Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4005807 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
FIGARO00:
I swear!

The way malarians are seriously trying to insert themselves into conversations these days ehn?

It's quite alarming.

Which conversations we insert ourselves.

Na una carry our matter for head.

Even crying on our behalf..... cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Post after post, it's Whitemonkeys crying about Maria losing fans.

This kind of love I never see o.... grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Ogbeni you sound so pained and bitter..

Oya log off and go rest!

You have been here since morning agending agenda wey no gree agend... grin grin grin

Go and rest let others resume duty. You don try!

Go and sit down ... nonsense..

Keep calling mods ..

You self no Dey shame for yourself.... deactivate this moniker is a huge shame ... to whoever is behind it..

Displaying high level of ignorance ... even Maria will deny you..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

You read!

While...
We watched!

Nobody called Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney "fake".

grin grin

Buy decoder.

since you have decoder

please oblige me.... what exactly were their words, saga and Nini?.... in verbatim pls

thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
scondy:

Before that...

NINI : If it was WM with the power to evict nko?

Both: omo, I ll be scared o. He is unpredictable.

Saga: that guy knows what he is doing. Everything he does is calculated. Someone that has watched big brother since the time of BBA, this is the 4th time he is applying. He knows what he is doing .

This to me, is a huge compliment.

Being unpredictable in a show like this is better than everyone in the street knowing your next move and hunting you down. Keep them on their fuckiing toes baby.

Having applied 4 times, he can't come here and lose guard.

He has read his books, it's time for him to pass.

Don't you think?

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

since you have decoder

please oblige me.... what exactly were their words, saga and Nini?.... in verbatim pls

thank you
Scroll up

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:

Go and sit down ... nonsense..

Keep calling mods ..

You self no Dey shame for yourself.... deactivate this moniker is a huge shame ... to whoever is behind it..

Displaying high level of ignorance ... even Maria will deny you..

You are beginning to sound like a broken record now.

Go and rest. Your Agenda no gree agend... grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prizeland:

Pere is not even supposed to be on this list. Maria should be 17%, and pere 0. Pere don steal half of her fan base finish, and they still think that Whitemoney is their problem.

Instead of say make dem Shine Dier Eyes locate their real enemy, dem dey here dey ship their downfall. Anyway sha, e go soon clear for their eyes.

Till then, my own na

Who deeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Breeereeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt

Maria should interact or make content with people who have more fans or more sense. So far Pere has neither going by his repeated actions. It’s excess baggage and a waste of time. if u ask me.

Maria should do her own thing like b4 and leave pere alone. Pere can do whatever he likes. undecided

He is not sensible content. undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
scondy:

Before that...

NINI : If it was WM with the power to evict nko?

Both: omo, I ll be scared o. He is unpredictable.

Saga: that guy knows what he is doing. Everything he does is calculated. Someone that has watched big brother since the time of BBA, this is the 4th time he is applying. He knows what he is doing .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSuwH40gz6N/?utm_medium=copy_link
Aunty skewed narrative..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vero4u:
we are showing sympathy for the unfortunate. Is it a crime to show sympathy again?

Eya!

How sympathetic.... grin grin grin

Post after post, it's y'all showing sympathy..

Dem no show person wey die this kind sympathy o...

Maria and Marians must be really special...

Awwww!

I'm touched..

Our neighbors had to start crying and shouldering our pains for us while we remain unbothered...

Must be nice!.... grin grin grin grin

Prayer point: oh God, may you make my enemies so restless that they start drinking panadol on top my headache.... grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
WhiteMoney told the housemates that he's a veteran fan of this show. He doesn't hide it.

Nini and Saga re-echoed it this morning.

Anti-whitemoney criers have put the word "fake" into the mouths of Saga and Nini. grin grin

Saga and Nini.. God bless you both for re-affirming Odogwu's maturity and smartness in the game.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeeeeeeeet

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Threebear:
How on Earth can someone call Scondy a tribal bigot ...
She's actually stanned the most diverse list of housemates.

I don't know how accurate this is , but as far as I know , these are her list of faves 4 different seasons :

Efe
Nina
Mercy
Laycon
Pere .

Efe and Pere : south south

Nina and Mercy : Igbos

Laycon : Yoruba

How on earth is this tribalistic ?

Do you people just throw words around or you actually believe what you type ?

Lol

U r doing well....

Lastly I married to someone from Delta....meaning say my pikin no be yoruba sef ....na wa o

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record now.

Go and rest. Your Agenda no gree agend... grin grin grin

Keep sharing your post..

Over with you.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

since you have decoder

thank you
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSuwH40gz6N/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:
WhiteMoney told the housemates that he's a veteran fan of this show. He doesn't hide it.

Nini and Saga re-echoed it this morning.

