Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,138 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4024550 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Gosh!!!!! Big brother is so annoying.

I thought the show is 18plus?

Why change the camera from Pere and maria, i heard Pere Said he has an Hardon like penniiss dey rise and Maria replied what does that has to do with her.
But she was smiling and saying it then it's like Pere started to touch Maria under the duvet and Maria was saying stop in a low tone and still smiling before Kayode changed camera.

Chai!!!! Thunder for Kayode

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Boudiccao:

His deceit will catch up with him. All it takes is for one of the guys to talk to Maria.

He might just play himself at this rate....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=eleshin post=104659553][/quote]

Burst my brain ooo grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bakesntakes(m): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2021
OGdaddy:

Why change the camera from Pere and maria, i heard Pere Said he has an Hardon like penniiss dey rise and Maria replied what does that has to do with her.
But she was smiling and saying it then it's like Pere started to touch Maria under the duvet and Maria was saying stop in a low tone and still smiling before Kayode changed camera.

There's nothing happening

Can't you see the space between them.

Maria is camera conscious.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Pere should man up and own up to his shiiiit.
Its obvious he and Maria has a thing for each other, he should man up and own her in public once and for all.

They both should make their relationship public and stop doing primary school Nonsense.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2021
bakesntakes:

There's nothing happening

Can't you see the space between them.

Maria is camera conscious.

Yeah she is but she almost fell, i think the head the house room should be exempted from camera once it's past 2 at night till 6 in the morning.

They should put some privacy there atleast for head of house privileges.

Even if it's for once or twice a week like every Friday and Saturday, no cameras should show the head of house room once it's 2 midnight.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 3:42am On Aug 11, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Are you being stupid deliberately or you've just chosen to advertise your inherent foolishness for All and Sundry to gloat over ?

Can you point out in any of my statements where I referred to Saskay as a Muslim ? Did I even mention Saskay at all ? Where did I claim that I know Saskay,Ninny ? This is what happens when you allow your mouth to be ways faster than your bran and that's if you even have any !

You're the slowest of all slowpokes,fool !
Haba, calm down na lol. All this for one person. Don't be angry.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 3:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
grin
I don't think xo.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2021
OGdaddy:

Maria and kayodd have been doing stuffs under the sheet. Pere has messed the so called game she brought to the house up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Pere manhandled Maria this night. He dry humped the fool and touched her carelessly. Begging her to let him in.
.maria consented to just letting him dry hump. Even touched his dick.

Nobody should spun narratives because the people wey dey camera I sabi them

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Nairaland keypad warriors :

"Maria is losing fans "

"Pepperoni ruined her game "

" Queen of danfo finished her "

Meanwhile , on Twitter : grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 4:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

Look, what’s there to be lost if the show is cancelled? You lots dared the FG during the Twitter saga, where is Twitter today?

If only you knew that it’s in the best interest of the youths that such move is being made. The only thing that will happen is a couple of Facebook and IG posts from your kind in protest and nothing will happen.

Bb naija 2021 will be cancelled this week and there will never be such a show again. All reality shows will henceforth go through a thorough screening by the Ministry of information and culture

No matter how you look at it, this culture is alien to us. I repeat, Nigeria is not a secular country and if you want to enjoy moral decadence, you may as well leave the country as many of your contemporaries are doing.QED.

Best regards
F.E.O

Cancell what?
Why don't you go do that to the national assembly, to our hypocrites traditional rulers and pastors.
Private individuals and enterprise like nollywood, music industries, entertainment and IT sectors thrives without government support and when shows like BBN are being televised for 18 and above you come here blabbering rubbish.

It is people like you and some hypocrite pastors that made me start watching BBN, why can't the FG and Politicians come up with a better idea and program to counter it instead you want to cancel the sweats of private enterprises and youths that have lost hope in their political elites
Oga if you don't have any better thing to do but to de castigates BBN as if you be the only righteous and virtuous Nigerian better vamous to whatever village in Nigeria you come out from
Nonsense and senseless yarns

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:47am On Aug 11, 2021
grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Pere manhandled Maria this night. He dry humped the fool and touched her carelessly. Begging her to let him in.

Mr SABInus de lie small small, na beg I de beg......Abeg sponsored

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:09am On Aug 11, 2021
It seems that dream is slowly coming to reality...two known faces will finally gbensh on national tv

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Meanwhile cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2021
I don’t know what is wrong with me this season cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Make una dey dia Yousef get fans o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2021
e remain one celebrity to just tweet about Yousef and guy go shoot cheesy

Imagine wizkid tweet just “Yousef” grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Haha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Aww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:40am On Aug 11, 2021
jayjaycee0:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Bwahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Angel want to spoil Yousef ooo never watched this part o

Why do bad gals luv pple like Yousef...hahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.