Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4014244 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
HALLA WHITE MONEY cool

Homeboy with swag..

Haters should visit rest room..

No time.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
them dy discuss about the movie movie them wan act, whitemoney, maria, rose and co are busy contributing, the one who call himself Hollywood actor(failed) just dy there dy do like chicken Dem wan kill

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

Things we see on the Internet.....unbelievable...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2021
doyin01:
That was after she entered the big brother house...why not show us all her old videos before she entered the big brother??why are you so du*mb like this??..and even some Instagram users who have less than 500000 followers still get massive views...abeg rest.....I repeat ,the 1million followers that liquorose had before the show was not organic...even she herself confirmed it...and said that is why the followers were not converting well....how come a comedian that has less than 300000 followers is even a better influencer than her....

Do you frankly believe that I expected you to "expressly" agree that Liquorose is doing better than White Baboon on social media? grin

Nope, I just wanted your "implied" agreement. From your comment, you have agreed that Liquorose has a huge influence on social media" after she entered the big brother house".

I've established my case.

See you in the evening. Let me make some money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Even to comprehend hard .. Pere fans sef..

And of course you will get a place for $25k in Dallas

So what’s your point..

Oga which state in Us do you work?
omo! You're still reiterating your false claims...you can't even buy a house for 25k in places like idaho, arkansas or Louisiana(these places are low end states in the US), 25k is not even enough to rent an apartment in some areas.
How can you say 25k can buy hous in dallas!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
carammel:
There's something about this Jaypaul.
If an underdog will win this show, Jaypaul might be the one.
in your wildest dreams grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Vero4u:
look at this useless old hag throwing subs. You should be with your kids or so. At 40, you are still useless.You don't have any parental responsibilities, you can sleep in this forum 247 behaving like a coward, jumping into conversations and throwing cheap subs. I am sure your parents regrets having you. Stupeed old hag. Stay your lane and respect your old age.
If na me dem curse like this,I go delete all my nairaland accounts and drink sniper!
Choi!
I like vawulense but this one pass me...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Echoketh:
another misinformation...you seem to know nothing about finance in the US, you just dey open mouth talk anything

Do u understand.....like just making general statements and drawing very wrong assumptions....

Aah....things we see on the Internet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2021
carammel:

My thought too, he doesn't want to push it.
...but then, they need to diversify, they can't get stuck with just one style everytime.
This thing is turning political anyways, anyone that dares ask Whitemoney to stop dominating somethings will be seen as "they don't like him" hence their being diplomatic, only Pere can come out straight.
They are cool with eating, sleeping and bn redundant.
For those not watching tho, whatever they are doing right now was Jaypaul's idea, WM came up with the songs for scene transitions. Before all those trolls will come here and lie as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
Does Pere live in Dallas? The guy didn't mention Dallas, he posted Texas
he told michael dallas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Echoketh:
omo! You're still reiterating your false claims...you can't even buy a house for 25k in places like idaho, arkansas or Louisiana(these places are low end states in the US), 25k is not even enough to rent an apartment in some areas.
How can you say 25k can buy hous in dallas!
Maybe he ment to say 250k
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Nigerian mentality.

Once they hear you are a politician child, everything must be easy for you, ignorance won't kill you
the person behind this moniker needs mental evaluation tbh

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Coming from a serial lover of surgically enhanced and botched hoes! grin
E shock you say I like White money? grin
Ntor!!!

Coming from a lover of overused, bleached out hoes..

I'm only flabbergasted you abandoned your sagged titties so fast for another bleaching kwin..cheesy grin You feel me?

Maybe it's because she didn't bleach her skin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Croweegarba:
them dy discuss about the movie movie them wan act, whitemoney, maria, rose and co are busy contributing, the one who call himself Hollywood actor(failed) just dy there dy do like chicken Dem wan kill
Kwa kwa kws kwa
Hollywood baba Ijesha grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
The NHS doesn't have the US medical care quality, though. I once read a story of a Nigerian girl studying in the UK who was sick and went to a UK hospital. She wasn't properly diagnosed after multiple visits and when she was rushed back home too sick, it was found she had appendicitis. Unfortunately, she died in surgery. Appendicitis should have been one of the first suspicions of her symptoms
Girliving:

Yea.... I think that is where the UK is better. Their NHS is really good

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Drew13:

Lol
How?
If not for bad government here, it's actually easier to make it here in Nigeria undecided
Bros US no be child's play o

Now that is a BIG clause!..

