Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000642 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2021
eleshin:

Oga i listened and i just told you what he said. He said Queen do overreact and he was citing an example of what happened at the workout with Saga. Unless you are watching another big brother.
i tire o
Some people need to connect ear pods to their tv

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Office of the head of house - Pere na big fool aswear.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Maria the content creator..

She keeps them talking about her 24/7... grin cheesy

I Stan even deeper...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Go and read Amya's stories. You would think you're in the scene.

Only a good writer can recreate events and situations and make them feel real.

Brother it can never give same effect as when you hear the words spoken. Tones tell alot about the meaning of a word. Some words can mean different things depending on the tone it was spoken in.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:
PereMa must sail

It's the way Pere fed off Maria's potentials, stole her shine and left her in the gutters.

I'm not the type to feel sympathy for Maria but jeez Pere is ruining that babe man

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm happy that PereMa ship is capsizing beyond redemption
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
All these "Pere is destroying Maria's game"
"She's loosing fans"
"Maria is this, Maria is that"

And all other things white rats use to lie to themselves and make themselves feel better is getting stale already. Look for something new.

The pere and Maria aren't even a ship ffs!
They don't even rate each other sef and don't see themselves as a couple. Just two wild cards playing games.

I understand una no get trolling materials but be creative at least. It's not everytime you post those things that you are using to mask your fears that your fave will be relegated on the polls if he come up with her. Rest!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Iwo to je pe shippers Council chairlady ni e, wa to ship Emmarose lai pe....cheesy grin cheesy

Boya ti won ba fi ibon fo ori mi, mo ma ship EmmaRose. As annoying as my ships might be, that's always mutual feelings present, EmmaRose is a dead ship. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
NLbabygirl:

But when Maria went to approach Angel and Beatrice she was calm?

Maria is always throwing witty and shady comments as jokes, but “everybody must accept it because that how she is”

Queen’s issue is them making her feel inferior because she just came. I think the whole thing has been getting to her and this Maria’s comment just made her explode.

Did she nor charge at angel and Jackie b also....if person vex u ...u get right to rake...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't see any cuteness in pere
That's because you are a hater! Haters don't see anything good in others. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Maria wan frendzone an Alpha, like gaddamit you no look Pere face.
Pere is the fuckkinng standard, blueprint, the damn BOSS.
Acknowledge Pere and fall inline cool.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
I have being a guest to this thread.

But tonight's outburst has being coming for Maria. She's fond of shushing people.
She met a wrong match tonight.
Nobody should feel more deserving that the other even if you came in before the other (it's outright disrespect).
Maria was guilty, she knew what queen was brewing ( that's why she declined her offer to side talk at first), and when she found out that's exactly what she tot was what queen was bringing up, she just walked away (disrespect number2).

A smart player should be able to pick strategies from day 1 at most 2.

Maria owes queen an apology. The new HMs have being treated like they don't deserve to be here and that's not cool.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
MzCherry:
i tire o
Some people need to connect air pods to their tv
Like! Why would you watch something live but will create a different scene entirely in your head when you want to report it?
People are weird.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Geez connect

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
He was told by white money earlier on today or should I say yesterday

majorbravo:
How did Michael know about the separation of rice and beans
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Michael just confirmed that Angel hasn’t spoken today. He say ‘Angel are you ok? I haven’t heard your voice today. We dey with you o’. Still, no response from the girl. Cameraman sef no bother to show her sef grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Richardonald:
Emma no fine reach pere.. wait oh shey Emma fine. D guy is just cute and fresh, maybe we have another definition of fine guy... Talking of fine guys facially, guys like pere, Jaypaul,cross,kayvee.. apart from these 4 guys d rest are just cute..
Guy leave talk, emmmanuel na fine boy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
gameboy727:

