Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4044502 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Alwaysachick:
What's up with Yousef? He is all over JMK. Hmm mm...... That boy like big thing o
Yousef is just ho. rny grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
bakesntakes:

Abacha is not Tapioca o
They are 2 totally different things
it can be called that too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:
Boma and Michael dreaming about post bbn life. Mentioned Erica and Osor are doing good.

Its ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That's All that matters....

Nobody calls whitemonkey fine. He looks like a leprous monkey..
Many people acknowledge that whitemoney is facially a good looking man.

He looks half Malaria's age with his supposed bad skin, imagine once he fixes his skin he will look like her great grandson grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Kidneys don't breathe olodo oshi

That's how your mgbeke couldn't spell ordinary pacifier backwards
Like fave like supporters
Bunch of birdbrained individual
And where did I say kidneys breathe ?

The olodo here is someone that can't even comprehend a simple sentence grin

Maria's certificate was enough to land her a job in one of the most prestigious air companies in Dubai .

White Dullard couldn't even keep a job as a security man grin

That's why he buries his face in the kitchen, building congested fats and very little else .

A fat bloated ugly loser . grin

Even as I know like you reach , I can't say like fave like fan .... nobody deserves white monkey's fate grin

Jack of all trade , master of nothing . grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bestcreamreview:
I don't understand the hatred whitemoney fans have for Maria o. They are not even enemies or rivals, their relationship hasn't been smooth but the issues they have are really not that serious. I can understand the hatred Titans had for Mercy and the hatred Elites had for Laycon because Mercy &Laycon contributed directly or indirectly to the disqualification of their faves who had high chances of making it to the finals. But this hatred for Maria seems forced and sooooo personal, it's like some of you were already jealous of her and looking for excuses to hate on her from the beginning. It seems like a personal issue at this point cos I really don't know the serious crime Maria committed to warrant so much hatred from whitemoney fans, una just carry the poor girl for mind, always twisting everything that comes out of her mouth for no reason. If Pere and Whitemoney fans fight each other, I'll understand but what did Maria do? The hatred is too much abeg, she makes small everyday mistakes like talking without thinking sometimes, lamenting over poor performance, having disagreements, gossiping etc, all these are normal things we all do sometimes but y'all make it seem like she killed somebody, get a life and focus on your fave wtf

They are not even ashamed of themselves. After claiming that their fave is the winner of the show and Maria isn't, one would expect them to concentrate on their purported winner but na Maria matter Dem carry for head like gala..

They indirectly made her a very strong contender..

Let them continue!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
mycar:

Housemates may believe her but you out here know deep down inside that pere and maria came up with it just because they felt it's whitemoney's strategy. no matter how you spin it, you can only tell that to someone that is getting his or her update here. you did not even see when both were discussing it?
why not ask others to assist him in the kitchen , why not wait when the number reduces to suggest that. the truth is that pere has succeeded in tuning her into a sadist. their conspiracy video is all over the internet for whoever cares to watch. so, nobody can twist the truth.
period!
your comment is the reason I stated people on Twitter are smarter than people on nairaland…Do you know how boring the week was when Boma was the head of house and white money monopoly in kitchen…people were complaining online how boring the show was…

But Pere being the head of house practically brought live into the show again this week,and he’s being getting massive praise for that on Twitter

Like pere said, if other HMs like ,they should forget why they are here,let them continue to fool themselves…

Do you know if Nigerians are seeing only white money in the kitchen every time ,it gonna attract a lot of sympathy votes,Pere knows this and he’s smart enough to give everyone a level playing field by stopping the one man monopoly

But other HMs except Maria are just too dull to see this strategy play out.

If white money was being sincere,he should have called for the rotation of kitchen duties, he won’t,he knows doing alone all by himself will pay off by avoiding nominations…then he will also cry out to big brother that ,it not been easy for him handling the kitchen duty…

Thereby attracting more pity votes from some dull Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Threebear:

And where did I say kidneys breathe ?