Anti-whitemoney criers have put the words "fake" into the mouths of Nini and Saga. grin grin

Saga and Nini.. God bless you both for re-affirming Odogwu's maturity and smartness in the game.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeeeeeeeet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
rainluv:

Don't you have decoder?
Yen yen yen yen

You that have, can you tell me how and when he apologized?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
omotolly22:
Lol it is just today I knew that boma fanbase name is braveheart

Even his only fan here ThunderSwitch does not even know

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's coming for you. Watch out. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

Age is just a number..... I can tell you this for free

Boma isn't exactly "young"

Infact when I read her post ...I said boma can't do same...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kayyy:

It's so easy to pick someone here and based on who they support and who they don't begin to cast aspersion on him/her, you actually sat down looked yourself in the mirror and want to call out someone's attitude, and the funny thing you have people supporting you , well humans forget things easily and that is why you still have an imagined relevance on this street

No one on this thread has created evil agenda or assume something evil about housemates like yourself, for any words you use on scondy and others , worse words represent you, you created an agenda last year cos of your support of Erica that Laycon was a rapist and is demonstrating rapist tendencies in the house, this year you created another agenda calling Maria a racist , and you want to speak about Pere's behaviour in reality, people should also run from type of person in reality for you to ascribe the most dangerous words on people cos of reality TV
EOD!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

" WhiteMoney knows what he's doing" "He has followed this show for a long time"

Saga and Nini jointly uttered the quoted text or just one of them? what was the other person's reponse?

pray tell....does the quoted words imply that WM's actions and utterance are natural or are measured and calculated to play game?

Thank you for further clarification

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
ersonleads:
What do u guys feel about queen girls chemistry with white money?the vibe is looking real but I feel white money is reneging though & she doesn't want to push more. So many girls on white money now. Even fat jmk ......lol

Whitemoney likes Jackie and Maria the most in that house. If they were the girls giving Whitemoney those green lights, Whitemoney for don love up since. This life is unfair. Person go dey trip for you, you go dey love another.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
The new agenda white rats came up with today is so funny, saying pere is stealing maria fans...these people seem to amaze me everytime with different agendas.

They claim they have won the 90mil and that they don't have any competition but they seem to always talk about pere and maria, seems they are scared of those two...well you guys should be smart enough to know that this season is not as decisive as other seasons and the game is still open for anyone to win...maybe that's why you guys are secretly scared of pere and maria.

Moreover, most white rats no even get better decoder to vote, na the 100 online votes them dey bank on...it will shock y'all

teamPERE...by the way I'm happy to see that my fellow patriots ain't backing down for these whiterats

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

Saga and Nini jointly uttered the quoted text or just one of them? what was the other person's reponse?

pray tell....does the quoted words imply that WM's actions and utterance are natural or are measured and calculated to play game?

He thinks before he talks or acts.

Like every other wise person would do.

Nobody called Odogwu fake

Pere is the only man that has called WhiteMoney "fake".
But guess what. The entire house calls Pere "fake"

Stay choked.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eeghe:

Hehehehehehe
It works for me tongue
Hello Baby mu.

Nwanyi oma kiss kiss grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
rayvelez:

This season just exposed hypocrisy of 20 monicker here. Dem just Dey shalaye only a dummy will take dem serious.
You counted them? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Osheyy tailor...grin

Ndi waist

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Eya!

How sympathetic.... grin grin grin

Post after post, it's y'all showing sympathy..

Dem no show person wey die this kind sympathy o...

Maria and Marians must be really special...

Awwww!

I'm touched..

Our neighbors had to start crying and shouldering our pains for us while we remain unbothered...

Must be nice!.... grin grin grin grin

Prayer point: oh God, may you make my enemies so restless that they start drinking panadol on top my headache.... grin grin
eya. Its okay. I can feel your pains. Ndo!! So much tears grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pls what's happening in the House? No light to watch .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
handelex:
And when both of them dey up for eviction wetin go come be the sharing ratio?

50/50 grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow.
JMK ma pami.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.
I BELIEVE YOUR PARENTS ALSO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

ARE THEY FAKE? MERELY BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The winners from stage is crappy and automatically kills the chance of the other HMs as whatever they do in the house in order to try win the prize will be tantamount to exercise in futility.....Whew!!!

Very unfortunate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Its because we were on the same team I didn't know how you were. But now I know. There are some people here who we were on the same team but are on opposing team this year. You won't see me minding them, because they stayed true to what I know of them. Buy you... after you na you, oo
scondy:

They can't take it..looool

Anyday I decide to be in my element..

Na so u go see plenty plenty epistle of how I be hypocrite....dark heart ....tribalist ....orisirisi ...

Unto say I counter o....

When i was team laycon last year when team Erica dey hear am.....demnan and Co no mind o....sebi u were hailing from the sidelines ....now u can't take the heat.....

Teams change.....players don't...loyalty is to the team not other players....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.