Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003964 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Picela01: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Are we still talking about your overused fave whose breasts are exasperated due to her generosity..

Even in the house, all the guys have felt those fallen titties and just want to smash and bounce.

No one takes her seriously, she's like the resident olosho..

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa. U Wicked. Dis na final finishing. Lolz.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Boma is complaining Malaria

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
WarriAproko:
u dey craze. Never u curse my Angel Again. Thats my Spec embarassed

You dey support that overused mgbeke?

Wetin be spec for that her washed up body?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

What are you saying? grin grin

Can she even struggle for uk visa? grin

I tire!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Boma and pere is divorced! Wow

E go be green card things

Pere's marriage was for papers but Boma's wasn't.

He told one of the housemates that he was the cause of his divorce and that he regrets it .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Housemates Boma would like to see in the finale.

1. Saga
2. Emmanuel
3. Tega.
4. Angel.
5. Whitemoney

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Information getting to me is that whitemonkey's have cancelled kayvee because he likes Maria's body.

Stupid fools! Who wouldn't like Maria's body?

So you guys prefer him to want that overused Angel's body over Maria's youthful body?

Y'all are mad!
I like Angel but what link does Angel have with whitemoney that his supporters would be invested in what he thinks of Angel’s body ? undecided

Stale

You would be better off saying they cancelled him because he said he is strategic or something

Try anoda thing abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Giel:
Housemates Boma would like to see in the finale.

1. Saga
2. Emmanuel
3. Tega.
4. Angel.
5. Whitemoney

WM is loved cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Boma just said even though he thinks Whitemoney is really strong and a great guy.
He would still like to see him in the finale.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

If her mum is British wouldn't she have a British Passport, already?
Her mum is Austrian
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
fertilewomb:

Pere's marriage was for papers but Boma's wasn't.

He told one of the housemates that he was the cause of his divorce and that he regrets it .
And Pere said he married for papers right? grin grin grin

Chai world people grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freestar: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

Tell me one reason why you think Pere is self-deluded?

Ok. So you asked for one. I could give you more, but you asked for one, so I will oblige you. You see the way he keeps chasing Mariah around, being all poetic and all of That? Well if he weren't self deluded he would know that Mariah is just not into him like that.

He would know that she was just cruising him. Mariah is a user and He would have seen that she is just using him, and rather than staking his game on Yellow arse, keep his head where it should be, in the game and not up Maria's arse. Want more? smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
3gpvids:

Her mum is Austrian

Okay. Still if she has an Australian passport she doesn't have much to worry about despite the Brexit.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
White Hippopotamus touts trying everything possible to destroy the reputation of the obvious winner, Liquorose.

From she's a lesbian to Emmarose are fake and gay to Emmanuel has a secret wife to Liquorose doesn't bring anything to show. They wanna take advantage of the homophobia in Africa but it ain't gonna work.

Liquorose won the Friday Arena games . She's been winning tasks back to back this week, both personal and group. Nobody in the big brother's house has won anything more than #Emmarose. That's destiny having it's way.

With cute Emmanuel by her side, Liquorose is gonna walk down the stage with their cheque on the last day.

White Hippopotamus' fans and haters can go hang themselves.

It's destiny over strategy for me,

It's love over violence.

It's Liquorose for 90 milli!

#Emmarose

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You dey support that overused mgbeke?

Wetin be spec for that her washed up body?
if u knack that type ur mind go dey. Na kpa kpa kpa u go dey hear. Never stop Bleep. I love dem soft
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
ICYMI cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Maria has a better chance of getting a UK visa faster than white money ….answer this. YES/NO

Uzomarrr123
You also have a chance of getting UK Visa
Like Maria
Like whitemoney
Like anybody on this thread.

You got to believe in yourself bro.
Build your self confidence
It will help you on the long run

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
I'm so angry with Saga.

