Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001006 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
stroller9795:

Only a wicked soul would hate an Angel grin[/s]
Only a pure soul will hate an Angel of Darkness

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Foreigna2:

Liquorose has more than X4 of Maria's followers. 1.1M followers.
WhiteMoney has almost 500k.

Maria will never get up to 1M followers before she goes back to serving peppermint on Emirates flights.

Liquorose gained 400k followers.

Maria gained over 300k followers..

Why do you think Maria won't gain over a million followers?

This is just week 3...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Giel:
Tega would like to see

1. Jaypaul
2. Princess.
She says it's not because they are her friends.
3. Emmanuel
4. Liquorose
5. Sammie

In the finals.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
This bringing in of Housemates later on is not helping the ladies at all...Women are naturally territorial...

Those that entered on opening day will feel like the mother hen seeing the new ladies...Exactly what played out in the rift between Maria and Queen.

Guys no get wahala...Even if they bring a guy on the final day, he will still connect with other guys faster.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
livelymatilda:

The first person I like in that house is Angel.. I dumped her sorry ass because she is a cry baby..
I don't do cry babies unless they do it in other to manipulate others..

Join Team Arin before its too late.

Arin for the money.. If you are a hater, you can hate too.. Just do it in a normal way

I want to love Arin and I am ready to open my heart
So I want her to stay
If I voted this week I would have given her some of my votes. But I could not vote this week. Same as last week. Next week I will be more relaxed to vote.

I know you like Angel
Sometimes people are crybabies. She is not indaboski, deal wirrit angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Haaaaaahhhh!

Jumia wetin dey sup na? embarassed

I orderd half carton of Vaseline for tonight's jacuzzi party I never see delivery guy sincecry cry

And my grandnut oyel just finish cry

Queen must hear wiii for my hand today,,she must not escape grin
You are a comedian,Queen is actually the most pretty babe there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ejovwovincent(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tega: Some ships have become Okada"
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Froshloaded:

I swear..
She go good inside engine room.
Cc genius43
All you know is how to fvck and rape women with your hair carrot dick..

Talk nonsense make I post your receipt..

No time for sereren

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Freestar:

smiley You are right, you just can't hate the girl. The babe legit cracks me up. Such a lovable person. smiley

Such a breast of fresh ass grin

I am scared to like this post because I don’t know if the last line is a diss or just guy talk cheesy
I will take the first part of your post, as a ...true story!
cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kacism:
Those guys are attracted to breast and ass. That's why they don't see peace in that house. Jmk that one block everywhere with her massive thighs. grin

Lol...

I tire o...Operation Heavy duty.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kacism:
Those guys are attracted to breast and ass. That's why they don't see peace in that house. Jmk that one block everywhere with her massive thighs. grin
Cross told Boma and Pere he plans to go into a relationship with Peace but he will wait till after the show.

Cross said, “Peace na correct girl, na outside I go meet her. The things I go do outside una go fear me.”
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Froshloaded:
Arin don joined verified gang..

The underdogs are the ones getting verified badges first this season.

Yet your obi Carowhite hasn't joined.

See as God dey punish una?

If he got the verified badge before others, una for hype am to infinity...

Now una no fit hype because nothing for una... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ejovwovincent(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
I saw that Coming From Angel..
I knew Sammie isn't much of an intellectual,& Angel is having a Hard time...
Now the Problem is, Cross Just wanna Shag Angel... He is into Saskay...

Plenty Wahala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Princess, Saskay, Angel, Peace all love Cross. Girls always love bad boys. Cross really said the girls will be dying for him

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
WarriAproko:
General Pere will chop enough nomination next week. All dis Housemates head dun cover with food.
I cant wait to see Pere on the chopping block! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
livelymatilda:
All you know is how to fvck and rape women with your hair carrot dick..
Talk nonsense make I post your receipt..
No time for sereren
Have you seen his carrot before kikikiki
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
JMK has all the ingredients to actually win this thing. She is smart, pretty and heavily packaged. Unfortunately, she is not mentally ready for this. Waste of opportunity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
ejovwovincent:
I saw that Coming From Angel..
I knew Sammie isn't much of an intellectual,& Angel is having a Hard time...
Now the Problem is, Cross Just wanna Shag Angel... He is into Saskay...

Plenty Wahala
do u think he llove saskay. Dat guy is for d street
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I want someone to point out one or two wrong doings of Maria….just one

They just hate her for rejecting their whitemonkey.

Don't worry. Maria will be in their faces to the finals.

I'm just happy because I know their whitemonkey isn't winning sh*t...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
stroller9795:

I cant wait to see Pere on the chopping block! grin
and i will lovely vote for him to torment all the housemates

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
JMK
I am feeling much better that I felt yesterday

What happened to you yesterday?

One , few days to my period, I get a lot of mood swing, I also felt a little bit overwhelmed, it's been five days , I still feel out of place, it is hard getting along with people, I wish it were easy but it is harder than I thought, I am yet to meet someone I really click with.

