Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4005048 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

A correct niggar.. wink
wen dey patronize ashi
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLSavage: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:

What about ur siblings
don't take it personal.
Errybody in the house knows she's a slut
A dirty dirty slut

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Liquorose need to be up for eviction to test her fan base

She shouldn’t have told other housemate about her 700k followers

Now nobody will want to nominate her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maria being hated increases her popularity. Either way, she wins.

There's no use playing safe in this type of game..

If anything, Tacha/CeeC taught us all that.

And Tacha/CeeC won the game?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Threebear:

Pere till day 72 .
Come and remove him if you can grin
I don't know if anyone here has told you yet that you use this same meme too much (for all your posts, multiple times in an hour, sef) and it takes away the humour in it. Once I am scrolling through and I just see that obese Chinese baby , I immediately know it's your comment even without seeing the moniker yet.
Abeg it's getting boring. Not that you will listen , anyways . Na blocked heads full this thread . grin grin
Let me ask you. As a lady that you are , if you birth that kind of baby, would you be happy ? Ok. May it be your portion in the next one year.

600 years for you .

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2021
duduade:

Leave him.. Let him be following Itai s footsteps of BBA...
I swear.. Itai scheme enter gutter.. they always think they are too smart..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Threebear:

What if Maria or Saga wins HOH next week ? grin

Besides with more than ten borites still in the house , Pere is going nowhere.

Next week we'll offload these new entrants grin
The new entrants would have to chop nominations first cheesy
Maria is too lazy, no chance of winning HOH grin
Saga too has his head up NINIs ass not much expectations from that one either.
But what if Saga wins and pere and nini are up what would he do?
Save the love of his life or reciprocate a bros love?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Sammie didn't slut shame angel, she only lied to score pity points...

Sammie only problem be say , e be pikin, and lack emotional maturity, he needs a girl like peace that help him grow, angel is too unstable for him, and he can't handle her, she will just keep pressing his nerves, and he might loose control...

Anyways sha I like the boy, but if e like, make e allow angel dey rile up im emotions go chop disqualification, i go carry juice, watch the entertainment...

I dey neutral las las

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

I don't even understand you guys....these people are playing a mind game and u expect a smart player not to read others and amke decisions that can level the playing field?

Laughable...
Its a game everyone should use their own strategy why is pere obsessed with whitemoney? Or you don't see that as obsession? Why is he not gossiping about other housemates strategy but whitemoneys open ur eyes and see that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

He has no shame for his age . Petty man .
It's not about content. Let's not make excuses for him , joor. That his attitude .

Reeks !

I'm team whitemoney, but Pere na Material.

I like smart guys.
Shame ke? na mumu man dey carry age matter for head like gala grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2021
creolehunt:

Tacha was disqualified, CeeC was a runners up.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Threebear:

Pere till day 72 .
Come and remove him if you can grin

We need him in the house till the finale.

We need more hands to clap for Odogwu when he's being handed his cheque.

grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy.......

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:

See this clown.

A lady in a poly amorous relationship is a hoe na.
Simple and clear.

You can't be more woke than me.

The fact that you have no problem with it does not change the fact that she is a hoe.
I have no problem with it too as long as she agrees she is a hoe.

Many ladies are beginning to embrace their hoeness.
They know they are hoes and they are proud about it.

I have no problem if the show is R30 even.
It doesn't change a hoe from being a hoe.

Arguing about the semantics is where the problem is.

You are the actual clown is the lady dating herself the man is what or he is real G and alpha abi where did you clowns get the word 'hoe' from is Angel in a polyamorous relationship did she tell you she was in one.Well she is not a hoe and your opinion is as irrelevant as you are to her life you don't have any right to label any woman in a way she doesn't want to be addressed.

You have nothing to say 'many ladies'many ladies' how that one take concern Angel the men wey dey follow the 'many ladies'them be wetin.

Common will you get the fccck out of my mentions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
wen dey patronize ashi

Like Angel.... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Aloof:
Pere gossip telling KayVee that Sammie was angry that he kissed Angel.