Even now too, Did you hear when Michael tell Kayvee that you'll make us separate rice and beans as punishment? These guys been dey watch (or had a glimpse of) the show before entering the house.
Yeah I'm beginning to think so too that these new housemates have been watching the show or are just fake housemates meant to shake things up a bit cos look at this yeah? Why is Queen so darn sure she knows Pere is strategic if she's only been there for a day +1? She is probably pissed at Maria cos they (New housies) been watching the show before coming in. Maria saying all that to Queen is gonna make it difficult for Queen to really play the game the way she wants to. Remember Queen said she would be there to the end. She seemed so darn sure.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Boya ti won ba fi ibon fo ori mi, mo ma ship EmmaRose. As annoying as my ships might be, that's always mutual feelings present, EmmaRose is a dead ship. embarassed

More like Liquorose shipping herself....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
eleshin:
Office of the head of house - Pere na big fool aswear.

grin Na him and Biggie dey run the show na.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Amya:
Unlike Queen, people like us that don't have wahala would have reacted differently when Maria made the remark about "2 days and you already bla bla"
I'd have fired back with a grin on my face " ah! Me I can read people in just 1 hr sef!"

Okwu agwu! Thank God for wahala-less peeps like me.
Wahala-less you...O wu ya!...cheesy

You single handedly finished mike supporters here two year ago..grin

The bear and ashawo Jude, E reach for them to put a gun on your head that year..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Beorn:
I have issue with People saying Pere lied. If you say Pere threw her under the bus, I wouldn't argue with you, it saying he lied is atrocious.

There's nothing Pere said that we didn't know.

He liked Maria, he wooed her, she turned him down and wanted to be just friends with him because of her guy outside. Pere applied more pressure but Maria was resolute and then Pere decided to move on. So, if Pere said he's not an item with Maria, how is he wrong?

I might agree with the throwing her under the bus, but he didn't lie. They are just friends.

But who's arguing against that?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
People used to say Maria and Liquorose will be like tacha and mercy, them never even jap queen yet
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
eleshin:

Oga i listened and i just told you what he said. He said Queen do overreact and he was citing an example of what happened at the workout with Saga. Unless you are watching another big brother.
I heard it too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't see any cuteness in pere

Even his bleached teeth you don't see too grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

Did she nor charge at angel and Jackie b also....if person vex u ...u get right to rake...

She thinks say Queen go join the rest Dey lick her a$$

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Lie. She never approached her shouting. Na back of your TV you dey watch? The shouting started when they started talking.

It all started when Queen was shown talking to Pere that she was going to clear Maria. Pere tried to call her back and she wasn't having it.

Camera showed walking very fast and arranging her hair(she was pushing for a fight).

She approached a sitting Maria having a conversation with KayVee and demanded she left the conversation to come speak with her for a minute. Maria told her to hold on let her finish with KayVee. She said no, "I want to talk to you now now". She actually said this, Maria excused KayVee and went to talk to her.

She started with "first of all..." Flinging her hand around Maria's face.

My hand is hurting abeg...common sense will tell you she was already agitated and at such, her voice would be high.

I watched this from A-Z, saying Queen's voice wasn't raised is a big fat white lie.

Even KayVee confirmed that Queen's eyes were red and she was agitated when she was asking to speak with Maria.

Well, believe what you want, the truth is the truth.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

Wetin Maria talk initially no rude? This one....how can u refer to someone as this one to her face....like seriously ...

Lets be factual jor....

Maria own be say she even put mouth for wetin no concern her, because nobody was talking to her when she decided to be the mouthpiece and Defense Attorney of Pere

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
That's because you are a hater! Haters don't see anything good in others. undecided
I'm a proud hater

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Brother it can never give same effect as when you hear the words spoken. Tones tell alot about the meaning of a word. Some words can mean different things depending on the tone it was spoken in.

I read a lot of books. I've read books that recreated sounds and effects in my head. It all depends on the writer to do the magic...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Even his bleached teeth you don't see too grin
Still not attractive

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.