Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001201 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Queen shooting shots on all cylinders at WM lipsrsealed

She don forget say WhiteMoney na Secretary General of Okro gang.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Red Room

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
Broobembem:

Your failed Hollywood Baba Ijesha also failed as a corpse.

Look at his low budget corpse looks[/s].
Even with this edited corpse look he is still Way More desirable than ur impotent white mammal can ever be in his entire pathetic life!!!
E choke u dia!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
White money shouldn't go & fall for Jackie ooo. Jackie nor send am oooo. I really want queen for him, the girl like am die
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
And tbvh, the HATERS are the actual BANDWAGONERS grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:

This weird and amateur troll won’t stop forcing himself on Whitemoney matters.

Vayolence!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White Donkey has done all the jobs in the world and failed at every single one of it..

Plumber.....FAILED!

Barber.... FAILED!

vigilante....FAILED!

Ojuelegba Hoodlum....FAILED!

Musician....FAILED!

BBN auditions...FAILED four attempts back to back.

White Donkey is the synonymn of failure.
We need to write a petition to Oxford dictionary to document it in their next edition ASAP! grin

where is the lie?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
nonny1212:

You irk of Hate.

Gosh, shift please

Your tears are delicious grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
scondy:

One thing of note is that in any group ....he wants to be the sole person to pitch ideas....he wouldn't entertain diverse views especially when it's about acting...he would pitch the story...make himself the lead character...compose the song and make others supporting acts.

Now his fans will say he his shining, for people like us with corporate background, we see an individual that isn't a team player. One that is self serving and would put his interests above that of the team. For him it's not about winning....its about being the star of his team.

And that's a huge red flag....u don't want such person on your team.

Una wey still dey school, or dey find job or serve fit no reason wetin I talk deeply.....so ur insults are very much expected.

Oga this is not office ... this is game of 90’million .. get it by all legal rules .

WHITE DEY BREAK THE HOUSE RULE..

If he chose to take shine from others ... is that a crime.. is he there to sing kumbaya or stopping any mate?

I too know ... shame!

Resist that very urge to shalaye and Walai you Dey support Pere.. all of una get one thing... useless pride.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:

If you didn’t quote me, trust me, I won’t even quote you because Maria is no match to Whitemoney. cheesy

Stop forcing it.

You and your fellow Whitemoney haters should form a fanbase with the name “Anti-Whitemoney”.

That way, you eediots will be valued in my books, for now, una never reach to banter with WMG. I can’t stoop so low engaging Malaria parasites or any struggling fanbase.

Now get lost.

Ur arrogance is getting close to ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
ersonleads:
White money shouldn't go & fall for Jackie ooo. Jackie nor send am oooo. I really want queen for him, the girl like am die

Queen is hot headed and can't control her emotions she is going to blow up WhiteMoney's game

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:

But you supported me last year with Kidd when I was lashing out at bandwagoners?

All of a sudden you are against me because I’m supporting someone you don’t like.

Till now, you’ve not picked a fav. Even the Maria you claim you love is fake, you don’t like her, just forcing yourself, you should be the last person to even talk about bandwagon, I should even be the last person to be accused of doing bandwagon because this is the first time I’m supporting the strongest housemate and I tell you, I’m among the first 3 persons that started famzing him on this thread on the first day. So rest and keep faking your love for Malaria parasites. cheesy

I agree. I didn't post for one week when the show started, but I saw your post supporting Whitemoney from the stage, before he even entered the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White Donkey has done all the jobs in the world and failed at every single one of it..

Plumber.....FAILED!

Barber.... FAILED!

vigilante....FAILED!

Ojuelegba Hoodlum....FAILED!

Musician....FAILED!

BBN auditions...FAILED four attempts back to back.

White Donkey is the synonymn of failure.
We need to write a petition to Oxford dictionary to document it in their next edition ASAP! grin

Ode cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Peace is fine sha
My small crush kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Brownsun:
Peace is fine sha
My small crush kiss grin
u be lesbo?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cross will end up like SAMSON in the Bible if he continue to show this soft side for the little girl.