Pere na content grin
Gossips more than a woman..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
NLSavage:
don't take it personal.
Errybody in the house knows she's a slut
A dirty dirty slut
lol.. i don't. But why sammie Love
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Gbegirsoup:

Like Angel.... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Falomo211:

Its a game everyone should use their own strategy why is pere obsessed with whitemoney? Or you don't see that as obsession? Why is he not gossiping about other housemates strategy but whitemoneys open ur eyes and see that

Besides, it was never a strategy.

Baba just dey cruise with him life dey re sharpen him culinary skills.

grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Falomo211:

Emmanuel's time in the house Is up

He might not end up winning the money, but one thing is sure, and that is the fact that he will land plenty endorsements outside the house. He's got the look and appearance, just like Ozo. If this happens, it becomes a win win for him after all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Aloof:

No be broken I dey speak? I careless if i make mistake, provided its pidgin, and you understand am, I correct. Awon professor of linguistics grin

Pere goes no where!!
Hahaha. He comes with that , ' no be broken I dey speak ' line .
Liar , liar . You were speaking English, a bit of American English too ( outta )
Is ' hypocrisy ass ' now a Nigerian broken English word ? Accept correction and stop being a strong head . So you don't go repeating the same error elsewhere .
600 years for you . embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Angel body count gon don reach over 5000...Tueh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
creolehunt:

He is right to an extent though and Tacha would have won if not for DQ and as for CeeC na she know
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Pere Is obsessed with whitemoney he is a bloody hater and a childish gossip if he wants to be investigating housemates strategy he should check other housemates why repeating this nonsense about whitemoney every time
Is it a crime to have a strategy in the house??
Pere go hear word soon make him head just dey up for eviction

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLSavage: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol.. i don't. But why sammie Love
he wanted a cum extractor.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I don't know if anyone here has told you yet that you use this same meme too much (for all your posts, multiple times in an hour, sef) and it takes away the humour in it. Once I am scrolling through and I just see that obese Chinese baby , I immediately know it's your comment even without seeing the moniker yet.
Abeg it's getting boring. Not that you will listen , anyways . Na blocked heads full this thread . grin grin
Let me ask you. As a lady that you are , if you birth that kind of baby, would you be happy ? Ok. May it be your portion in the next one year.

600 years for you .

Na lie. Threebear uses a signature meme every year... It doesn't get boring. When you see the meme , you know it's threebear.

The guy is a genius and kinda legendary here...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Geezeem:

You are really keeping tabs on that girl and whitie grin

LOL. That girl is up to something I can't quite figure out. I've got no problem with it, but I think she's going about it wrongly. She'd be subtle with it or else she'd fail the mission before she even starts. She'd let Whitemoney seek her out from time to time not moving in on him like Jackie did to Micheal

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:
Angel is the type of girl you fucckk and pass to your friends to fucckkk.

And she knows she is fucckking you all, but has no problem with it as long as you can pay.

Yet none of the boys have ffcked her and she has not in anyway told anybody she has multiple partners

The way this local urchins on nairaland come out and churn opinions you will think they are pros they are just pained broke ass boys angry that women are who they wanna be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Pere is a scheming black devil of a man !

Pere and Maria are in the room compiling a list of housemates and designating them to the different areas of the house as their duty posts for the week .

Pere said to Maria ,

Pere - It's a game . It's a game mehn , remember.

Maria : Yes.

Pere - I never wanted that guy ( WhiteMoney ) in the kitchen even from the first day.

Pere - It's his strategy. To make everyone feel good with him and trust him.

Pere - I knew this strategy of his from the first day I saw him here .

Maria - True ( Maria agreeing with Pere that WhiteMoney is indeed a threat to their game now )

Pere - ' I don't still trust his energy. ' ( Why should you ,fool Didn't you just say it's a game . So don't trust him nau. Hypocrite )

Pere - I can cook . I can .

Maria - so why haven't you used your initiative to cook all these while ?

Pere - Because I don't want a tussle with him in the kitchen. I mean , I could .