The olodo here is someone that can't even comprehend a simple sentence grin

Maria's certificate was enough to land her a job in one of the most prestigious air companies in Dubai .

White Dullard couldn't even keep a job as a security man grin

That's why he buries his face in the kitchen, building congested fats and very little else .

A fat bloated ugly loser . grin

Even as I know like you reach , I can't say like fave like fan .... nobody deserves white monkey's fate grin

Jack of all trade , master of nothing . grin

But we keep loving WhiteMoney more and more.

Choke on it

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
observer222:
Four housemates are leaving

I pray so
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
lajid:

Its ozo

Lmao. I know. I typed it as they pronounced it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Geezeem:

Thank you

May your Sunday rice be sweet and if it's a local rice, may it be free from stones grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
your comment is the reason I stated people on Twitter are smarter than people on nairaland…Do you know how boring the week was when Boma was the head of house and white money monopoly in kitchen…people were complaining online how boring the show was…

But Pere being the head of house practically brought live into the show again this week,and he’s being getting massive praise for that on Twitter

Like pere said, if other HMs like ,they should forget why they are here,let them continue to fool themselves…

Do you know if Nigerians are seeing only white money in the kitchen every time ,it gonna attract a lot of sympathy votes,Pere knows this and he’s smart enough to give everyone a level playing field by stopping the one man monopoly

But other HMs except Maria are just too dull to see this strategy play out.

If white money was being sincere,he should have called for the rotation of kitchen duties, he won’t,he knows doing alone all by himself will pay off by avoiding nominations…then he will also cry out to big brother that ,it not been easy for him handling the kitchen duty…

Thereby attracting more pity votes from some dull Nigerians.

Choke on it

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bestcreamreview:
I don't understand the hatred whitemoney fans have for Maria o. They are not even enemies or rivals, their relationship hasn't been smooth but the issues they have are really not that serious. I can understand the hatred Titans had for Mercy and the hatred Elites had for Laycon because Mercy &Laycon contributed directly or indirectly to the disqualification of their faves who had high chances of making it to the finals. But this hatred for Maria seems forced and sooooo personal, it's like some of you were already jealous of her and looking for excuses to hate on her from the beginning. It seems like a personal issue at this point cos I really don't know the serious crime Maria committed to warrant so much hatred from whitemoney fans, una just carry the poor girl for mind, always twisting everything that comes out of her mouth for no reason. If Pere and Whitemoney fans fight each other, I'll understand but what did Maria do? The hatred is too much abeg, she makes small everyday mistakes like talking without thinking sometimes, lamenting over poor performance, having disagreements, gossiping etc, all these are normal things we all do sometimes but y'all make it seem like she killed somebody, get a life and focus on your fave wtf

Has nothing to do with the housemates. Warring fans just use the hms as an excuse to war…. Maria fans do exactly the same thing to WM fans.. Using the most inconsequential thing to drag the housemates. The funniest example on this thread is how the dragging for Nini slowed down immediately Tati demoted her and selected Angel to stan…

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
This Boma is something else

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
Beorn:

After that Boma's lapdog will come here to spew trash that Queen left Whitemoney and went for Boma. A girl that is literally showing Whitemoney all the signs in this world and Whitemoney dey dodge am.[/s]
Oh Shattap Shattap!!!!

U have never liked Boma because he is not Igbo guy or a Bandawagon cheesy As u do every year!!!!!
U exposed ur dumbdumb self and I love it!!!

But he is a million times a man u can ever be and u are just insignificant!!!!

Ur dickless white hippo should be the one the new gals are flocking around cos they know he is the most popular and controversial outside!!!
Rather they ignored him for my Sweetest Sugar Boma and u are here bragging with a second hand tire used by King Boma grin cheesy Just because My king pushed her out to have some breathing space !!!!

