Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4015716 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
funpowder:

Maria is carrying out Pere’s plan of disrupting WhiteMoney in the kitchen for no other reason than being his lapdog. Kiss the truth

Ok. But is that why she's Trending everywhere and is obviously the most talked about housemate?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Some people here just argue like kids.
I hope you know it's not even about the length of the hair. Maria is trying to get a reaction out of whitemoney, even if she disagrees about the length of the hair, she'd simply state her disagreement and end it there.
She has no skin in the matter...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
millie0:
Today has revealed a lot of things.

Whitemoney's game plan is working. By occupying a position of necessity for the housemates, he will be easily loved and depended upon. Coupled with being on everyone's good shoes and acting like a nice guy, he has won the housemates over. His "jack of all trades" mantra also resonates with the average Nigerian's struggles which the housemates and viewers alike can relate to.

How can he boldly claim that he grew 18 inches of hair within two years?

For goodness sake, the average growth rate is half an inch per month for caucasians and sometimes a little lower for Africans.

That is a very bold claim and Maria was right in challenging him. She claims that she has done a lot of hair research and everything she said was correct. She also made mention of nutrition, heredition, etc affecting hair growth rates.

Even if we agree that Whitemoney was correct, how he went about it was totally wrong. Unfortunately, the housemates and viewers are so emotionally attached and blinded by sentiments that they would not dare to refute him. Maria and Pere being the wildcards and being blunt people will also make the housemates disagree and not want to take their sides.

Whitemoney refused to LOGICALLY give a respectable answer. He was only saying that people know how long his hair outside the house. True, but does that mean that it was 18 inches? He was also trying to ask Maria if she was claiming that he was lying. Another illogical approach. He knows that the other housemates will support him and if Maria said yes, then she would be putting herself in a worse position. Then he went off into a story about his hustling and all ( typical of him).

He never really refuted her claim logically and went around in circles. The other gullible housemates supported him because they don't want to be on his bad side.

At first he made a deal with Maria to prove his claim and she refused. Later on in the argument, she grew confident and decided to agree to the bet. However, he refused.

Whitemoney making that claim is a stretch. I cannot really say how true he is as I'm not an expert on this matters, but from my limited knowledge I find this false.

Another thing I noticed when he was talking to Sammie, Jaypaul and JMK was that he said that Pere and Maria were trying to get on his nerves and draw him out. This might be true or not. But he said that he serves them food and they still do what they do.

This is exactly what some enlightened viewers and Pere have been saying. By cooking for them, which is a necessity, they become somehow indebted to him and they will not want to offend him.

Well, that is Whitemoney's case. I pity for the housemates, because they are proving to be quite a funny bunch.

Pere and Maria are obviously stacking up nominations next week. The other housemates know that there is a conflict. Pere and Maria against Whitemoney. They have to pick a side. It's funny because this means that they are acknowledging that Whitemoney is stronger than the rest of them.

Team Pere get ready. We have to keep that gem in the house. But, who knows? Luck might smile on him.

#TeamPere

Wow!....I am Team Arin(the little witch), so I don't give a fvck about Pere, Maria or Whitemoney..

But what you typed up there is only meant for reasonable and unbiased people to comprehend..

Your analysis is spot on and meant for sensible people only.. Thumbs up

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
cool cool

Where is their white monkey?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Girliving:

U can't deny talent u know .. Don't let it hurt you grin grin

Kindly categorically state WM's talents...

I ll list that of Pere....he can sing, he can act (enough movies to his credit), he can paint.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
teacherbim:

This is what he meant by 18 inches, 18 fucken inches grin, he has already casted himself but you should understand how Nigerians reason especially when they are in love with a fav, Bigbrother fans are foolishly loyal.

Wottif he still grew his hair after taking that pic.Abi did he tell u that was the last pic he took before he shaved it

Showing us the picture is like acknowledging he actually grew his hair before una type talk say na lie im dey lie

White money till haters hang tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Ok. But is that why she's Trending everywhere and is obviously the most talked about housemate?
Why do you people like to shift goal post?

What has her trending got to do with her being a lapdog?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
I never chop, I never chop.... see them... Them no see food eat but they want make person wey dey supply food leave kitchen. WhiteMoney for just leave that kitchen for 2 days?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Very dull eyes. Maybe they have cataract. undecided

jenifer007:
Omo these shine ya eyes housemates are not shinning their eyes at all

Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Simran94:

When did you see me defending Maria asides from this week? I hardly come to this thread oga.
Point is you’ve been defending Maria against other housemates and ofcourse attacking WHITEMONEY.
So whether you started this week oo or last week is irrelevant.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sammycarz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Make boma no dull this queen gal.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

I ll list that of Pere....he can sing, he can act (enough movies to his credit), he can paint.