Pere -I'm a very aggressive person. And I don't want people in the house to misconstruct my aggressiveness if that happens .( Why is he bothered about other housemates' perceptions if he is in fact being " real " and hm imself ?) Fake Pere . Show your aggressiveness laa , and chop your aggressive disqualification .

Maria - So you won't assign him to the toilet ?

Pere - No. I can't now. You alre know he washed toilet and cleans . ( So that will be obvious that Pere is trying to give him a daunting task out of hate or envy , whichever )

Maria - Alright so what of the rooms ?

Pere : someone is missing, I can't quite tell.

Maria - Jackie B. ( Of course , she would quickly remember Jackie isn't on the list . Why wouldn't she ? ) She would have been thinking of toilet duty for her and it won't take a second for her to think of Jackie B's s name. * Inserts grin *

Pere - oh, yeah . (Proceeds to write her name )

Pere was the same person who said on Sunday after his clean haircut treat from WhiteMoney ;
' WhiteMoney na my guy ' and I told you guys here that that was just blabbing form Pere .
Pere dislikes him so much , but claims it's only a game . Every now and then .

They should all nominate him next week Monday ,hipefu, he doesn't win the HOH task again. He would so go home . His dirty pride will be humbled . He thinks Nigeria sees him the way he sees himself in that house .
I heard somewhere that he has Ghanaian ancestry in him too . How true ?
Anyways,
# Peremustgo

You lie!

So we can watch who?

white money cooking 24/7 and Yousef staring into the air?

Pere is competitive..... we have established that fact and he has proven himself as such

Anyone in a game of this magnitude will do ANY and EVERYTHING to win!

White money is very strategic in all his dealings and utterances.... they all are except Yousef!

So please let everyone choose their content lipsrsealed

You can't stay with your content and write epistle on how our content should be voted off...e no go happen

Pere is among those bringing spice this season... whether you like him or not

He stays!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
DGOODLYF:
You very right....
Whitemoney even said it yday he is only cooking because he loves doing it regularly......

Pere is just playing dis game in favour of Odogwu...And dats wat we want

Story ....a man will just like cooking "PERMANENTLY" in a house of 22 adults ....male and female alike. Abegi ...say something else .....

In your daily life...can u cook permanently at home ? Morning, afternoon and evening.....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Misternas89(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Calm down , egbon . I have never complained that this show is boring.

Which sweeter ? The game is the same . Only that new hms have been brought in . Period .

It's hypocritical ass. Not hypocrisy ass . Olodo rabata . You dey yab , but you can't even get the English word correct. No be juju ?

My hypocritical ass outta here ? Come and carry it nau .
Vagabond . grin grin tongue
“Can’t even get the right words correctly“ should be a better diction than this you typed. No be everything be geesi (oyinbo) pls.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
fergieboy:
Liquorose need to be up for eviction to test her fan base

She shouldn’t have told other housemate about her 700k followers

Now nobody will want to nominate her

She has a fanbase?

I don't mean followers who follow her dancing career o. Cos I'm also her follower but I belong to WhiteMoney.

I mean fans who support her in BBN. Does She really have? And how many does she have?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Giel:
How Pere can say Whitemoney is using cooking as a strategy is something else considering Pere knows good and well he heard Whitemoney say loud and clear in the garden meeting last night that he cooks because he wants to and the kitchen is not his so if any hoh sends him anywhere else he will go.
Whitemoney even said he washes toilet steady so nothing is a problem for him to do.
Liquorose agreed and said yes. He does wash the toilets regularly.

If only the knew that all this is gathering him more fans from viewers.
If it was his strategy, Whitemoney would never have made it clear that he could leave the kitchen if asked rather he would have fought for the right to stay there.

I don't like overkaku like this. undecided
Pere feeling threatened and intimidated by Whitemoney and looking for ways to dim what he thinks is Whitemoney's light is not fun to watch.
I don't like dirty strategies where instead of focusing on their own ways to win the game, Some housemates start analyzing other HMs "supposed" strategy and looking for how to tear those HMs down undecided

Trying to push Whitemoney to the corner in the hopes of making him irrelevant so you'll be one step closer to your goal as last man standing is a DOA strategy Pere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.