They have a better structural system over there. That answers your question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:

For those not watching tho, whatever they are doing right now was Jaypaul's idea, WM came up with the songs for scene transitions. Before all those trolls will come here and lie as usual.
...for the records.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

Do you frankly believe that I expected you to "expressly" agree that Liquorose is doing better than White Baboon on social media? grin

Nope, I just wanted your "implied" agreement. From your comment, you have agreed that Liquorose has a huge influence on social media" after she entered the big brother house".

I've established my case.

See you in the evening. Let me make some money.
Bro you can go and kill yourself i do not care......whitemoney and liquorose do not know me and they do not know you either....keep insulting me because of people that do not know of your existence and will never know....continue with your trolling...when you are done just close the door....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
This one you've been jumping and drooling over scondy's ass at every given post that opposes her, hope you find whatever you're looking for.

I'm even thinking they are husband and wife

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:

[s][/s]Only you the type .. only you dey share...

Poor soul.. you never even feed yourself talk more of marriage and raising children..

Wen I say poor soul.. I know what I mean.. and mean what I say.. is obvious

Next![s][/s]

Quote me again when your brain start working.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yes na..

You insinuated something that you aren't sure of, but because of cho cho cho you had to let it out.

Oya explain it out for me to understand na...Abi is it too much to ask?
Shebi you have phone and there's Google on it?

Oya type on the Google search bar "why do flies like shit so much"

And don't forget to tell us what Google told you, that's your assignment for now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

You're an idiot. If the highest whitemoney can gather is 200+ likes while Liquorose is 600+ likes don't you understand that anyone can screenshot the section of the 200+ comments to prove an argument.

Nigga, go under that comment section and screenshot a whitemoney hashtag with more likes than that of Liquorose and I'll deactivate my Nairaland account this evening.
Did you just call me an idi*ot??okay continue.....thank your stars that this is a faceless forum....just thank your creator.....continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Coming from a lover of overused, bleached out hoes..

I'm only flabbergasted you abandoned your sagged titties so fast for another bleaching kwin..cheesy grin You feel me?

Maybe it's because she didn't bleach her skin.
I've never abandoned my faves or throw them under the bus like you do.
Infact,all my faves are doing well and I still see them on my screen but I can't say thesame about yours... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2021
fertilewomb:

I'm even thinking they are husband and wife
More like madam and houseboy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:

Be decieving yourself.

They are still deliberating. And even in the deliberation, Odogwu is giving the chief ideas.

Besides, Sammie will be the brain behind the sequence cos he is directing it.

And for the music, yes you're correct. It's all about Odogwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
Yes, we do learn every day. What I know of their financial sector, I learned from third parties, too, like on Nairaland. And yes, your post here is correct, from what I know. And the way it can work in the US is because they also have an advanced and smooth operation, unlike in Nigeria, that if you start a credit system, at least for now, corruption will disrupt everything

But the credit system in Nigeria is improving. Our limitations are still ....attitude to loans, attitude to spending.

A businessman would take a loan to finance a project awarded to him , he gets the loan and diverts a substantial amount to areas not related to the project. Project doesn't get finished , employer doesn't pay, loan goes bad.

Banks tighten measures and put more restrictions on loan availment.....this in turn delineate a good amount of those that can do good business but can't meet the criteria.

At the end of the day, the level of loan availment isn't enough to develop the real sector of the economy.

The issues are diverse but hopefully we are slowly trying to get things right ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
Shebi you have phone and there's Google on it?

Oya type on the Google search bar "why do flies like shit so much"

And don't forget to tell us what Google told you, that's your assignment for now.

It would be easier for me if you become my google and answer since you were the one who raised the topic to start with... cheesy

Teacher wey no fit explain topic, that one na teacher? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2021
carammel:

[s]My thought too, he doesn't want to push it.
...but then, they need to diversify, they can't get stuck with just one style everytime.
This thing is turning political anyways, anyone that dares ask Whitemoney to stop dominating somethings will be seen as "they don't like him" hence their being diplomatic, only Pere can come out straight[/s].
rubbish, you guys should stop with this agenda jaweh, did whitemoney hold anyone not to contribute?
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2021
DownChelsea:
Queen sleeping on the same bed with WhiteMoney tonight again?
She's trying too hard angry

Can you e-margin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.