Tells beautiful jokes.. cooks... Composes songs... Etc... Need I say more?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

he is a comedian, he can act, he is also a good presenter undecided and mostly a very good chef

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is the second time sammie is eating Noodles today...The first was with Saskay..and now again?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
sammycarz:
Make boma no dull this queen gal.

Queen that is using Boma's head to play

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Let's not take the fact that Pere discovered WM strategy and came for him to heart

It's a game two can play,but only one winner
I feel he'd have done that subtly or find a way to counter WM strategy without letting it obvious by introducing a third party as a competition in the kitchen

Maria was a wrong choice to help him counter WM,it's now obvious that they're ganging up against White money because the two are friends and very close(wildcards)

I like Pere and whitemoney and so far I think they're the two people in that house that actually came to play the game
Pere is wise,he decoded Maria as a wildcard with ease and also decoded WM as a strategist with ease

It's only his approach I do not like,it's backfiring on him and being a wildcard isn't even helping him,by virtue
All housemates doesn't like him,if not for his emergence as HOH
They for nominate am tire

When my two faves are having rancour like this

What will I do than to call biggie to pls Allow me talk to them embarassed embarassed

And to that bleached soul forming American accent....make she allow the two gamer use her head break coconut

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
White money should leave the kitchen for them. If pere wants White money to leave the kitchen he should tell white money and not cutting corners about it.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
funpowder:

Why do you people like to shift goal post?

What has her trending got to do with her being a lapdog?

Obviously being a lapdog is working in her favor. It's not rocket science.....

I don't expect fans of a dunce to understand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

Proposed in-law....ur geh don fall already but denying it....she lll put herself on an emotional roller coaster if she doesn't get honest with what she wants....she likes pere...other babes decided to free him....but these 2 new babes wan chook head .....and she won't be able to take it ....she is the jealous type...pere no dey do friend zone...we either dating or not...
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere..... I see you, I see what you are doing grin..... Queen.... hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Is it me or is Pere more playful with these girls that just came in?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
This konji wey dey hold Pere too plenty o. See as he dey jump from woman to woman like he-goat. Konji na bad thing abeg

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vero4u:
he is a comedian, he can act, he is also a good presenter undecided and mostly a very good chef
A FASHIONISTA, A UNISEX HAIR STYLIST, AND MORE...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neztar: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I'm loving this game already...

Maria and pere will continue to be on the nomination list week in week out. Maria will keep coming back and getting stronger. With the way pere is going, he will also keep coming back and getting stronger.

Those borites that can't think with their heads and have sold their birth rights cos if food will be on nomination list as well but guess who will be going home week in week out. At least 2 borites !grin. It's when they come out that they will realise how stupid and dumb they've been.

You don't come to big brother and strengthen your competitor for whatever reason. You weaken them!
too many borites and delawoods in one house yet their sense no tell them to always nominate the favorites. Everybody just nominating the weakest contenders.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Geezeem:
Pere..... I see you, I see what you are doing grin..... Queen.... hmmmmm
Queen sharply told him not to put her into trouble... She's clearly afraid of Maria cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by millie0: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
mycar:

You should know that his hair could probably be long and he may not have measured it but what was maria business with that. A year and 10 months could be approximated to 2 years likewise 2 years and 3 months or thereabout.

Wasn't he the person that said 18 inches?

I am not Maria, but from my deduction, she was trying to debunk that very obvious lie. She claims she is into hair research and she has somewhat proven it by her words.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

This guy, your agenda don dey too much for here but ama continue to burst you. cheesy grin grin

That was yesterday during her shouting match with queen. That's why queen is also in the thrend.

Any other agenda?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
WMG rushing WhiteMoney to touch his hair after winning the show like...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

Whitemoney doesn't have any talent, I gree but
My problem is why someone with so much talent like Pere wants to kill himself for someone without talent.

No be craze be that?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by physiomos(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Agbgift:
White money should leave the kitchen for them. If pere wants White money to leave the kitchen he should tell white money and not cutting corners about it.

Abegi... free dz guys, I’m enjoying both of them and if they’re not up together,I’m voting for both of them maximally just that I like Pere sense of awareness and mental edge over other housemates and WM vibes more shikena
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Where is their white monkey?
Nowhere to be found shocked.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
FIGARO00:
This guy, your agenda don dey too much for here but ama continue to burst you. cheesy grin grin

That was yesterday during her shouting match with queen. That's why queen is also in the thrend.

Any other agenda?
Peak time of conversation 11pm exactly during the shouting match. Malarians truly are troubled with Malaria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.