Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000789 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:

In the fourth week ?
Well, maybe Angel's brain if faster in processing these things.

Meanwhile, look at Maria bowing at the feet of Odogwu

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

These days he doesn't spambot us anymore.
His full attention is on Maria and Pere 200%. grin grin

I like that. Let him help us spambot them like he did his former fave..

Because he's obviously a fan now...
He has been reconfigured. The only data he can assimilate now is Maria and Pere grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
nonny1212:
ANGEL just said WHITEMONEY MUST WIN

Celebrate GRACE

Amen

So shall it be.
I also pray for her to make top 5

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
fertilewomb:

It really cracked me up.
I just imagined a scenario where you get the opportunity to welcome Maria after her eviction with all smiles on your face, and she suddenly look at you with that british accent of hers and tell you get out. I know you go kill yourself that day considering how you carry her matter for head on this thread.

That's all you people do in that your fanbase imagine things that will never happen.

Just like how y'all are imagining your whitemonkey will win.... grin

Even your whitemonkey knows he ain't winning... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Senseii:

U dey mind d bleached thing.

And what is “Igbo clan” even doing in his sentence?

Na oversabi dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chaiiiiii! This guy called WM is an armed robber. Nigerians are gullible. Wetin bring Yousef and WM together. See this guy because Yousef survived with him during their nominations suddenly Yousef has become the guy he likes the most. He wants to see him win. He is the one person he wants to blah blah blah outside the house. Chimooooo!

This my country I call Nigeriaaaa! Tueh for most of its youths. So Na this youths wan take over naija. Chai! Chai! Chai! This nonsense they are sharing!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
Punchline!! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:
White dinosaur knows this game like the bunch of flab inside his belly grin

I was wondering why he started attaching himself to liquorose and Emmanuel all of a sudden , now it all makes sense grin cheesy

He clearly sees liquorose as a threat .

Funny how Liquorose's stupid fans think Maria who has never watched the show is using their girl ,when all this while the sneaky snake white Monkey is clearly the user .

Next season big brother will be more careful with his selection .

All of dem don overwatch biggie tire , that's why they're all attaching themselves to white monkey so his fans can save them . grin

Very useless show and very useless contestants .

Angel is so stupid and daft .

E pain am grin grin

Keep wailing

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That's all you people do in that your fanbase imagine things that will never happen.

Just like how y'all are imagining your whitemonkey will win.... grin

Even your whitemonkey knows he ain't winning... cheesy

Your cry gives me good sleep

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dotez:

I laugh in ".....he make me feel like a baby......." grin grin grin

Hahahaha.. grin

He can't get over that line. Pere really made him feel small. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amillionnn:
Chaiiiiii! This guy called WM is an armed robber. Nigerians are gullible. Wetin bring Yousef and WM together. See this guy because Yousef survived with him during their nominations suddenly Yousef has become the guy he likes the most. He wants to see him win. He is the one person he wants to blah blah blah outside the house. Chimooooo!

This my country I call Nigeriaaaa! Tueh for most of its youths. So Na this youths wan take over naija. Chai! Chai! Chai! This nonsense they are sharing!
Whitemoney who had this same convo with yousef before they both survived eviction. Make una dey get correct update before posting biko..

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dotez:

Alright Ezemmuo of okpala Kingdom grin grin
You are blessed.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

Your cry gives me good sleep

What about PERIA?... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amillionnn:

where are you getting your feed from? you just twisted the whole thing now now angry cheesy angry

He only said that he wants Yousef to go far, it would have broken his heart if he had left on the day they were both up, that he had shared his contact with him in case either of them gets evicted

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Things I can see

Malarians, Periwinkles will accept defeat
They won't go down that easily though,
They'll team up with liquorose team(same way Elites did with Explorers last year to make Dorathy win) but they'll still fail

Whitemoney will top that poll with 65%

If you notice malarians and periwinkle, they've started rooting for liquorose

Things I've seen

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Have they done the task presentation?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dotez:

You ain't the judge of that grin grin grin

For the finale,once you're done voting for WM,all you can do is pray the your fave garner more votes than the opposing team.

There is pretty much nothing you can do about who wins,it takes collective effort
Since it's a collective effort, why are you now so sure that WhiteMoney can't win?

Abi dem forbid "collective effort" for WhiteMoney too?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

What about PERIA?... grin grin

PERIA gives me good laughs.

Maria bowing before her king

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amillionnn:

Haaaaa make una hold this one ooo,this one go get heart-attack on top whitemoney matter ooo....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amillionnn:

Hahahaha... grin grin grin grin

That guy is shady as fvck!

I'm just happy all these his fakeness will blow over...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
mycar:

where are you getting your feed from? you just twisted the whole thing now angry cheesy angry
I tire, whitemoney said he love 5guys, yusuf, Emmanuel before camera moved from the discussion

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
I pity the people who dy come this thread look for update.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Things I can see

Malarians, Periwinkles will accept defeat
They won't go down that easily,
They'll team up with liquorose team(same way Elites did with Explorers last year to make Dorathy win) but they'll still fail

Whitemoney will top that poll with 65%

If you notice malarians and periwinkle, they've started rooting for liquorose

Things I've seen

That's their own problem.

We'll defeat them all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
The same saint white Donkey said while talking to angel "You may be a Texas boy but I'm a Lagos boy, a Benin boy, a kaduja boy, a street boy..

Note: Pere has rested this matter from his own end but the idiot white Donkey can't rest..

I hope you all are starting to see his true colours. So fake!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

PERIA gives me good laughs.

Maria bowing before her king

PERIA......

I want you to keep repeating that name like a spambot!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Just as I was happy to see Nini on her own, saga comes over undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The same saint white Donkey said while talking to angel "You may be a Texas boy but I'm a Lagos boy, a Benin boy, a kaduja boy, a street boy..

Note: Pere has rested this matter from his own end but the idiot white Donkey can't rest..

I hope you all are starting to see his true colours. So fake!

He's still in pains!!.. grin grin

E pain am sey Pere no gree apologize.

His fans are even having imaginary apology as reality no gree happen... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Whitemoney is saying to Angel that Pere insulted the whole Igbo Clan.

This is the second time he is trying to instigate tribal war against Pere, later he would be preaching Love

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

PERIA......

I want you to keep repeating that name like a spambot!

What faction of Peria do you belong to?

Malaria or Parasite?

Meanwhile look at Maria bowing before her king

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
I won't be surprised if Mavins record or any reasonable record label signs Micheal..The guy is still the best musician in that house.

Jaypaul just came to sell garri on the show.He is not selling himself well and still refused to understand Ebuka's advice for him last week Sunday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ibukzy:
Whitemoney is saying to Angel that Pere insulted the whole Igbo Clan.

This is the second time he is trying to instigate tribal war against Pere, later he would be preaching Love

So he is now the ohaneze ndi' igbo abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
FIGARO00:
Since it's a collective effort, why are you now so sure that WhiteMoney can't win?

Abi dem forbid "collective effort" for WhiteMoney too?
I'm not the one so sure here,

Hez is the one so sure of WM winning.and dat was my response to his statement,se claire?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.