Ur dickless hippo can only get leftovers and rejects tongue
Shameless white rats!!!
Dumb safari Forecasters!!!!
Wretched Hypocrites!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
WM gathering information grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:
Whitemoney is a fool
See him entering saga
SAid saga came in with so much vibe and he has given all the vibe to Nini
Nini is defending saga and said she is not complaining
E funny die cheesy grin
he need to be told. lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Oh Shattap Shattap!!!!

U have never liked Boma because he is not Igbo guy or a Bandawagon cheesy As u do every year!!!!!
U exposed ur dumbdumb self and I love it!!!

But he a million times a man u can ever be and u are just insignificant!!!!

Ur dickless white hippo should be the ones the new gals are flocking around cos they know he is the most popular and controversial outside!!!
Rather they ignored him for my Sweetest Sugar Boma and u are here bragging with a second hand tire used by King Boma grin cheesy Just because My king pushed her out to have some breathing space !!!!

Ur dickless hippo can only get leftovers and rejects tongue
Shameless white rats!!!
Dumb safari Forecasters!!!!
Wretched Hypocrites!!!

Choke on it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
those for WM and against WM are d ones steady derailing this thread with diff tales and arguments/debates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
handelex:
So you know this about Whitemoney but keep pushing nonsense narratives in the name of trolling undecided
No disagreement here, I agree.
Same way most people will still pick an Angel over her.... cool

I never said your white Monkey is youthful looking na.

I said in quote" Despite his fat ass, he looks older than 42". Which is obviously his real age.

When a chubby person still looks old despite the chubbiness, then that person is truly an old person..

Ever wondered why kayvee preferred an Angel in a maria's body? That's because maria looks younger than angel body wise...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Menance: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Threebear:

Maria won't be the one battling obesity and high blood pressure in a few years . grin

Better to look old externally and healthy internally .

Than to look young externally , while all your internal organs are struggling to survive like everything the failed chef tried to do before Bbnaija dashed him small fame grin

Who dey breathe ?

Not white monkey's kidneys for sure. grin

Kidney's don't breathe. Are you this dumb?
You are definitely a 1st class dvllard

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why is WhiteMoney sitting there? He has nothing to contribute. I think WhiteMoney knows where the cameras are live and running, and he just goes there to sit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boma has to be my least favourite housemate ever

ewww.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:
WM gathering information grin

Bad guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ebuka is not going to shake table today, for anyone expecting any shake.

The idea is real not cool for HMs still navigating their ships.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I never said your white Monkey is youthful looking na.

I said in quote" Despite his fat ass, he looks older than 42". Which is obviously his real age.

When a chubby person still looks old despite the chubbiness, then that person is truly an old person..

Ever wondered why kayvee preferred an Angel in a maria's body? That's because maria looks younger than angel body wise...

Choke on it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
I be okra, I be okra na so uncle titus remained single @65....grin

Be fooling yourself....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boma repeating the same thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na this same Boma wey Jackie dump based on the size of e pee pee dey feel all gamee
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
majorbravo:
Why is WhiteMoney sitting there? He has nothing to contribute. I think WhiteMoney knows where the cameras are live and running, and he just goes there to sit.

Choke on it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
tegax:

And which rule exempts males from cooking? angry angryLike if you were in the house and all the ladies refuse to cook, you no go enter kitchen go fix something to eat? tongue tongue
the only week Pere put the 5 females in charge of kitchen,,,they all messed up,,,Pere even gave princess a life line some how by offering her the kitchen duties

But the fat fool was to dumb to realize that,she would have won the heart of some Nigerians This week,from that kitchen level. …who knows?

Now she’s crying today in diary section…abeg I don order her Uber car,make she pack her belongings

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:
Boma has to be my least favourite housemate ever

ewww.

I dont know for other seasons, but he's the worst HM for me this season. If I had the power, I'll be changing the camera angle whenever they bring him on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.