The housemastes love him and see him as a great guy. When he allows us to see who he is, we can see he is a fun entertaining guy but he decided to spend his stay in bbnaija following Nini around.

I hope he has fans. He deserves to go far.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:

I m beginning to think u must be very shallow in how u assess people.

I swear, some people dnt know that not been able to assess pple properly shows how unintelligent u are
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
ethicallyright:
[s]White Hippopotamus touts trying everything possible to destroy the reputation of the obvious winner, Liquorose.

From she's a lesbian to Emmarose are fake and gay to Emmanuel has a secret wife to Liquorose doesn't bring anything to show. They wanna take advantage of the homophobia in Africa but it ain't gonna work.

Liquorose won the Friday Arena games . She's been winning tasks back to back this week, both personal and group. Nobody in the big brother's house has won anything more than #Emmarose. That's destiny having it's way.

With cute Emmanuel by her side, Liquorose is gonna walk down the stage with their cheque on the last day.

It's love over violence.

[/s]
#Emmarose

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Giel:
Boma in complaining about Maria's negative and nagging attitude.
boma na idiot…wetin be nagging e Dey complain abt Maria…babe is outspoken and won’t take nonsense …e say na nagging…big fool…e say Maria get anger problem…I’m yet to see what wrong Maria has done,,,,petty jokes here n there…na him Dey vex some hm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
ethicallyright:
White Hippopotamus touts trying everything possible to destroy the reputation of the obvious winner, Liquorose.

It's love over violence.

#Emmarose

We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

Choke on it.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
lajid:

WM is loved cool
wen he dun use food make dem love am.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
WarriAproko:
if u knack that type ur mind go dey. Na kpa kpa kpa u go dey hear. Never stop Bleep. I love dem soft

Na water water go full that Pvssy and E go dey smell due to STD's..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol

If only WM painted himself yesterday cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
lajid:

WM is loved cool

Lol white money dey give am twice the house mate food
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Boma almost shocked me oh.
I was like...' shey, this guy won't call WhiteMoney's name ni ?'
Doesn't he recognize a strong contender when he sees one.
Strength aside, he is your close pal in the house. Won't you wanna see him in the finals. Lol.
Then , he remembered .
' oh, and WhiteMoney '

I was like, ' hmmm. Now you're talking.'
But it's official. This Boma doesn like Maria kpata-kpata . And it's not because he didn't mention her name oh. It's the fact that he used her as a reason why his team failed. He always has to talk about her to Biggie in an unremarkable way. I know he never liked her. grin
But, I I can understand his position.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
fertilewomb:

Uzomarrr123
You also have a chance of getting UK Visa
Like Maria
Like whitemoney
Like anybody on this thread.

You got to believe in yourself bro.
Build your self confidence
It will help you on the long run
lol …but I don try 4 times now…I never get the visa
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

No one said we are taking a hike?

It was just an honest take which obviously didn't go down well with you guys..

Nairaland representatives obviously don't count or speak for the majority of Marians all over the world..

It was just our take on the matter and there was no time I said I was abandoning MARIA...

If Maria will win, she obviously will. My take won't even matter neither will anyone else's..

It's ok now. Let's get back in line and give her the victory we all want.

My buddy, you effed up with that statement sha. You knowing how brutal nairaland is decide to give our rivals live ammo to blow us up with. Even if you had such an opinion, you'd have at least kept it to yourself for now. Don't follow 3bear's half-hearted stanning ways.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
funpowder:

I like Angel but what link does Angel have with whitemoney that his supporters would be invested in what he thinks of Angel’s body ? undecided

Stale

You would be better off saying they cancelled him because he said he is strategic or something

Try anoda thing abeg

We all know y'all hate anyone that likes Maria. Na una way be that...

Just like y'all don't really like Liquorose because she's friends with Maria....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lmao
Big brother is a big gossip.

He asked Boma how he truly feels about his former deputy's friendship with one of the new Housemastes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.