Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000931 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:
I think Kayvee is bi-polar. That's the only explanation.

Queen is explaining that the new HMs agreed to help each other by contributing so they can shop together since they are disadvantaged compared to the old HMs. They all agreed but when it was time for the shopping, she called him to remind him of their earlier agreement but the dude snapped and started shouting at her.

This was after Princess complained about Kayvee acting weird and shouting after she asked him a question.
Hian!!! This is more serious than we thought shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bonebreaker(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hey please I just subscribed for the gotv jolli and the bbn channel isn't working
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sammie's attack was unnecessary tho. Dude said he didn't write down the price of commodities he bought, he's new and not the sharpest guy in the house, you don't have to attack him for that. Now I'm feeling bad for the guy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

You are not a stranger either, but how many times do I come here to start saying things like, "I know you, you that did so and so last season"?

How many times do I do it with other popular monikers here? If it is not a sick obsession, I do not know what it is, because using personal information to troll people and attack their person, means you have been paying serious attention to them.

I cannot recall 90% of the information I read about monikers here, because I rarely ever read personal information and digest it for the purpose of trolling the next season.

What you and many others have here, is an unhealthy obsession with my moniker, and that is why you have such a recollection of my person. You should not be so obsessed with another person, someone you have never met, to be downloading their information and storing it in your brain. You no get wetin you dey reason for this life, wey you dey remember me like this?

It is unhealthy.
[/s]

You are now playing victim. Stop digressing because I have no business with your personal information, it won't add/substract anything from me and matter of fact, you mentioned you are a stranger here and I am telling you that you aren't.

You shove most of your personal info here in our faces and claim stranger? undecided
If I had anything I remember about you is your skewed and unrefined way of pulling stats from your behinds, your excessive hate for beautiful light skin ladies and your DID syndrome, anything else is no business of mine and I don't care.

Stick to the matter of disco, you were caught masquerading as another person, there is no saying you can't do the same again...simple!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kyra1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Valto:
pere hits 200k followers
We need dancing emoji oh grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:

That's not the issue. He can go from 0 too 100 in a second. His mood can't be trusted. Whitemoney wants to talk to him later, hopefully he can get him to calm down.
He's bipolar then abi na Angel rejection dey worry am
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
omotolly22:
This set they are just bothered about the table ebuka will shake and shipping

Everybody want to be the Ozone and kiddrica of this season, because of the gift from shippers

It will shock them ,when the come out and even ordinary shoprite cake the don't get from shippers
I wish it could just be like that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nefort: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:
Maria o!! grin grin

HMs are shopping for luxury items and they discovered that Abacha is now 300 Abeg naira instead of the previous 200. Maria now said 'Haba, how can they do this to abacha?" grin grin
What is abacha?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Okay, Saga is from my hood... Ogudu. Even went to Mictec.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
People of the world, please confirm for me - how far with JakkieB and Michael? Have they made up from last night’s argument?

Boma and Queen nko? Did they have a more sober conversation today?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Run automatic scan on it. Press menu, advance options and click on automatic scan. After scanning it will come out. Cheers!

Bonebreaker:
Hey please I just subscribed for the gotv jolli and the bbn channel isn't working

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
MzCherry:
i disagree with Saskay,if she's up with stronger housemates, she's leaving.. Today no sure sef
Same with pere

Pere go shock u .....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
eleshin:
Sammie's attack was unnecessary tho. Dude said he didn't write down the price of commodities he bought, he's new and not the sharpest guy in the house, you don't have to attack him for that. Now I'm feeling bad for the guy.
D kayvee was raking for angel that was asking him something
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
They haven't made up oo. They are having a time out for the time being.

MamBi:
People of the world, please confirm for me - how far with JakkieB and Michael? Have they made up from last night’s argument?

Boma and Queen nko? Did they have a more sober conversation today?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I was referring to the exchange between Kayvee and Sammie. Not aware of this.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
eleshin:
Okay, Saga is from my hood... Ogudu. Even went to Mictec.

Wetin be Mictec?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nefort:

What is abacha?
Tapioca
She made a mistake
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
I can't wait for Kayvee's next diary session... Unloading loading.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Seems cross schooled abroad?? Just said agreed with Maria about fighting in secondary school abroad then quickly shut his mouth and had a weird look of why did I just say that and then peace goes thank God you now know when to shut up.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omo this week choke gan for Ikorodu deloittes grin grin

All delawoods line up!

Make we see which "sauce" go enter

Awon werey tutu grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Alot of reactions and laughs from the HMs is already affecting his psyche. He probably feels bullied and odd. Stuffs like that can play on you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Section1000:

Even when the person chooses to wallow in self-imposed ignorance?? Kudos to you on such mission!!
You dey try for this forum. E be like you Na Feminine abi you be Feminist. In White money's Voice
judging from the fact that whoever it was you were hoping to enlighten, choose character assignation as a defense mechanism. STILL, you kept it cool..

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

My God! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A leopard can never change its spots

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Talk one after the other na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:
Saskay is trying to be nice to him

Hi baby undecided lipsrsealed

To think I really liked Kayvee that first night and was pained I missed his intro embarassed

He stood on his bed and jumped like a kid in the hotel room and I wonder, I wonder,....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Yeah. When he mentioned Oba, I thought it's Cubana's Oba. He should say he is from Uke(until asked village in Uke grin)
grin

Maybe if you ask him he will say Oba is Oba...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
IgANephropathy:
Alot of reactions and laughs from the HMs is already affecting his psyche. He probably feels bullied and odd. Stuffs like that can play on you.

That’s what I was thinking. But you know it could just be a strategy? Like now see as we and the housemates are talking about him cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kacism:
They haven't made up oo. They are having a time out for the time being.

grin grin grin Thank you. No wonder grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Wetin be Mictec?
A popular school in Ogudu/Ojota
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:

I genuinely feel pity for the guy. My pity is not even that he's struggling to fit in, it's the fact that he will never fit in and the HMs don't have any patience to tolerate him. Today, Pere and Sammie has already lost it with him and in both occasions, they were right because Kayvee was not calm in understanding what's going on.

What that guy needs is a fatherly figure with lots of patience to guide him. He's struggling badly. I feel bad for him. Wish I can reach out and talk to him.

If Niyi was in the house he would have reached out to him. Niyi was one of the people that helped Beatrice get out of her shell. He's one of the people that Princess could talk to as well. Niyi was the father figure in the house when it comes to giving advice, I wish he didn't leave so early.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Saga telling whitemoney to prove himself that he's an Aje pako boy
By showing them one punishment pako boys use to do at school
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wetin Michael do Jackie B dey hurt her really bad o, this one Jackie B don begin bond with Kayvee by force 7 days after they arrived in the house....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
eleshin:

A popular school in Ogudu/Ojota

Secondary school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.