Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4024530 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
FIGARO00:
His 'HOH office' tenure is coming to an end na, he is seriously trying to move ahead while throwing his simping Chihuahua under the 911 trailer as usual.
When it’s time to carry out his clandestine operations, the chihuahua would immediately be scrambled like an F-16 and would bound away to fulfill her masters bidding.
But now that he’s gone to butter up the other housemates, he’s left the chihuahua behind on the bed to recharge for the next operation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
DownChelsea:
WhiteMoney keeps pressing their necks.

We love to see it.
White money pressing neck with pere's meme...grin

You eeh...your own no be here...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saga see enjoyment cheesy
Saturday night came early this week cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
camri:
i was thought he was never married

He married someone for papers and later divorce

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

Na na na you couldn't stand dem grin grin grin

Icons really pummeled you last yr, grin grin grin.
At some point we didn't see your green light for the thread for days grin grin, you're doing back forth with Kuje

The only thing you do is either of you or Threebear i can't recall named them miscreants grin grin grin,and dat was their permanent troll name.

Buh then again,is their really anything intelligent about trolling?
Yea, there are intelligent trolls.

Example.

GbegiriPoo vs Threebear.

You know the intelligent and unintelligent one.

Another instance is...

Livelymatilda vs Thunderswitch

You should know the intelligent and unintelligent one.

Intelligent trolls don’t disguise, they come out clean to own it, they savagely criticize constructively and you’ll easily support what they say, they choose their opponent wisely, they troll with the biter truth and fact, not cooked gibberish, they don’t cook up stories, they strike with hard truth that will penetrate you. And to top it all, they don’t defend their favs when they do something terrible. cheesy

Case study: Threebear and GbegiriPoo are supporting the same person, but you’ll never see Threebear defend Maria whenever she does something obviously terrible, he’ll pipe low, but you see GbegiriPoo?? He has to be the most unintelligent troll to ever grace this forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
nazablossom:
Werey! grin
Iberiberism! grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saga close marking Nini as usual

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pere and boma if them like make them remove boxers...Queen go pick who she like las las...

Crooks...cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
I remember when Efe stole the crown in see gobe to become HOH, Ike stole coins to ensure his stay in pepperdem, people turned it to a moral issue whereas na game and the rules allow for it.

Stop getting emotional on game play.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rgade:

When it’s time to carry out his clandestine operations, the chihuahua would immediately be scrambled like an F-16 and would bound away to fulfill her masters bidding.
But now that he’s gone to butter up the other housemates, he’s left the chihuahua behind on the bed to recharge for the next operation.
No lie my brother, no lie.

More faya!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nini and Saga are lovely

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Saga close marking Nini as usual
By dancing like say na his wedding day abii...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Geezeem:

I am not really a back and forth kinda person.... after two replies I don tire unless I really have an emotional connection to the housemate being argued about

This year... right now, I don't have any housemate I connect to in that way

So i won't be engaging you in a battle of epistles

And no Whitemoney didn't have to use a gun.... grin

Let him wait till General Pere is no longer the HOH

By then..... the coup would have served it's purpose and if Maria wins next week.... we shall maintain same energy grin

grin grin grin

Being in opposite camps this season wouldnt stop us being good sparring partners. We live to gbas gbos another time.

For my take on the whole Kitchen Coup D'etat, while I don't like how Pere went about it, I'm happy it happened, at least the game side of me like it. We complained this season was boring, that Whitemoney was the only entertaining HM, then the new HMs came in looking quite promising but after the initial sparkles, they all mellowed down. JMK has been a disappointment. And it was looking like it would be another Whitemoney one man show without any opposition till Pere came in to be the villain and ruffle the feathers.

For the past 3 days, we've been talking of plans Pere has pulled off or want to pull off and how Whitemoney has still been coping well with attack from Peria. It's been a major topic. Pages have been flying left, right and center because of the Whitemoney vs Peria power tussle. Dropping the sentiments I have for Whitemoney aside, it is good. This show has always had villain and hero sort of mechanism. From Tboss vs Efe to Mercy vs Tacha. Let's see Pere take up the mantle and and give Whitemoney run for the money. May the best man win, hopefully Whitemoney still keep gaining momentum and love and win at the end. tongue

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2021

Pere playing the Big Brother Naija game like a piano.

Pere na man you be!

In Pere I Stan!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Munzy14:
White money pressing neck with pere's meme...grin

You eeh...your own no be here...
You were not supporting WM before
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
I hate to see dis Jacky B ehnnn..... She always want people to cook so she can eat. Nor be just to short & carry heavy nyansh oooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Munzy14:

By dancing like say na his wedding day abii...cheesy
For him head he don see him missing rib grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by camri: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dannyxy:
Ask me, I will say if queen came in earlier, she would have been a really strong housemate...
that thief that couldn't emerge without stealing maria's shine

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Haters be like : " Odogwu, you're our Lord and our Daddy. Press our necks as you wish.

Here are our necks, press till you can press no more"

Meanwhile, someone has gone to sit close to WhiteMoney for hope of camera time.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jacky B na spoil child.very lazy in doing anything cooking.All she know na Michael dey her head. Mother of 1 indeed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Marian don go meet whitemoney.

No na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Anchor535:

My Teamie from d past, Y u dey attack my Fav WM? We go fight o...lef 4 me o.

Much love...

Tell your current teamies to leave Maria and Pere alone....Don't you just love how lovely and lively the kitchen looks now?

Before now, it wasn't like that. Let's all enjoy the game wink

Plenty love...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
ersonleads:
Jacky B na spoil child.very lazy in doing anything cooking.All she know na Michael dey her head. Mother of 1 indeed.
e concern you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
mcbliss:
Marian don go meet whitemoney.

No na

She needs camera time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by camri: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
See iya apati legs
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

Yea, there are intelligent trolls.

Example.

GbegiriPoo vs Threebear.

You know the intelligent and unintelligent one.

Another instance is...

Livelymatilda vs Thunderswitch

You should know the intelligent and unintelligent one.

Intelligent trolls don’t disguise, they come out clean to own it, they savagely criticize constructively and you’ll easily support what they say, they choose their opponent wisely, they troll with the biter truth and fact, not cooked gibberish, they don’t cook up stories, they strike with hard truth that will penetrate you. And to top it all, they don’t defend their favs when they do something terrible. cheesy

Case study: Threebear and GbegiriPoo are supporting the same person, but you’ll never see Threebear defend Maria whenever she does something obviously terrible, he’ll pipe low, but you see GbegiriPoo?? He has to be the most unintelligent troll to ever grace this forum.
So they have removed soup from gbegiri and changed it to poo..grin

Ike gwuru..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Corbin: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please who have a screenshot for voting sasky
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
ersonleads:
if she was hardworking now, the class captain Sergent Pere will say it's strategy and start hating on her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Left for me, I'd like to hear the convo going on in the dining area. Not these kayode
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by camri: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
This saga is an omega simp.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Is it only me seeing dat angel no longer exposes her body after d quarrel with Sammie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Senseii:
Pere has made viewers reason every perspective

Office perspective
Buhari perspective
Nollywood perspective
Devil’s perspective
Obama’s perspective
Colonial perspective
Business/Dangote perspective

E remain Educational perspective

So u see...Man like Pere!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.