells him she can jump on everybody she wants and can fûck any nigga she wants, Sammie said yes, she can even fûck Biggie join. The whole HMs started laughing. Mazi own weak me. grin

Peace takes Cross to the side together with Queen to hear what was the problem. Cross explained that Sammie was jealous and confronted Angel that she kissed the new HM.

Tega comes around to tell them that Angel was angry that Sammie told her, her body no dey rest.

Wahala!! See premium entertainment. grin
It's better they squash it out, they will either get stronger or part ways rather than bottling unnecessary emotions.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
70% for Arin, 30% for Tega.
Last week it was 70% for WM nd 30% for Yousef.
You get my votes if you entertain or make efforts to entertain. No pity votes.
I'm going to be kidnapping people's phones to vote Arin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Pere says wm cooking everytime is a strategy. He wants to stop him from being the house cook cheesy

Maria is trying to oppose him but he's having none of it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2021
makydebbie:
Money geng please who are we voting for?

Vote nini please, she is whitemoneyyyy's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

If she doesn't like Sammy and feel hiz unserious,why didn't she clear him from the unset the way nini and co cleared there admirer's.Why play games with his feelings? angry

The yeye gels body cant just rest for one second..See as she kissed kayvee shamelessly

She wan play bad gel role but she doesn't know bin bad is not buy exhibiting her hoe-losho attitude undecided

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by inspire700(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2021
This fight sweet me sha.... This girl get bad mouth and Sammie pissed her off wella.

inspire700:
Watch Angel and Sammie talk dirty as they fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFRYwDaN1HE
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Pere and his wife on Whitemoney matters...grin

E be like he is going to repost whitemoney to toilet cleaning...grin grin

If he can do that, I will bring out his Alpha belt from fridge....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2021
I said it.

General Pere will re-post Captain WM to Sambisa (Toilet).

He talk say him(WM) dey use cooking for strategy so dat dem no go nominate am.(Like you will all need me to cook kind of thing)

Pere is crazy mehn grin grin grin dat guy sabi WM in and out

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

Sammie is a street boy who thought he could have Angel so easily and then,move to Peace but she refused to be exclusive to him,that's why he's so pained!
Fyi,Angel is free to be with any guy she wants as long as she's still single,so stop calling her names.
Even if any guy has bleeped her,does it make her a hoe....
Its like English is a very big problem to some nairalanders....some people will just use words anyhow..can u imagine dem saying Angel should have cleared Sammie.... who's Sammie exactly,do Angel owe Sammie anything....Angel is fucccckknling single so she can do whatever pleases her with any guy..
No one is even talking about d fact that Sammie slutshamed her for no reason,he just ridiculed d girl for living her life.....Am so pissed off...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Konor:
Pere says wm cooking everytime is a strategy. He wants to stop him from being the house cook cheesy

I heard it

General Pere!

This guy's mind dey this game.... kikikikikikik

Abeg post White go garden duties!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Froshloaded:

Vote nini please, she is whitemoneyyyy's daughter.
Abeg o
Let’s better stop this daughter tin. We dnt want any daughter biko

Vote Arin instead

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
urbanaira:
Another 3 can come home on Sunday
Any other three that comes on Sunday will just be wasting their time.

We have our top five already in no particular order and they are whitemoney, maria, liquorose, Pere and Angel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2021
WM needs a break sef cheesy

Let someone else constantly worry about cooking for 20 + people so that he can focus on more important things

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Konor:

Thank God
Let Pere take over in d kitchen duties

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Pere is intelligent. He knows cooking is whitemoney's strategy so he's about to remove him from kitchen duty grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
Ikwereanlion:

[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

Best response. The way people are quick to slut Shame others marvels me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Konor:

that Pere is a wise guy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iscom(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2021
iscom:
AS WE ARE ENJOYING THE SHOW. ..

DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE NAIRALAND LINK BELOW FOR ALL YOUR ORIGINAL ROMOSS, XIAOMI, REDMI, YOOBAO , REMAX, ANKER, PISEN POWERBANKS AND MOBILE PHONE ACCESSORIES.

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY WIRELESS AND WIRED EARPHONES.

BUY FROM US TODAY AND YOU WON'T REGRET BUYING FROM US .

GOD BLESS YOU. THANKS
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Konor:

Sopé walahi.

Abeg, let Pere do it. Make WhiteMoney rest small, at least for one week.

That will be great.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2021
innocentdude:
WM needs a break sef cheesy

Let someone else constantly worry about cooking for 20 + people so that he can focus on more important things
He really needs to take a little break from that kitchen, they will now start saying cooking is his strategy now...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by inspire700(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Angel prayed around 5am Today after her fight with Sammie. Who can guess what her prayer would cause in the house today? ...�

inspire700:
After Angel fought with Sammie, she lost sleep.... Guess what, she started praying Her Rosary... Holy Mary mother of...... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdt6t54hWgU
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Leave the girl abeg, who Sammie think say him be, so because he thinks he is in the house therefore having a babe is his right.

I don't know whoever gave them such ideas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Dotez:
I said it.

General Pere will re-post Captain WM to Sambisa (Toilet).

He talk say him(WM) dey use cooking for strategy so dat dem no go nominate am.(Like you will all need me to cook kind of thing)

Pere is crazy mehn grin grin grin dat guy sabi WM in and out
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Rose is a pretty girl but she doesn't takes Good care of herself.
She has that i don't care, ghetto attitude.
If she wants to dance, it's fine but she should act like a lady and dress like a lady.
All this tomboy attitude and dressing is taking away her beauty.
She doesn't dance half of what yemi alade can dance and yet yemi alade has that sexual female appeal.

Abi any female musician alive dance pass Janet Jackson?

The answer is no but even as old as Janet Jackson now, 99% of men will hit her and ignore liquorose because Janet Jackson lives and dresses like a lady.

What of dancers like Beyonce, Rihanna and Shakira?
They all best even yemi alade when it comes to dancing but liquorose, Just small dance, she is turning to a tomboy, as beautiful and sexy as she is.

She just dey fall my hands.

What you do not know is that Janet Jackson is equally a tomboy but just package her hair and makeup when she is out in the public or when she does music video.
The real Janet Jackson doesn't care about dressing up on a normal day.
What Lrose needs is to package herself like Janet instead of doing it the ghetto way.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:
Pere and his wife on Whitemoney matters...grin

E be like he is going to repost whitemoney to toilet cleaning...grin grin

If he can do that, I will bring out his Alpha belt from fridge....

Una never see anything ...Pere....him head dey the game ....he dey read am like mad....

But really ...why will one person just cook permanently and be washing plates and all that ...haba ...in a house of 22 adults....o wrong now....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2021
inspire700:
Watch Angel and Sammie talk dirty as they fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFRYwDaN1HE
Thats my Babe. The Real Gbas gbos babe in d house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.