Has any of your fellow housemates tried to welcome you into their fold?

Yes , few of them have tried individually but collectively it doesn't seem as if they get along well, I kind of felt what am I doing here

Today's task?
It is a group task, the preparation wasn't bad but I felt like there are certain people that already felt like I must be the one to talk, I contributed but I allow those who have been doing it to take the lead, I prefer staying at the background

What would you like to change?
It is like a clique of people nominates another clique, I don't think anything can be done about nominations...

Are you implying that certain housemates talked about nominations in the house?
NO NO NO, I am not implying o, I said what I observed.

I like the game play, it is perfect.

Relationships?
Emmanuel and liquorose, I know they are a thing, I have a conversation with them, they are chilling and like each other, I don't know what is going on between Nini saga and Arin, jaypaul seems to like saskay, I don't know if she likes him, she is also close to cross, boma and queen, I don't understand, queen said she is not here for a relationship , boma seems to be for everybody, maria and pere, I can't really say much about that.

Anything else?
I am having rashes on my face, I don't know what the cause is.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Well done I know say e no easy

Donshegxy10:
ANGEL
My week has been a rollercoaster, we thank God for surviving it to an extent.

We got new housemates, that same day, I almost enter trouble o, my problem started because one of the new housemates kisses me during the game.

Sammie started boning me, we haven't spoken since then , because he said some awful things

Why do you think Sammie was upset?

Because he was jealous, instead of him to come and tell me he decided to keep it in his heart

Why will he be jealous?

Obviously he likes me, before then he said we should put a level on it but I told him that we haven't known each other that much.

Which of the new housemates cause the issue?

It's Kayvee o

How are you feeling today?

I feel really tired, for the past two days, I have been the one cleaning the kitchen, it is getting quite exhausting, the kitchen has been a mess for the last two days

Today's task?

The preparation went smoothly, we did not argue, we picked out the point we will use for the debate, all my cloth are really not covered but I will find a way around it.

Were you told to bring the clothes you brought?

The told us to bring party clothes, all my clothes are really short

What would you like to change?

Definitely the veto power, I won't change it, I will just remove it.

Relationships and situationships?

All this ships Dem no dey ship o, this set is like we are unserious, angel and Sammie, it was easy going at first but everybody Keep pressurizing, we are not emotionally compatible, he is not aware because he said there are place he hasn't been to, Michael and Jackie b, Jackie b said she can't date younger guys but I don't know if things will change, boma likes everyone, I am crushing on cross, but I don't know how to chase guys, he is also liking other people, pere and Maria.

Everybody is acting like they are married, by week five when konji don catch everybody, our brain will reset.

Did cross know that you are crushing on him?

Yesterday we played a game, I was asked to kiss my crush and I picked him, but I cant tell him, we are mentally attracted, he is fun just like me

I like Sammie he is a nice guy but we are just not there mentally, he apologies twice after the issue, If he want to be jealous, I can't tell you what to do.

Which four housemates would you like to see in the finale?

Cross funny as hell, whitemoney nice guy, maria she can be annoying but you can see that she is genuine, Nini she reminds me of myself in a way.

Anything else?
No spices
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
MamBi:

Many strong contenders oh…. A lot of old strategies being recycled. Some very interesting new ones..

For this BB, except die hard fans, nobody can say one single person has got it. Everyday, something new happens to sway opinions… grin
I am still sitting on the fence but some Hms are starting to grow on me very slowly. For example, I watched Angel diary session and I was fascinated at how bubbly and outspoken she is. Definitely a BBA material and full of fun. Tag of nudity doesn't bother me one bit. If she's comfortable in bare skin, good for her. She's full of life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

They just hate her for rejecting their whitemonkey.

Don't worry. Maria will be in their faces to the finals.

I'm just happy because I know their whitemonkey isn't winning sh*t...
We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

Choke on it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Viking007:
JMK has all the ingredients to actually win this thing. She is smart, pretty and heavily packaged. Unfortunately, she is not mentally ready for this. Waste of opportunity. undecided
She be Ajebo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
stroller9795:

Thunder switch and Gbegirisoup's friendship in the mud... grin

E pain am!... tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freestar: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
stroller9795:

Really? grin

Bro! I kid you not! Towards the end when she was asked if there was anything else she would like to discuss. She then went ahead to request for spices and big brother was about to blow her off, but then she insisted and bigbrother said that if she asked nicely He would consider the request. And then she went "Big brother, if you could kindly bestow the house with spices, it would be deeply appreciated"

And then bigbrother, with a distinct sound of laughter in his voice said the request would be duly considered, and told her her diary session was over. Lolz. I wonder who else heard it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Only a pure soul will hate an Angel of Darkness
Only an idiot would stan someone who looks like a pick pocket!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Cross don cast grin cheesy
So upon all the Mr nice guy ass licking ....They will still want to kick him out when the time comes..
I thought the whole house will be singing his praises grin

I spit on those that dare compare that thing With my Kidd angry tongue

Cross that will not smell finals...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.