He's one of my favorite but baba has been hypnotized.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
fitzmayowa:

She don forget say WhiteMoney na Secretary General of Okro gang.....cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
ethicallyright:

I've noticed that every team she is part of wants her to speak since she explained the anoti painting to complete the Supersports task that her group won.

The best Male speaker is Pere. The best female speaker is either Liquorose or Peace.

True Story

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
I feel bad for Queen,it seems nobody really want her in that house despite all the endowments

Something must be wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dannyxy:
Big big English and epistle every where, we wey dey neutral, we just want to chop afang soup and cruise, una just dey stress our brain angry

I am catching cold…. grin Since morning oh! I got tired of reading self…. I can’t be looking for update and be getting headache angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
roqrules04:
I lowkey want Queen for WM, not Jackie please

Me too. I'd rather have Queen for him than Jackie. I don't fancy that Jackie at all. But then, the heart will always go for what it wants.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
maxwell530:
I feel bad for Queen,it seems nobody really want her in that house despite all the endowments

Something must be wrong somewhere
Her temper is a turn off!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sammie and peace

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Senseii:

Sugar’m kiss

If u like Stan d devil...I will always heart u
So, are you trying to equate WhiteMoney with the devil?

Wetin senseii dey do me for here nor good o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na only amebo Peace come do for this house..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Forget... Peace na spec kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Geezeem:

True Story

Yeah, Sweetie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
JBoss25:
For your mind now u made sense

She did
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sammie and Peace would have been the ideal ship....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Van Damme movies are always synonymous with action, good fighting evil, this is Hollywood. Marvel movies are another classic example. This is Hollywood, the blockbusters of Hollywood, the movies that break box office, the movies that triple budget in profits
scondy:

Isn't that what is typically the problem with Nollywood?

Their movies lack depth, continuity, rich conversations, character development....the list is unending. Most of their movies , you would always be conscious u r watching one.

Haven't u ever wondered why some Hollywood classics still boggle ur mind till date even after so many years. U can practically watch many of their movies over and over and it feels fresh everytime.

Like I said before, our major problem as a people is the lack of critical and creative thinking.

Little wonder despite so much media hype, u watch most of the nollywood movies and at the end u r left wondering ...."what did I just watch? "

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Even with this edited corpse look he is still Way More desirable than ur impotent white mammal can ever be in his entire pathetic life!!!
E choke u dia!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin

This Moniker is the antonym of "bandwagon" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Amya:

I was speaking generally, not about you per se. I once wondered about you stanning WM because it didn't fit the image of the independent outlier I knew you to be. From Tacha to Kidd/Erica to WM. I don't think you do bandwagons though and you must really like WM or just want to be with the crowd, either ways, do you boo.
I liked Whitemoney from day one, never knew he’ll be that strong. When he became strong, I tried dropping by digging about him all to realize all he claimed were real.

I had to Stan harder.

I don’t do bandwagon, else I would have been a Laycon fan because I was one of the first 5 people that supported him early last season before I did my research to find out his team played sympathy games to gain fans.

Read below when the show started last season.

Brubembem:
Recall last set when Seyi acted so loud on the first night? Many condemned him.

Here we have Laykon possibly playing his card to trend and y'all aren't getting the sign! cheesy

He's probably the most talked Guy in that house as we stand. He's gon capitalize on that because he probably know what will be going on.

Make una calm down! E get why dem dey fear people wey no too dey talk when you expect them to talk!!! Nigha's got plans!

More...

Brubembem:

And this? Coming true, right?

It's damn risky trying to impress without proper observations!!

Laycon's gon be the deal for me. Still observing thou

Most good looking housemates in the history of Bbnaija paid the price with their sense.
If I was an icon last season, Na executive member i for be, because I first liked him before 90% of his fans last season.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.