Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4023389 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2021
copyrites:
Those still watching this show dey try sha. All the HMs are indirectly campaigning for WhiteMoney, their handlers are doing the same outside grin grin

Never seen this kind of fvckery. This is just week 3 and all 20 HMs, including the evicted ones are campaigning for one man.

Biggie should just close the show and give WM his N90M.
Like housemates like handlers. This year BBN issa flop grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2021
innocentdude:
We all saw how Malaria was able to deceive the housemates with her fake tears and acting

Yet somehow we're supposed to believe her when she put up Whitemoney and complimented it with fake tears and saying she couldn't think of the names of other housemates as her reason for nominating him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2021
I like seeing them together❤❤

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2021
OGdaddy:
For hours now, the whole Nigeria have been coming at Pere including some of Pere's fans and to be frank, the whole outburst is understandable.

But if you all cannot see anything wrong in what white money did at the dinning few hours ago when they were all singing, then NIGERIANS are the most hypocritical persons on the surface of the earth.

White money actions were clear to the housemates present in the dining and you can tell immediately when their facial structure changed.

White money raised a song indirectly referring to Pere more than three times and this was the reason Maria had to take Pere out of there.
We all know that there is a some kind of tension in the house going by what happened yesterday, so why the hell was white money raising a song with lyrics like!!
Me nor fear to competition.
Me nor fear anybody.
Me nor fear any competition.

The lyrics was so insensitive that the housemates sensed it even Yousuf that was singing stopped at was looking at white money, you can see the way the mood of Micheal, Boma, saga and liquoross changed.

That was the reason Maria and Pere left and Maria never came back to the dinning.

One thing i know in life that, fake will always reveal itself, no matter the time it takes. White money's indirect actions in the dinning would now make some of the housemates now start thinking on a low then gradually to see the fakeness in white money.

That song he raised was so vindictive, you can sense the negative energy.

NIGERIANS are so blinded and over crowded by emotions and pity that their brains and reasoning are clouded.

Well In the coming days, the truth will begin to reveal itself.

Maria should Just keep advising Pere like she was doing in the kitchen.

Like i said, with what i saw tonight, white money will reveal himself by himself.

Liquoross or Maria is Winning this.

Just watch and see.

Pere’s actions where clearly wrong and whitemoney still bringing up the issue with a song was big time unnecessary. It’s like he wants to escalate tensions in the house or capitalize on it for public or pity votes.

Bt pere remains an idiot for his actions yesterday. He keeps putting Maria in difficult positions. Why should Maria babysit a grown ass man and take the blame for his actions? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2021
teacherbim:
both will go far. They are cutie together.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2021
CSTRR:
If my bumbum is not showing, I don't want it

And some people are still arguing if you are for the streets or not.

It's glaring that one be olosho na...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Tranquility2345:

So because you don’t love Pere, you automatically assume that everyone hates Pere? Like seriously did you think before typing that crap? undecided

Erica, Tboss, Nengi, Laycon, etc. didn’t have lots of haters

The brain is a terrible thing to waste o angry
Take a look at the names you mentioned, they all have fanbases including Tacha. Pere doesn’t have a fanbase, he can’t market shvt for any brand. C’est fini

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Pere’s actions where clearly wrong and whitemoney still bringing up the issue with a song was big time unnecessary. It’s like he wants to escalate tensions in the house or capitalize on it for public or pity votes.

Bt pere remains an idiot for his actions yesterday. He keeps putting Maria in difficult positions. Why should Maria babysit a grown ass man and take the blame for his actions? undecided
wen it comes to guys fight is called bully. But if is girls fight is called gbas gbos.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Tranquility2345:

So because you don’t love Pere, you automatically assume that everyone hates Pere? Like seriously did you think before typing that crap? undecided

Erica, Tboss, Nengi, Laycon, etc. didn’t have lots of haters

The brain is a terrible thing to waste o angry

I shock for that guy comment grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

Is a game but also a reality show, all the names you mentioned played a certain character but none of them is perceived as a bully. Rape and Bully is something Nigerians don't take for granted. It is a strong word, it is a dent. Why do you think Pere's management came out immediately and release a statement to debunk it.
Go to other platforms, the hash tag trending is say no to bully.

It's a game but whatever character you play is seen as the real you because it's a reality show

Please explain why you associated RAPE and BULLY to Pere??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
DrakeBlend:

You must be a lover of Vawulence grin
She knows why I'm mailing her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
lol

Odogwu without man hood

Shey na odogwu be that one

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
teacherbim:
When was this?
Yesternight?
Or dis morning?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
WhiteRat the useless chicken man since 1600....whtz cooking?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
wen it comes to guy is called bully. But if is girls is called gbas gbos.

Simp all over Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Guy, get a copy of Brighter Grammar ASAP angry

Yes sir!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2021
innocentdude:
We all saw how Malaria was able to deceive the housemates with her fake tears and acting

Yet somehow we're supposed to believe her when she put up Whitemoney and complimented it with fake tears and saying she couldn't think of the names of other housemates as her reason for nominating him

You're still crying over this?..

Continue!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Expert17:

Simp all over Nairaland.
still a question girls fight they are calling it gbas gbos. But guys fight they changing it to bully. And i still ask what is bully. So funny how people brings out false information about someone they don't know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2021
teacherbim:

Maria is a good friend. If she likes you, she stays close no matter what..

I think she likes Liquorose and Pere the most in that house.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
Wen a Coward is cooking for HM. Emotion will fall in. Some of them have sold their game for a pot of Burnt Egusi Soup.
WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
CSTRR:

Marketable?

In what Sense?

You think brand enjoys sponsoring bad behaving men?
They started it with Ceec, Tacha, Erica. Is it because he's a man? Fight against gender inequality must not discriminate. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:
WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.
nor kill urself for this game
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
wen it comes to guys fight is called bully. But if is girls fight is called gbas gbos.

Did I see his actions? His manners or words? U better know what ure saying. Yes a gal who does exactly what pere did would also be seen as bullying. 100
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
True he attended dom dom migos in warri and Twin fountain. He is from Ayakorumo Tompolo side. Warri Love settling their score one on one with whoever they arw against.
You are a liar....are you related to lai mohammed??

https://www.wiki.ng/en/wiki/pere-bbnaija-biography-real-name-age-career-and-net-worth-600612/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/contents101.com/2021/07/24/pere-bbnaija-biography-real-name-age-career-and-net-worth/amp/

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Doesn't Kanayo do ritual in movies and patience okokwo wicked in nollywoood , are they not getting brands. Make una rest, BBNAIJA na reality show, na script.. Brands ain't stupid

Mercy Christmas
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Take a look at the names you mentioned, they all have fanbases including Tacha. Pere doesn’t have a fanbase, he can’t market shvt for any brand. C’est fini

Are Patriots a joke to you?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
doyin01:
You are a pathetic liar.......you even lie with confidence...shame on you...

anyone can put up fake writeup just to blackmail someone. After all we have been seeing lies flying around
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2021
drisham:
Good morning to all marians wish you all a great day ahead
Same here smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Expert17:

Simp all over Nairaland.

Lead by WhiteRAT and his chickens fans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2021
CSTRR:

I hear the guy has fucckked her already.

The thing pain me small.

Her skin is heavenly.
Where you hear say saga don Bleep nini?it can't happen,its all lies.Nini cant open kpekus for that guy and she don already tell am say she get boyfriend outside.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maria is a good friend. If she likes you, she stays close no matter what..

I think she likes Liquorose and Pere the most in that house.
Yeah, Perey is the only one that gat her back in that house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.